Pokemon: The League [Completed]

Maybe you could use your own reactions as writing material. Just remember when you rolled that '1'.

[QUOTE="Lucem Tenebris]Maybe you could use your own reactions as writing material. Just remember when you rolled that '1'.

[/QUOTE]
tumblr_mmrdivnyxw1qijmxco1_400.gif

nopenopenopeidonthearyouuuuuu

I believe my bad luck is atonement for the ridiculous luck I had in Craps as a child.

[QUOTE="The One Eyed Bandit]Because Quirk rolled a five to dodge that five ._. And, then I rolled that one to not counter her two.
I'm not even mad tho

[/QUOTE]
Mwahahahaha! RNGesus's back in my favor >D

Why, I don't get why this is happening. It's supposed to be so simple. 13 hits, dead.

Not necessarily. It's the block/dodge aspect that's delaying the game. Increasing number of faces may make it more difficult beat a high number block. I'd say the best way to speed the game is to make matching numbers= attackers win.

Of course that means it'd be impossible to beat a five...

(^.^)

<3 I love you two. You are both looking at things from 2 diff angles. You're both right. Give me 1 sec

QuirkyAngel said:
Not necessarily. It's the block/dodge aspect that's delaying the game. Increasing number of faces may make it more difficult beat a high number block. I'd say the best way to speed the game is to make matching numbers= attackers win.
Of course that means it'd be impossible to beat a five...
That's true. I suppose it depends on which sort of dice roleplay you're looking for. If it's slow and challenging, this would be the best option. If you want a short and simple match, an increase in number or attacker's yield may help speed things along if the pace isn't to your liking.

My knowledge of dice is practically nonexistent, so what I say could be completely wrong. That and I've actually woken up early for once...

Lol. I thought a lot about dice rolling for my fate rp^^.

That's why I took out the dodging aspect--since I realized the way I structured my rp was already very slow...and though my rp has battling, it's not the main aspect.

In this rp though, battling is the main aspect. Therefore, I wouldn't remove dodging if I were white.

FYI, increasing the number of faces does decrease the chance of matching numbers, so u aren't exactly wrong Luce =P

Users who are viewing this thread

Back