Pokemon: The League [Completed]

547.gif

Roanna will reach Darrien.

And Roanna
will crush him.

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Oooh. *Smacks head*
I read that in the Bio.

Yap. Something definitely wrong with Sinnoh trainers.

[/QUOTE]
*once again slaps Masquerade with a brick*

"Would you destroy something perfect in order to make it beautiful?" ~ Gerard Way

MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE: 2001— FOREVER

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]So, what I'm going to do is roll twice.
  1. The first is to see if Renegade can dodge Luce's first attack.
  2. The second is to see how strong the Dragon Pulse is.

[/QUOTE]
...So what do the results mean of your dice rolls..? Did Hydreigon dodge?

"Would you destroy something perfect in order to make it beautiful?" ~ Gerard Way

Muh mad attack rolls come back to me pls

PlaguedWithInsanity said:
...So what do the results mean of your dice rolls..? Did Hydreigon dodge?

If the dodge roll is higher than, or equal to the Attack Roll, then it's a successful dodge.

[QUOTE="The One Eyed Bandit]
If the dodge roll is higher than, or equal to the Attack Roll, then it's a successful dodge.

[/QUOTE]
F*ck yes.

[QUOTE="Lucem Tenebris]My tired state has blessed me with a dodge as well.

[/QUOTE]
Damnit xD

[QUOTE="Lucem Tenebris]My tired state has blessed me with a dodge as well.

[/QUOTE]
Hey now, go easy on her, we Sinnoh folk need to get to Damien and crush him ya'know?

Lapis also wants to crush Darien.

But that doesn't stop Kanto from being the best...or Hoenn...or both.

Rofl. Luce. You're with me. Don't listen to Bandit and the crew.

@AllHailDago

Hey, hey. I talked to MerC and she'll be posting soon. We took some time to go over battling so that's why there was no post yet. :5/5:

WAIT. WHAT. Why??? Same region! They should be friends!

[QUOTE="Lucem Tenebris]Lapis also wants to crush Darien.
But that doesn't stop Kanto from being the best...

[/QUOTE]
ALRIGHT, LOOKS LIKE MYSELF A N-

[QUOTE="Lucem Tenebris]or Hoenn...

[/QUOTE]
Nvm, you're cool.

Emerald Best Game.

I thought the ORAS remakes were pretty good, especially with the Delta episode. I will never understand how the game having "too much water" was enough to give it a 7/10...

[QUOTE="The One Eyed Bandit]Emerald Best Game.

[/QUOTE]
*laughs* I, personally, have my own favoritism towards Sinnoh because they were the first Pokémon games that I played. (No, I am not old enough to have began with Kanto.) After though, I had acquired Ruby, and do also favor Hoenn a little.

[QUOTE="Lucem Tenebris]I thought the ORAS remakes were pretty good, especially with the Delta episode. I will never understand how the game having "too much water" was enough to give it a 7/10...

[/QUOTE]
I haven't played any of he remakes, don't have a DS of any sort to get them for :/

PlaguedWithInsanity said:
*laughs* I, personally, have my own favoritism towards Sinnoh because they were the first Pokémon games that I played. (No, I am not old enough to have began with Kanto.) After though, I had acquired Ruby, and do also favor Hoenn a little.

Emerald was the third Pokemon game I think I played? Sinnoh is my second favourite, then Kanto, then Johto.

First Pokemon I played was Gold. Second was yellow, Emerald and Plat followed in release order :P

No one likes the new Unova region thingie O.o

Hehe. Hoenn is bleh too.

Kanto, Johto, Unova!

Edit: Crystal is my fav out the versions

My first games were Red and Blue, followed by Gold and Silver. I liked the Johto region, since it added breeding and many other functions that have been expanded upon. Being able to travel to Kanto was nice as well.

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]No one likes the new Unova region thingie O.o
Hehe. Hoenn is bleh too.

Kanto, Johto, Unova!

Edit: Crystal is my fav out the versions

[/QUOTE]
tumblr_mphh9nSBfE1qi4qcho1_500.gif

[QUOTE="Lucem Tenebris]My first games were Red and Blue, followed by Gold and Silver. I liked the Johto region, since it added breeding and many other functions that have been expanded upon. Being able to travel to Kanto was nice as well.

[/QUOTE]
I like the games set in Johto, but the region itself...

I dunno, I just don't feel for it for some reason.

also fuck the three dogs

While I played R/B/Y when they were newish. The first one I owned and started with my own game boy, was Silver. Typhlosion steadfastly remains my favorite starter and pokemon period.

:o . You always chose fire?? What!

C'mon. No love for Water or grass?

And what's this Showdown?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back