• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pokémon: Kalos (Roleplay Thread)

CODE BY SEROBLISS
GRANT
Gym Leader

"Ah! I've been eager to find a worthy challenger, will you be that one trainer? I hope you can demonstrate that your skills are enough to surpass mine!"

The rock gym leader, Grant, stepped into the arena. His eyes locked on Esther as he tossed his first Poke Ball into the air. "Only by surpassing one another can we achieve greatness, go Omanyte!"

The water fossil Pokemon took the stage, feeling its surroundings with its blue tentacles moving about the floor while its eyes observed the opponent.

Battle, start!

Interactions: CloudySkyLoftyMoon CloudySkyLoftyMoon

Esther

ID No.

Click Me!

Ribbons:

~ Cabaletta Coterie ~

Pyrrha

Lv25

Halay-Alae

Lv22

Pari

Lv10

Maçiera

Lv20

L' Basseau

Lv18

Kasriel

Lv22

~ Coterie's Moves ~

Pyr's Moves

Halay's Moves

Pari's Moves

Halay's Moves

Susu's Moves

Kasriel's Moves

Tuesday, July 12th — 12:00 p.m > 9:30 a.m.

Cyllage Gym [Cyllage City]

Code by Ami

“A fossil? «Snarl» it down!”
Raucous heckling filled the air, tinged with dark energies as Kasriel followed through on Esther’s command. The Oblivian wasn’t familiar with the many fossils of the various regions but that’s why she’d led with Kasriel who was more than capable of adapting to any situation. It would take her some time to figure out what this fossil did but once she did she could pivot out to a better match-up with Parting Shot without losing any of her free switches!

$6,920 | Pokéball x0 | PokéToy | PokéFlute

Quilt Set
Hammock Set
First-Aid Kit
Flashlight
Toiletries
Water Bottle (1/2 Gallon)
Water Purifier & Filter
Gothic Lolita Set (Clothing)
Lace Set (Clothing)
Chic Asymmetry Set (Clothing)
Winter Gear (Clothing)
Kilt
Ballet Flats
Climbing Gear
Swimwear
Detachable Rollerblades

CODE BY SEROBLISS
GRANT
Gym Leader

"Good call! We will shelter ourselves for the moment."

Omanyte disappeared inside its shell as the Snarl hit. The gym leader didn't look concerned, in fact he still had the same confident smile on. "Stay hidden for now Omanyte, wait for my command."

The shell just twicked a bit in response, waiting for whatever movement their opponent was going to do next.

Esther

ID No.

Click Me!

Ribbons:

~ Cabaletta Coterie ~

Pyrrha

Lv25

Halay-Alae

Lv22

Pari

Lv10

Maçiera

Lv20

L' Basseau

Lv18

Kasriel

Lv22

~ Coterie's Moves ~

Pyr's Moves

Halay's Moves

Pari's Moves

Halay's Moves

Susu's Moves

Kasriel's Moves

Code by Ami

Esther was immediately wary of whatever tricks the Gym Leader was playing at. After a moment of thought, she relaxed. The Gym leader had turtled instead of advancing and the distance between them hadn’t shortened in the slightest. Snarl lowered the opponent’s special attack which meant unless he got much closer, he would be attacking through a de-buff. This was a good chance for Esther to quickly take out this Omanyte.

“«Parting Shot» into «Magical Leaf»!”

Kasriel turned and lifted his tail, flashing Omanyte with a clear view of racoon ass as he heckled it once more and returned to Esther’s waist. In his place, Maçiera took the field, petals already spinning as she launched a multi-colored assault! Now that Omanyte was twice de-buffed, Esther was confident Çiera could finish it off without trouble!

Quilt Set
Hammock Set
First-Aid Kit
Flashlight
Toiletries
Water Purifier & Filter
Lace Set (Clothing)
Winter Gear (Clothing)
Kilt
Ballet Flats
Climbing Gear
Swimwear
Detachable Rollerblades

CODE BY SEROBLISS
GRANT
Gym Leader

"We don't get were we are being defeat by type disadvantage. Reflect Type!"

Omanyte emerged from its shell, locking eyes on the grass type as green energy fromed around him. The Magical Leaf hit, making the fossil Pokemon spin a bit on its place, but quickly regained posture.

"Now, let's make things interesting. Rain Dance!"

Omanyte began to wiggle its tentacles, the movement causing dark clouds to form before a pouring rain covered the battlefield.

Esther

ID No.

Click Me!

Ribbons:

~ Cabaletta Coterie ~

Pyrrha

Lv25

Halay-Alae

Lv22

Pari

Lv10

Maçiera

Lv20

L' Basseau

Lv18

Kasriel

Lv22

~ Coterie's Moves ~

Pyr's Moves

Halay's Moves

Pari's Moves

Halay's Moves

Susu's Moves

Kasriel's Moves

Code by Ami

Reflect Type? It didn’t take a genius to figure out what they did, and Esther grimaced slightly. Still, that would pose no problem, their opponent was still neutered by Kasriel’s de-buffs while they were fresh and it.
“Send it to be Çiera, «Grass Whistle»!”

A soft tune emerged from the Bounsweet’s body as she filed a zephyr through her leaves, but Esther’s expression soured as the move appeared to fail.

Quilt Set
Hammock Set
First-Aid Kit
Flashlight
Toiletries
Water Purifier & Filter
Lace Set (Clothing)
Winter Gear (Clothing)
Kilt
Ballet Flats
Climbing Gear
Swimwear
Detachable Rollerblades

CODE BY SEROBLISS
GRANT
Gym Leader

"Rollout!"

Omanyte tucked into its shell as the grass type attempted a sleeping technique. The water rock, now pure grass, type began rolling across the arena, the Swift Swim ability allowing it to reach fast speeds. One after another the Omanyte would attempt to hit its opponent, as it gained more speed, the stronger the impact was.

Esther

ID No.

Click Me!

Ribbons:

~ Cabaletta Coterie ~

Pyrrha

Lv25

Halay-Alae

Lv22

Pari

Lv10

Maçiera

Lv20

L' Basseau

Lv18

Kasriel

Lv22

~ Coterie's Moves ~

Pyr's Moves

Halay's Moves

Pari's Moves

Halay's Moves

Susu's Moves

Kasriel's Moves

Code by Ami

The first roll out knocked Çiera over, but with its attack reduced, the damage wasn’t significant. Still, Esther knew she couldn’t let Omanyte run away with the battle. She had a plan,
“Cloak yourself, «Sweet Scent»!”

A burst pollen emerged from Çiera sepals and obscured her from view. Esther knew it might not be enough, so she quickly followed up with another such order and soon a dense, fragrant cloud of pollen sat on the battlefield. If they were lucky the subsequent roll outs would miss while Çiera remained free to attack, but that wasn’t a certainty and Esther was already preparing for the next step in her plan.

Quilt Set
Hammock Set
First-Aid Kit
Flashlight
Toiletries
Water Purifier & Filter
Lace Set (Clothing)
Winter Gear (Clothing)
Kilt
Ballet Flats
Climbing Gear
Swimwear
Detachable Rollerblades

CODE BY SEROBLISS
GRANT
Gym Leader

Omanyte rolled into the grass type once more. Still as Omanyte was turning around to go for another hit, "Icy Wind!" Grant called out.

The fossil went from spinning normally to spinning on its side, cold wind emerging from its shell as it spunn wildly , spreading ice throughout the cold battlefild as it kept spinning.

Esther

ID No.

Click Me!

Ribbons:

~ Cabaletta Coterie ~

Pyrrha

Lv25

Halay-Alae

Lv22

Pari

Lv10

Maçiera

Lv20

L' Basseau

Lv18

Kasriel

Lv22

~ Coterie's Moves ~

Pyr's Moves

Halay's Moves

Pari's Moves

Halay's Moves

Susu's Moves

Kasriel's Moves

Code by Ami

Unlucky! Sweet scent hadn’t distracted Omanyte by much and Icy Wind had further dispersed the pollen. The only upside to it all was even despite the super effective attack, Omanyte’s reduced special attack meant that Çiera took the attack like a champ! With Rain dance, Withdraw, Icy Wind, and Roll Out revealed, Esther felt she had a decent grasp of Omanyte’s abilities and therefore—

“Return Çiera, let’s finish up—Kasriel, «Pin Missile»!”
The mangosteen Pokémon returned to Esther waist and the racoon Pokémon re-emerged, his body bristling as several hair follicles fired off towards the fossil squid. Since it was now a grass type, Kasriel held the advantage, and the icy wind has mixed with the rain to frost over the ground. Çiera’s stubby legs weren’t ideal for this kind of battlefield, but Kasriel’s claws meant he wouldn’t face too much trouble.

Quilt Set
Hammock Set
First-Aid Kit
Flashlight
Toiletries
Water Purifier & Filter
Lace Set (Clothing)
Winter Gear (Clothing)
Kilt
Ballet Flats
Climbing Gear
Swimwear
Detachable Rollerblades

CODE BY SEROBLISS
GRANT
Gym Leader

Omanyte took several hits from the incoming Pin Missile, knocking the fossil back and forcing it out of its shell and back to normal. The Withdraw had helped out with the damage, but it was still a good hit. "I can see your determination to go even higher, but we won't hold back half way! Water Pulse!"

The rock water type created an aquatic sphere in front of it and then blasted it forward like some sort of cannon ball. As it crossed the field it spread into a giant ring, thanks to the boosted power from the Rain Dance, aiming it directly at the black and white Pokemon.

Esther

ID No.

Click Me!

Ribbons:

~ Cabaletta Coterie ~

Pyrrha

Lv25

Halay-Alae

Lv22

Pari

Lv10

Maçiera

Lv20

L' Basseau

Lv18

Kasriel

Lv22

~ Coterie's Moves ~

Pyr's Moves

Halay's Moves

Pari's Moves

Halay's Moves

Susu's Moves

Kasriel's Moves

Code by Ami

Even the rain couldn’t make up for the de-buffs Omanyte had sustained and Esther giddily pressed her advantage.
“Buckle down, then «Snarl»!”

Kasriel’s sharp claws dug into the battlefield. The Water Pulse swept over the Zigzag Pokémon, drenching his fur but easily withstood after Omanyte’s two special attack drops. Soon after, Kasriel’s heckles darkened the field. Esther eased into a relaxed stance, slow and steady won the race. With Omanyte’s damage output only dropping with each turn, they could out last it with ease.

Quilt Set
Hammock Set
First-Aid Kit
Flashlight
Toiletries
Water Purifier & Filter
Lace Set (Clothing)
Winter Gear (Clothing)
Kilt
Ballet Flats
Climbing Gear
Swimwear
Detachable Rollerblades

CODE BY SEROBLISS
GRANT
Gym Leader

Grant applauded the battle so far. "You're doing great, slowly trying to bring us down." He looked up at the Rain Dance finally coming to an end. "Let's speed things up though, have to go for that peak sometime! Haze!"

Omanyte disappeared into its shell once more and instead came out a thick black fog. The arena became covered in it for a few moments. During which, the water rock type was on the move again. A second Water Pulse shot in the direction of the Zigzagoon, using the Haze as a cover up to try and surprise the black and white Pokemon.

CODE BY SEROBLISS
AZUMI
TOWERS

Tuesday, July 12th, Lumiose, Kalos.

The day was soft and cloudy, with the buzzing capital of Kalos shining bright despite the gloomy weather. The two travelers arrived into the city, Azumi and the undercover criminal Montagne. After helping Esther deliver her Houndour back to her pack and breaking off with her and Bea, the duo had decided to travel back together. Both having business to attend to in the city. One that had been in the back of Azumi's head for a while now, Graduation.

The night before they set up camp, Azumi had called her dear sister to talk about how nervous she was for the ceremony. She wasn't going to give a speech or anything, but she had been told by her superior that several people were going to try and recruit her to their town or city. Still, out of courtesy she was to listen to their offers, but she had already been assigned to Lumiose. Something, that the blonde Kalosian wasn't a fan of. Still, there was a bigger issue than that, Azumi's twin sister, Maker, had made it very clear that arriving alone was frowned upone. It was a bad social look.

Azumi had contacted her father, but sadly he was going to be out of the region. Her new boss had offered to go with her and so had other of her former and current classmates. But, she didn't feel comfortable with any of them. There were only two men she could trust enough to ask for such a favor, her rebel brother who was lost somewhere in the world, probably passed out drunk and the man walking next to her, who had been her companion the last few days.

Azumi looked at Monty through her sunglasses, as she tried to come up with the perfect ice breaker and formula to reach the conclusion, which was to invite him to acompany her. "The weather is nice." She spoke up, looking up at the sky while she removed her sunglasses, no need for them when the day was mostly cloudy. "I have to admit, I will miss looking up at the stars out on the field. You never see them like that here in the city."

Azumi watched as some teenagers were sitting around a coffee table, eating and laughing together. "I guess everyone is on vacation already. That time of the year when you're finished with your studies and get to enjoy the fruit of a well earned rest. After their graduations of course."

Azumi smiled a bit as she perfectly hooked the conversation into the main topic she was trying to get to. "Speaking of graduations..." She cleared her throat, never having made such a request before. The blonde woman stopped in her tracks and placed her right hand over her chest, looking up to meet Monty's eyes, which is a show of politeness and respect. "If you happen to be free this Friday, I would like to formally invite you to my graduation as my companion." She lowered her hand, trying to make the situation more casual by starting to walk again and looking ahead. "My father unfortunately had to step out of the region and my brother... he's just not available. My sister will be joining me, but I was informed that I require a companion to establish a good social status. Not that I wasn't thinking of inviting you regardless of that, but now that it's a hidden requirement, I need to ask you not only as a friend but also as a favor. I assure monsieur Montagne that I am true to my word and say that I will be in your debt if you do accept. Do not feel pressured to say yes though, I do have other... options, but I do have you of a higher preference so I'm asking you first."

Interactions: Patriot Patriot

Money: 84,750
Bag:
x10 Great Ball
X5 Pokeballs
x4 Super Potion
X2 Revives
X2 Paralyze Heal
X2 Antidote
X1 Burn Heal
X1 Ice Heal

x5

CODE BY SEROBLISS
MONTAGNE KHASTIL
July 12 — Lumiose City, Kalos

Monty and Oracle walked side-by-side next to their travel companion, boots and paws hitting Lumiose's familiar brick road with some pep in their step.

The cacophony of voices, the smell of cigarettes and hint of piss on the breeze, the shine coming off the skyscrapers — finally, they were back home! Nearly two weeks of running around the region, and the "journey" was at an end. He and Azumi'd left Esther and Bea back in Cyllage, the former heading out of Kalos soon and the latter doing Arceus-only-knew what, and now it was time to part with the cop-to-be, too.

He met her gaze while she lamented the lack of stars of Lumiose, and for as happy as he was to be back he couldn't help feeling like he'd miss the countryside, too. Monty and Azumi were natural enemies, not that she knew, but he'd grown...weirdly accustomed to having her around. Esther was fierce, fiery, and she kept him on his toes in battle side-by-side and head-to-head. Azumi was something else entirely, though, but he couldn't really put his finger on what.

Either way, it was probably for the best that they split up. Every day Monty spent with Azumi was another day he pushed his luck, and sooner or later the truth would reveal itself. If there was anything he learned from Antoine's terrible breakups, it was that.

Then, in typical Azumi fashion, she asked something that caught Monty completely off guard. Him, go to her graduation?! Her police academy graduation?!

He paused for a moment before he answered. He couldn't go. He shouldn't go. But...

"The great Countess Azumi Towers wants moi as her graduation companion?" Monty grinned and leveled his steel-gray eyes with her's. "I'd be honored." He placed a bit of mock regalness on the end, but against his better judgement he was serious about accepting. "How does it work? Do I need a ticket? A suit?"

Oracle's head snapped up at her trainer, like she had to do a double take. More time with this woman and her deTESTABLE Fairy?!

1719025316305.png
Queen Oracle the Honored One
1719025322511.png
Chauffemagne
1719025333102.png
Abnégarde

Last edited:
CODE BY SEROBLISS
AZUMI
TOWERS

Tuesday, July 12th, Lumiose, Kalos.

"Really?" Azumi's expression lightened up at the confirmation from Monty. "Splendid." She clapped her hands together. "You will require a suit, but you are my guest so please allow me to take the expense of getting you one. We can go find you one, Thursday? Oh and some nice accessories for Oracle. You are allowed one companion Pokemon." Her blue eyes switched to the dark type Pokemon. "Don't worry, I will be bringing Lily along, Nana isn't much for parties."

Azumi turned her attention back to Monty. "My dress will be blue and black, they asked for a victorian touch, but that second part is only optional. You are my plus one, so as long as we arrive together, there shouldn't be any issues. In case you are to be late, just let me know and I will glady step outside to get you. It will be at the Opera Garnier." Azumi stopped to take a deep breath. "I apologize, dumping so much information at once. We have plenty of time to prepare. I really appreciate this monsieur. But, I knew ahead of time you have business to get to, so do I."

Azumi gave Oracle a smile and looked back at Monty. "I will take my leave, feel free to send me a message if you have any questions or if you simply want to conversate. Oh! I also registered Oracle under my name in the spa we went to last time? In case you want to take her, it's on me. Don't worry, the membership covers it. Well, I should get going. Au revoir, Montagne, Oracle."

The blonde gave them one last smile before turning away and heading down the street.

Bag:
x10 Great Ball
X5 Pokeballs
x4 Super Potion
X2 Revives
X2 Paralyze Heal
X2 Antidote
X1 Burn Heal
X1 Ice Heal

x5

Esther

ID No.

Click Me!

Ribbons:

~ Cabaletta Coterie ~

Pyrrha

Lv25

Halay-Alae

Lv22

Pari

Lv10

Maçiera

Lv20

L' Basseau

Lv18

Kasriel

Lv22

~ Coterie's Moves ~

Pyr's Moves

Halay's Moves

Pari's Moves

Halay's Moves

Susu's Moves

Kasriel's Moves

Code by Ami

A call for Haze and Esther saw her chance—
“Take it out, «Pin Missile»!”
Omanyte’s damaging was stacking up. It had taken two Snarls, Magical Leaf and a super-effective Pin Missile. Although the first pin missile had been weakened by Withdraw, this one wouldn’t be! Kasriel could take another water pulse, especially as the rain dried up, but could Omanyte take another Pin Missile? Esther was more than willing to gamble!

Quilt Set
Hammock Set
First-Aid Kit
Flashlight
Toiletries
Water Purifier & Filter
Lace Set (Clothing)
Winter Gear (Clothing)
Kilt
Ballet Flats
Climbing Gear
Swimwear
Detachable Rollerblades

CODE BY SEROBLISS
GRANT
Gym Leader

"One last Leer!"

Omanyte's eyes locked on the the target, who was sending a volley of Pin Missiles towards him. Knowing it was his last chance, the fossil Pokemon focused all its energy on the Zigzagoon, making sure to get a defense drop before one by one, the bug type needles struck him one after another. The ancient Pokemon spun a few times before falling on its side.

"You did good Omanyte, now it's time to reach for the top!"

Grant returned the fallen Pokemon and sent out the next attacker, Tyrunt. The small dinosaur announced his entrance with a victorious pose as he locked eyes on the target. "Substitute!"

A strange energy covered the rocky lizard as it shook its tail from side to side, making it look as if nothing had happened.

CODE BY SEROBLISS
MONTAGNE KHASTIL
July 12 — Lumiose City, Kalos

"Friday at the Opera Garnier, suit shopping Thursday, spa visit for Oracle," Monty listed the most important bits and waved to his departing companion. "Au revoir, mademoiselle!"

Now he could breathe a little easier. The gangster reached in his pocket and pulled out his flip phone once Azumi was gone, and he and Oracle turned to head to the city's north while he navigated the contacts. He hadn't heard from anyone in the Old Guard since he got the heads-up to come back, and getting an update was the first priority.

Monty caught Oracle side-eyeing him as they walked, and he rolled his eyes and cracked a grin. "Sorry, madame, but your spa visit's gonna have to wait a bit."

*** Like, idk, an hour later ***

Estival Avenue was as busy as ever — flooding tourists, hawking street vendors, and honking cars came together to create the raucous meoldy of city life that the silence on the Routes could never compare to. It was music to Monty's ears, and he was almost disappointed to hop off the main street and cut through the alleys toward the warehouse.

After a bit of walking his fist KNOCK! KNOCK! KNOCKED! on an unassuming metal door, and a few seconds later it swung open from the inside. "Get in." The voice was gruff — Michel's.

The warehouse was exactly as it was a few weeks ago, save for a table which was covered in papers and drawings. It wasn't just Michel that was there, either. Antoine and Cormier were both standing between him and the table, and as Michel shut the door behind him the hair on the back of Monty's neck stood up.

What the fuck? Cormier looking pissed was nothing new, but even Antoine looked serious as 30 to life. Monty turned to Michel, who was equally stone-faced. "What's going on?"

Antoine spoke up from behind him — "You do the honors, Miche."

"Right." Michel didn't sound too happy about it. "Hands, kid."

Hands? Oh. Oh no fuckin' way! Monty jabbed a finger at the lieutenant, and the fur along Oracle's spine stood on end — "You think I'm wearing a fucking wire? Me?!"

"It's just a formality, kid." Michel was sizing him up, he could tell. "Since you've been running around with a police cadet for the past couple weeks."

Shit, they knew about...damn, he forgot! Antoine had met Azumi at that tailor's shop, of course he ran a check on her! Alright, it was fine. No point denying anything, he hadn't done anything.

Monty paused for a while longer, staring down the older lieutenant before putting his hands up. "Fine, whatever."

The pat-down was quick, professional, and obviously Michel didn't find shit. Monty turned to Cormier, and with Oracle practically attached to his hip started stomping over to the lanky bastard. "I would've thought all the shit I've done for us would earn me a little trust. All those months in La Sante meant nothing, eh?"

"Hey, Mont—" Antoine put out a hand to try and ease his tension, but their Boss cut him off.

"It has earned you a little trust," Cormier's words were dagger-sharp, like each one was meant to stab into Monty's chest. "Which is why I'm giving you the chance to explain why you've been galavanting around Kalos with..." He turned to Antoine and waved his hand like he needed a hint.

"Azumi Towers, boss."

"Right! Azumi Towers, police cadet." Cormier raised an eyebrow and leant back on the table behind him. "Well?"

Well, what? She wasn't a cop yet, and either way he didn't do anything to give anyone away. "She's just a friend."

"A friend? You're sure she's just a friend?"

"Yeah, I'm sure." What was he trying to imply? "I would've ditched her a long time ago, but I figured she might turn out to be a good source of intel."

Antoine cracked a grin, breaking the uneasy tension and clapping Monty on the shoulder. "Trying to take my job, eh? See Jean, kid's got our best interests at heart!" The younger man could tell what the lieutenant was doing in an instant, but he didn't need the help.

Cormier paused for a second, eyes flickering between Monty and the lieutenants, then sighed and pinched the bridge of his nose in the most dramatic display of whatever that Monty'd ever seen from him. "Whatever it was, it's done. We've got a job for you."

The four men grouped up around the table, where a bunch of hand-drawn maps sat with the weird-ass painting Monty'd picked up from the Shabboneau Tournament. "So what the hell am I looking at?"

The older men exchanged a look, like they were about to tell their junior that he had three weeks to live. After a second, Cormier broke the silence.

"This is the last surviving map of Lumiose's catacombs, courtesy of you." Cormier pulled out a chair, and the other two did the same. "Take a seat, Montagne. You've got some history to learn."

1719198673812.png
Queen Oracle the Honored One
1719198685644.png
Chauffemagne
1719198696823.png
Abnégarde

CODE BY SEROBLISS
AZUMI
TOWERS

Thursday, July 14th, Lumiose, Kalos.

🎶"Gimme fuel, gimme fire
Gimme that which I desire
Ooh!"🎶

Azumi walked along the streets of Kalos as a local store blasted some rock music. The Kalosian had a secret taste for metal, tapping her fingers against her thigh as she looked at the shop's window. Her dark glasses reflected the items inside. While it wasn't her style, she still liked looking at it while she waited for Monty.

At the same time, Lily admired the shop next door, which was more for Pokemon fashion. Both trainer and Pokemon having different tastes yet similar manorisims when it came to shopping. Always making sure the stuff on display was of great quality before going in. But, they were stuck on the sidewalk as to not miss the arrival of their guest. Which is exactly what her keen eye caught. A familiar figure walking down the street towards them made her turn around towards it.

"Monsieur Montagne!" She raised her hand and waved. "I hope you're prepared for a day full of walking the streets of Lumiose and shopping?"

Bag:
x10 Great Ball
X5 Pokeballs
x4 Super Potion
X2 Revives
X2 Paralyze Heal
X2 Antidote
X1 Burn Heal
X1 Ice Heal

x5

Esther

ID No.

Click Me!

Ribbons:

~ Cabaletta Coterie ~

Pyrrha

Lv25

Halay-Alae

Lv22

Pari

Lv10

Maçiera

Lv20

L' Basseau

Lv18

Kasriel

Lv22

~ Coterie's Moves ~

Pyr's Moves

Halay's Moves

Pari's Moves

Halay's Moves

Susu's Moves

Kasriel's Moves

Tuesday, July 12th — 9:30 a.m.

Code by Ami

A touch of pink wet her lips and Esther grinned. She hadn’t been familiar with Omanyte but Tyrunt? She was ready for Tyrunt. In fact, this was exactly what she’d been waiting for. The Oblivian hadn’t wasted her time yesterday; instead, after releasing Houndour, she had scoped out the Gym. She was very aware of Tyrunt—the Gym’s ace—and she’d done her research.
“Aright Kasriel, »Parting Shot»!”

Another 1-2 saw Kasriel retreating back to Esther’s waist while Çiera took the field. The rain had ended, so now was the perfect opportunity for—
“«Synthesis»!”

As the sunlight healed her Pokémon, Esther focused on Tyrunt. Slow and steady did it.

Quilt Set
Hammock Set
First-Aid Kit
Flashlight
Toiletries
Water Purifier & Filter
Lace Set (Clothing)
Winter Gear (Clothing)
Kilt
Ballet Flats
Climbing Gear
Swimwear
Detachable Rollerblades

CODE BY SEROBLISS
GRANT
Gym Leader

The Parting Shot was bad, but that didn't stop the fossil from shaking his hips and dancing about, increasing attack and speed as his opponent decided to get back into full health. Once that was done with, it locked on the target and rushed forward.

"Ice Fang!"

The rock lizard opened its mouth and jumped forward, ready to bite down on the opponent with an aura of icy fangs around it.

Esther

ID No.

Click Me!

Ribbons:

~ Cabaletta Coterie ~

Pyrrha

Lv25

Halay-Alae

Lv22

Pari

Lv10

Maçiera

Lv20

L' Basseau

Lv18

Kasriel

Lv22

~ Coterie's Moves ~

Pyr's Moves

Halay's Moves

Pari's Moves

Halay's Moves

Susu's Moves

Kasriel's Moves

Code by Ami

Ice Fang—Esther knew it wouldn’t be easy. A. grin split her lips and she flexed her fingers, playfully clawing towards Tyrunt.
“Let’s «Play Nice» then «Play ROUGH»”

The mangosteen Pokémon hopped short, making herself lush and cute as Tyrunt closed in on her. She made nice and then, once the dinosaur pokémon’s teeth were sunk in… Maçiera’s grinned savagely, fairy-energy filled her body as she went for a rough tumble.

Quilt Set
Hammock Set
First-Aid Kit
Flashlight
Toiletries
Water Purifier & Filter
Lace Set (Clothing)
Winter Gear (Clothing)
Kilt
Ballet Flats
Climbing Gear
Swimwear
Detachable Rollerblades

CODE BY SEROBLISS
GRANT
Gym Leader

Poof!

As the grass type's Play Rough hit the dinosaur Pokemon, it vanished and Tyrunt was standing behind its opponent instantly. "Again!"

The fossil went for another Ice Fang, taking advantage of the situation. "Now, another dance to get away!"

Tyrunt once again shaked his body, increasing his speed and attack before running towards the other side of the field to gain distance between him and his opponent.

Esther

ID No.

Click Me!

Ribbons:

~ Cabaletta Coterie ~

Pyrrha

Lv25

Halay-Alae

Lv22

Pari

Lv10

Maçiera

Lv20

L' Basseau

Lv18

Kasriel

Lv22

~ Coterie's Moves ~

Pyr's Moves

Halay's Moves

Pari's Moves

Halay's Moves

Susu's Moves

Kasriel's Moves

Code by Ami

As long as she could keep Tyrunt from building strength with Dragon Dance, Esther knew things would eventually swing her way. If Çiera went down, then it wouldn’t be without dishing out some damage, after which Kasriel could clean up. For now, their priorities were to stay healthy and keep Tyrunt’s attack, at worst, neutralized.
“Once more, «Synthesis» then «Play Nice».”

Petals flushed as Çiera absorbed sunlight to rapidly photosynthesize and once more made a display of hopping cutely to lower Tyrunt’s will to fight. This was bound to be a slow match, but that was just the pace Esther wanted.

Quilt Set
Hammock Set
First-Aid Kit
Flashlight
Toiletries
Water Purifier & Filter
Lace Set (Clothing)
Winter Gear (Clothing)