[Pokemon Prismatic]Chat here!

6a00d8341c2d2753ef0133f44f689e970b-450wi

Did it look something like this? Poor goat T.T How does that head fit through there anyway??

[QUOTE="The Doorman]He's fine, he's got a head like steel.
Easily the toughest wimp of the herd xD

Kids need to learn not to taunt buff capra.

[/QUOTE]
Aw, well, I'm glad he's alright. (:

I'm glad too, Stanley is one of my favorites (Though, they are all big cutie pies :3)

I should be working on my character...

How far along are y'all?

ShadowedNexus said:
I'm awake. Me and my family walked around the neighborhood a bit, ending up hangin out with some neighbors we just met for an hour or so.
It was fun.
Sounds fun~

[QUOTE="The Doorman]I'm glad too, Stanley is one of my favorites (Though, they are all big cutie pies :3)
I should be working on my character...

How far along are y'all?

[/QUOTE]
I need to work on Mental, History, and Extras. I wonder if I can finish by tomorrow 0.0

No clue. I gave up on dice rolls I tink you all got the notifs it didn't work out LOL.

I posted mine. Always willing to edit though.

*le sigh*

A'ight.

DreamBeat said:
Selection of abilites? I thought we just chose 'em 0.0
I am still under the impression that dice were meant to be used but I do not remember any sort of clarifications.

I hope there wasn't any that I missed while sleepin' this morning.

[QUOTE="The Doorman]I am still under the impression that dice were meant to be used but I do not remember any sort of clarifications.

[/QUOTE]Oh ok, I guess that can be cleared out with the others tomorrow? There were only two abilities available to my pokemon at level 5, so I just went with those, but I do wonder how we'll learn the pokemon'll learn the other abilities.
[QUOTE="The Doorman]I hope there wasn't any that I missed while sleepin' this morning.

[/QUOTE]Other than the fact that the beginner pokemon stats changed, I don't know.

Gah, my Ralts will be so weak till I can get it's final evolution. At least then it becomes on of the strongest

Wally gives me guilties when I have to kick his butt.

In ORAS, he looks all depressed when he is defeated and I feel like I just kicked a frail little puppy ( T^T )

@DreamBeat put torrent as your ability if you rolled and didn't get hidden ability.

@The Doorman looks like ability was your only issue so oshawott has two abilities. 1- torrent which is not a hidden ability. 2- shell armpit which is a hidden. Roll 20 dice and if you get 1-4 you get shell armour. If not use torrent

If yall have issues with dice, message me and I can help just be specific on your problem

Yeah the all combined stat total of Mega Gallade (which is what I hope to end up with by the end) is around 100 over most 3rd level starters

Users who are viewing this thread

Back