Pokemon: The League [Completed]

Hey Dago, Dago (^.^).

Lf9DQuN.gif

White Masquerade

Okay. I did some crazy math.

1. The matching numbers to dodge pushed the odds in favor of not getting hit at all by 16%.
  2. To re-balance the odds, the faces had to be increased to 51.

That is all. If you want to know more, just ask.

@alcoholiccat

For your RP, I suggest you change it from 5 faces to at least 17. It would still be in favor of dodging, but people will hardly notice. (<----52% dodge success to 48 failure.)

Thank you Quirky and Lucem for the suggestions! Bandit, thanks for the coin toss thingie LOL. Dago...<3

alcoholiccat said:
@White Masquerade I appreciate the advice but unfortunately my rp is dead before it started I only had one sign-up unfortunately. I put time into it too :( . Lol you win some you lose some I suppose :P
Aw what! You know, really it's the dice. You see how easy this is? People just don't get it =/. They see the word dice and faint. (:3)

Lol. This is what I've been missing! Now I'm feeling the excitement Alco =).

I'm really nervous now, lol. I love it.

[QUOTE="Lucem Tenebris]Oh dear. I fear that I may be at a disadvantage now...

[/QUOTE]
Aha. You have to roll with the circumstances. Is it alright if I remove your posts?

Don't worry Lucem, my CS won't be a direct counter to yours. I am basically dice rolling my character's pokemons.

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Aha. You have to roll with the circumstances. Is it alright if I remove your posts?

[/QUOTE]
Feel free to do so. The only thing that I'd consider keeping would be the moments leading up to releasing Electivire and the "Ur-sa-ring" bit. All else wouldn't fit with the new challenger.

[QUOTE="The Servant]Don't worry Lucem, my CS won't be a direct counter to yours. I am basically dice rolling my character's pokemons.

[/QUOTE]
Dear god, I'm against Servant...

Well, I've finally been able to put more hours towards sleep and school work has mostly been sorted out. It's been a relatively good time.

I'm glad that I didn't enter Clear in this roleplay. The resemblance to Wren is uncanny.

A character from a different roleplay that takes place in this universe. It was a bit like a precursor to this one.

Ooh, I see. I honestly just went with that personality because nobody else seemed to have chosen it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back