Pokemon: The League [Completed]

Most def! I underestimated the time it'd take cause of the dice! I wanted it to be a 1-2 week thing but, lol, there were medium-length posts for 1 round. I was like, uh-oh.

Bah, well, I'll make a formal close later on today. I hope you like it! :5/5:

I guess I'll have to cancel my post as well...

Thank you for allowing me to participate, White. I learned a lot about dice mechanics and I'm sure that it will help me in the future. It was a fun experience.

I'd really like to see another roleplay in this universe, but with several characters traveling the region.

Thank you for participating! Yeah, see; dice aren't all that crazy.

About a traveling version...that does sound very appealing. I'll need to grow up a lot in role-playing before I could attempt that e.e

Once I get a feel of how it is to be a role player, Ill def come round back to it. My charrie will be ready to kick everyone's butts then too!

I look forward to the sequel. Hopefully, I won't forget the twist I was saving for the end...

Aw, the RP ended? That's a shame...Specially since I was about to start beating Lucem. Oh well, it was still fun!

Twist? Lol. Something with Clear Eh? I have twists for you too!

@The Servant

LOL. Wren would have lost. She is so cold and heartless. Don't think I didn't read how she brushed off that kid when he wanted an autograph! I still have to do one more personal post in your threads =P. I just finished Bandit's and Quirky's. You two are actually next :5/5:. And Serv I'm so sorry! Invited you, but it ended like right away. Apologies!

YEH. Cause you filthy trainers battle with no respect for Pokemon. It's about time someone did something about it. They're not toys!

Not once was there a thank you said.

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Twist? Lol. Something with Clear Eh? I have twists for you too!

[/QUOTE]
I have several more characters in mind than Clear. To be fair, he would have done the same to the child who wanted an autograph. If he makes an appearance in this roleplay, he'll definitely be having another talk with Mewtwo.

QuirkyAngel said:
OMFG @White Masquerade !
That was like best plot twist ever!

I totally did not see that coming.

Mewtwo's back and stole Olympia's Pokemon!!!

Dunno, if I should be elated or worried...
Definitely worried. Don't know if she's going to get them back. (' :| )

Maybe they can have an actual conversation. I think that would be more impressive than fighting any Legendary.

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Twist? Lol. Something with Clear Eh? I have twists for you too!
@The Servant

LOL. Wren would have lost. She is so cold and heartless. Don't think I didn't read how she brushed off that kid when he wanted an autograph! I still have to do one more personal post in your threads =P. I just finished Bandit's and Quirky's. You two are actually next :5/5:. And Serv I'm so sorry! Invited you, but it ended like right away. Apologies!

[/QUOTE]
No need to apologize. I am actually glad that you invited me because I really enjoyed my time here! Even if it was for a short period of time I still had fun, and that's really all that counts. Soooo yeah, thanks!

[QUOTE="Lucem Tenebris]@The Servant You and I are going to have our hands full...

[/QUOTE]
Lmao. Wicked right? (<3)

Lapis was not meant for this. He's just a simple boy trying to beat his rival and be the best like no one ever was.

Yep...I can see this ending in two different ways:

-Wren finally has a change of heart and helps the viewers escape

or

-She gets out of there while riding Reshiram

Such a hard choice to make...

Lol. Servant you FIEND.

And Luce, haha. Least your charrie is not in SpiderTop. Vito is going to get something nasty too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back