[Pokemon Prismatic]Chat here!

ShadowedNexus said:
Man, it feels good to finish an anime
It also feels good to start an anime

tumblr_n63sm7838C1r6mrcio1_250.gif

I am also trying to decide between Stretta and Celtan for making a gym.

Well, I think it will all work out great! Now we can start getting everything built! I'm excited guys! Thank you all for such hard work and support too!

Not just the building but the fun gifs and the welcoming atmosphere. It is great. It isn't all about hard work, but having fun and feeling accomplished. Which every single one of you should feel.

Anyway, demon is off to bed. I will make a route or something in the morning. There is like 700 pokemon:)

Hey, how you guys doing?

I made a first attempt at trainer spriting though I just edited someone else's work. I forgot the guy's name D:

Anyways, here.

LFQL4UD.png

I bring to you, Ray Cobalt Zaffre. :) )

Red said:
Hey, how you guys doing?
I made a first attempt at trainer spriting though I just edited someone else's work. I forgot the guy's name D:

Anyways, here.

LFQL4UD.png

I bring to you, Ray Cobalt Zaffre. :) )
*le gasps* Red-Sensei! Teach me your ways!~ *w*

That's really good! It looks exactly like how Aomine or uhh... Ray looks even if edited! ^^

Plushie said:
*le gasps* Red-Sensei! Teach me your ways!~ *w*
That's really good! It looks exactly like how Aomine or uhh... Ray looks even if edited! ^^
I'm more used to spriting things that are FE-related. :) )

Red said:
I'm more used to spriting things that are FE-related. :) )
FE-related? owo May I know what it stands for?

I'm pretty new to spriting myself so my knowledge in it is very poor ;w;

Plushie said:
FE-related? owo May I know what it stands for?
I'm pretty new to spriting myself so my knowledge in it is very poor ;w;
Fire Emblem. It's another game.

8EWVZMs.png

this isn't done yet

you blend the snow city with the national park to make one snow biome in the middle of the desert thing

[QUOTE="Edward Valentine]you blend the snow city with the national park to make one snow biome in the middle of the desert thing

[/QUOTE]
Thank you for the suggestion! (: I will look into such an environment, unfortunately, I won't be capable of editing the map too soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back