Pokemon: The League [Completed]

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Omg Quirky, you just made me realize something..
I hate ALL of your characters

Lol. Winners can't help being hated ^^

[QUOTE="The One Eyed Bandit]Aegislash has done one damage, it was halved because of the type match-up

[/QUOTE]
This true, Pachirisu still has 2 conditions left.
[/QUOTE]

Now, I wonder how long Aggie will be able to survive Tyranitar...

[QUOTE="Lucem Tenebris]It has been confirmed that RNGesus still hates me...

[/QUOTE]
RNGesus loves everyone, he just loves seeing people squirm even more.

[QUOTE="The One Eyed Bandit]Aegislash has done one damage, it was halved because of the type match-up

[/QUOTE]
Yeah! I was staring at it like, whaaat? The conditions in the match are right, but the Stats were off -.-

It's all fixed. I read through everyone's match like 8 times e.e

Btw the fire blast would do 1 damage to Enigmas Groudon. Not .5. Groudon is not a fire type, just ground.

As such one for fire blast, and if it hits 2 for solar beam

AllHailDago said:
Btw the fire blast would do 1 damage to Enigmas Groudon. Not .5. Groudon is not a fire type, just ground.
As such one for fire blast, and if it hits 2 for solar beam
I'm allowing Fire or Ground for Groudon, cause it has another form that uses the Fire type (Primal). You have it listed as fire too =P.

For the Solar Beam, it's not the attack that we're going to use for weakness/resistance, but the Pokemon type.

If we used the attack type, this RP would get 10 times more complicated. We'd have to limit the number of moves one could know, check if one is actually learn-able, give it limited # of uses, it'd be really hard to follow you know?

I was actually on my way to retcon my list as he isn't fire.

Also wouldn't a grass move against a ground pokemon, in your rules, be double damage.

AllHailDago said:
Also wouldn't a grass move against a ground pokemon, in your rules, be double damage.
Only if the Pokemon is a grass type, the type of the move doesn't matter, just the type of the Pokemon. All moves are treated as if they are the same type as the Pokemon who uses them, so, even if I had Aegislash use an Electric move like Magnet Rise against a Water Pokemon, it'd still only do normal damage.

Aye. Correct Dago. Example

Bulbasuar (Grass) using vine whip e.e

on Rhyhorn (Ground) =This would be double.

Bulbasaur (Poison) using vine whip

on Rhyhorn (ground) would not be double.

Even though it's a grass move, we're using the type of the Poke

AllHailDago said:
No thank you. I actually need to drop several rps due to something....... Bad that popped up today.
Aw, that sucks. Well it was nice to have you anyway =/. I hope all is alright

@Adoks

Your character is in the next round :5/5:. You'll be waiting for the next match here to finish, to see who you play next: https://www.rpnation.com/threads/pokemon-the-league-additional-ic.98443/

If you have a question about it, ask!

[QUOTE="The One Eyed Bandit]
it'll be roanna :D

[/QUOTE]
LOL. Over my Olympia's dead body Bandit.

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]That punk can keep dreaming. Lapis or Enigma has totally got this

[/QUOTE]
Be a gracious loser, Twink! D:

Last edited by a moderator:
LMAO. (> :D )

A gracious what?

#Kantohasnolosers

#Sinnohsucks

#Johtojerks

#DeathtoRoanna

#Wrenisheartless

#Enigmaistheman

#Lapisistooclassyforyou