Pokemon RP Version OOC Thread.

You can use MagiCarmine in your fanfiction if you'd like to. Most likely not though... *cries* Anyway, I'll have MagiCarmine in the forest getting...well, you'll see. ^^

Pai, Akashi and Carmine should be travel buddies! They have so many similarities. The entire journey will be a bunch of silence and an occasional nod.

They should, Sebastian! Wait. I want to see Akashi's character sheet. :3 I didn't even finish Carmine's. ^^" But, I guess you guys can tell what happened in her posts. xD

I'm almost caught up, so Akashi (I love that name) will appear soon. We need Carmine and him too find each other. Fast!

He's open with Pokémon, so she'll problem overhear him talk with them.

I can already imagine how this meeting is gonna happen.

Akashi: *Stares*

Carmine: *Stares*

Both of them walk the same way

A friendship is formed

Yes. That is perfect. x) In fact, that's actually most likely how it'll go in the first place. Haha! You won't be hearing Carmine talk. At all.

I already have a topic for a long time after they've been traveling together.

Akashi: *Pokes campfire with stick*

Carmine: *Stares at campfire*

Akashi: ...You ever notice how we look the same?...

They both use Red pictures... This is just too perfect. It'll be extremely....intriguing for the both of them.

Akashi: *Stares* *Nods* I knew I'd make an attractive woman... *Has no idea that he performed some weird style of flirting*

Carmine: ..... *takes out notepad* You should get a gender change. *completely serious expression*

I'll have Akashi head into the Viridian Forest after he handles something on Route 1. Pai, figure out how Carmine will get there.

Carmine's currently on Route 17, but I'll have her go into the forest like I already planned to do so. ^^

Well, Sebastian, Carmine's name is literally red and the city she comes from is literally red.

Carmine= shade of red

Claret= shade of red

Vermilion= shade of red

Akashi= Red Storm

Scarlet= Shadw of red 

[QUOTE="Lunar-Eclipse]Well Sylvia's got a squirtle so that could help out with the fire. ^-^

[/QUOTE]
Akashi has a Charmander, they were meant to meet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back