[Pokemon Prismatic]Chat here!

Alright. And have these routes been designed yet or is someone in the process? Didn't see it on the first page, could've missed it

@sambodean thanks so much(: I don't really have that jurisdiction though.

Excellent! send me any info you already have mapped out and I'll always double check with you to make sure things are up to snuff.

Good luck yall. Try and keep the working off of this page so not to scare everyone off lol

pokemondhfhf_zpswg2nwxyj.png

I've been doing a lot of banners lately and saw that we needed banners for our RP though, I was kinda shy to say I would like to contribute in doing them >w>

Here's a banner I made for our RP though I would like for you guys to maybe give me some comments or feedback on anything you feel should be added or taken away also if you guys like, I could make other banners though you'll have to give me details on how you want it to look ^^

I hope you guys like this.

Last edited by a moderator:
Plushie said:

pokemondhfhf_zpswg2nwxyj.png

I've been doing a lot of banners lately and saw that we needed banners for our RP though, I was kinda shy to say I would like tribute in doing them >w>

Here's a banner I made for our RP though I would like for you guys to maybe give me some comments or feedback on anything you feel should be added or taken away also if you guys like, I could make other banners though you'll have to give me details on how you want it to look ^^

I hope you guys like this.
latest

@LifeNovel Yes actually I need help xD

Jazzmine - Psychic Gym Leader

Clef - Normal Gym Leader

Harper - Grass Gym Leader

Soul - Ghost Gym Leader

Tang - Fire Gym Leader

Rhythm - Steel Gym Leader

Whisley - Flying Gym Leader

I need one more name. I'll get started on Harper, she'll be the first gym leader.

You did it wrong its

LYREOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJEEEEEEEEEEEEEENNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNKKKIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNSSSSSSSSSSSS

ShadowedNexus said:
You did it wrong its
LYREOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJEEEEEEEEEEEEEENNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNKKKIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNSSSSSSSSSSSS
Yisssssssssssssssssssss

Users who are viewing this thread

Back