Pokemon: The League [Completed]

Hehe. What, noo =p. I just really, really want to see who comes out on top. When I say I enjoy competition roleplays...

I ENJOY competition roleplays. I love the atmosphere. I want to take sides, root for people, boo who I don't like; everything!

Sorry about the delay. I'm not getting notifications for some reason -.-

Why am I not getting notifications?

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]
LOL. Over my Olympia's dead body Bandit.

[/QUOTE]
...you want to kill Olympia Q.Q?

Yeah. Take out Olympia...for good. ( O.o ) Is that weird?

-.-

Really, I just want everyone to lose.

My rolls are always dicey, so I'm never sure how the match will end. However, I'm off to a pretty bad start...

QuirkyAngel said:
Lol, With the dice i just rolled...maybe...
I just imagined Tyranitar trying to do a Focus Punch with his tiny widdle arms and falling over >_>

[dice]5409[/dice]

*internal screaming*

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="The One Eyed Bandit]I just imagined Tyranitar trying to do a Focus Punch with his tiny widdle arms and falling over >_>

[dice]5409[/dice]

*internal screaming*

[/QUOTE]
rofl!

Maybe RNGesus likes me after all xD

@The One Eyed Bandit

My bad, I was far to hasty in my post and didn't really read your post clearly-.-

Edited my post to match your scene.

[QUOTE="The One Eyed Bandit]I just imagined Tyranitar trying to do a Focus Punch with his tiny widdle arms and falling over >_>

[dice]5409[/dice]

*internal screaming*

[/QUOTE]
Darn it!

Just realized u rolled a 5 face dice instead of 51...

You'll have to re-roll...

It listens to no one! Quirky you know better than that! Just cower in fear till fate reveals itself

I'm sorry for not posting! My RPNation hasn't been loading well, and life has been insanely busy... I'm very sorry for accepting the RolePlay invitation... I didn't know life would get in the way like now. Is it okay if I put my character up for adoption? I don't think I can post as much as necessary to keep this RP going. Please, forgive me...

MerCelia

MerCelia said:
I'm sorry for not posting! My RPNation hasn't been loading well, and life has been insanely busy... I'm very sorry for accepting the RolePlay invitation... I didn't know life would get in the way like now. Is it okay if I put my character up for adoption? I don't think I can post as much as necessary to keep this RP going. Please, forgive me...
MerCelia
=P No need for adoption! It's alright MerC! Thank you for showing interest though! You got to do, what you got to do! No worries

Hello all! I always give myself a time-limit with these experiment role-plays, and this one is getting close.

Whatcha think about me ending it right here? Any objections?

QuirkyAngel said:
It's ur rp so I won't object,
but you'll just conclude the league without finding a victor O.o ?
Ha, yeah, I'd be pretty bummed, but it's possible!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back