[Pokemon Prismatic]Chat here!

I like the idea of differing origins.

Just found out I'm allergic to lavender.

Good thing I don't like the smell.

How are the thinggggggz

I love flowers, but lavender always smell strong to me, almost like cologne.

Love roses, but lavender is a no for me.

Glad it wasn't anything in my garden tho ^^'

O

[QUOTE="The Doorman]I love flowers, but lavender always smell strong to me, almost like cologne.
Love roses, but lavender is a no for me.

Glad it wasn't anything in my garden tho ^^'

[/QUOTE]
I'm glad, too! I've never had an allgeric reaction to anything, but they're incredibly scary. Glad nothing happened c:

Adding things to my CS out of boredom.

tumblr_mr3bxrmhUF1qmoq60o3_400.gif

tumblr_inline_nkg67mBDty1t4fg0w.gif

tumblr_inline_nkg67tqkko1t4fg0w.gif

tumblr_inline_nkg68bJv8H1t4fg0w.gif

I am also bored, waiting for the irritation to die out.

Shame on you! Lol.

@CalamariHero messaged you by the way, no rush of course<3

I can't get anyone to hold an RP with me, they just disappear after I create everything so I'm pretty burned out with writing. Which equals boredom.

Raerae said:
Shame on you! Lol.
@CalamariHero messaged you by the way, no rush of course<3

I can't get anyone to hold an RP with me, they just disappear after I create everything so I'm pretty burned out with writing. Which equals boredom.
All of ze feels.

I know I haven't applied yet but... I wanted to let you know I may or may not be interested and am looking over things.

If this message is unwelcome, I'll delete it. OTL

Well then hellou there~ =w=7

I'll have to read more in depth when I don't feel so sick. I can barely think. Dx

I'll hang out in here though. =w=

Well, I did dedicate three or four cities and the National park to be snow centric.

Demon said just one volcano as I recall, so I'm keeping the chain vague, should we need to though, those can be detailed.

I also did not add forests or mines, etc. I figured I'd wait on routes to be established from cities, and then they'd branch off and we'd place other places.

I am almost done translating it to a digital media. I am used an elevation map as a base. Used an outline that @Raerae provided to verify it was formatted correctly. Now I am adding the extra geological features (One snowy region and a lake). I need to then smooth out the map and then mark the locations provided.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back