[Pokemon Prismatic]Chat here!

@Bunny so I see you have gym leaders and have gotten the last name. Have you assigned Pokemon to each already or no? And do they already have dialogues and setup of gym?

Just heads up! I am making a gym with a leader named Harmony. She will be a multi type gym

Mordecai said:
Everything is looking super great, Kitten. (: Nice work.
Thank you @Mordecai and @Atom it is thanks to a lot of help from others. I might play hooky at work one day just to dive in.

I'll be off at 9:30

Oooooo multi-type...is the setting going to be like a jungle gym or maybe a hotel? (I don't know why a hotel popped into mind but hey it has multiple floors)

@LifeNovel Not yet, but I'm currently working on Harper. Since the gym leaders are going to be controlled by us I don't think we need to assign dialogue to them right now.

Still need to add the trainers that you battle before reaching the leader, the obstacles to get to the leader and you can write their dialogue so that one of us that didn't create it knows. Or like a personal character sheet for them.

I will follow yalls format if you finish first

DemonKitten said:
Still need to add the trainers that you battle before reaching the leader, the obstacles to get to the leader and you can write their dialogue so that one of us that didn't create it knows. Or like a personal character sheet for them.
I will follow yalls format if you finish first
Okey dokey!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back