• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pokémon: Kalos (Roleplay Thread)

CODE BY SEROBLISS
GRANT
Gym Leader

"Keep dancing, go for another icy bite!"

Tyrunt watched as the grass type danced around looking cute while he too shook his body. The small lizard wans't feeling stronger, but faster defintely. Like a Sceptile, the prrrr echoed through the arena as Tyrun lowered his head and dashed foward, the icy fangs forming around it. The cold jaw opened wide as it lunged for another Ice Fang.

Interactions: CloudySkyLoftyMoon CloudySkyLoftyMoon

Esther

ID No.

Click Me!

Ribbons:

~ Cabaletta Coterie ~

Pyrrha

Lv25

Halay-Alae

Lv22

Pari

Lv10

Maçiera

Lv20

L' Basseau

Lv18

Kasriel

Lv22

~ Coterie's Moves ~

Pyr's Moves

Halay's Moves

Pari's Moves

Halay's Moves

Susu's Moves

Kasriel's Moves

Tuesday, July 12th — 9:30 a.m.

Cyllage Gym [Cyllage City]

Code by Ami

Although they could keep Tyrunt neutralized, Esther knew that speed would be a problem, especially with Tyrunt’s powerful Ice Fang. She wasn’t certain Maçiera could out-heal the damage and if those attacks started coming faster? No…before Tyrunt could get on a roll, they needed to rack up some serious hits.
“Head-on, use «Play Rough»!”

While Tyrunt sped forward, Çiera bounced to meet it, icy fangs meeting fairy mischief as the Pokémon clashed. After withstanding several ice-type moves, even several uses of Synthesis hadn’t been enough to completely restore Çiera’s heath and the Bounsweet’s legs crumbled beneath it as it was knocked out. Esther wasn’t surprised. They hadn’t got lucky with Play Rough softening Tyrunt’s attacks, but regardless, the Oblivian figured Kasriel could clean up from here on. Çiera returned to her pokéball and Esther tightened her grip on Kasriel’s.
“Alright, let’s finish up with «Snarl»!”

Esther raised her foreleg, she wound up her arm and then she took aim at the far side of the battlefield—as far from Tyrunt as possible. After what was surely the best throw of her life, Kasriel’s Pokémon released almost next to the Gym leader himself, putting more than enough distance between Kasriel and Tyrunt. Enough that the racoon Pokémon was able to chortle and demean without worry of an immediate counter-attack.

$6,920 | Pokéball x0 | PokéToy | PokéFlute

Quilt Set
Hammock Set
First-Aid Kit
Flashlight
Toiletries
Water Bottle (1/2 Gallon)
Water Purifier & Filter
Gothic Lolita Set (Clothing)
Lace Set (Clothing)
Chic Asymmetry Set (Clothing)
Winter Gear (Clothing)
Kilt
Ballet Flats
Climbing Gear
Swimwear
Detachable Rollerblades

CODE BY SEROBLISS
GRANT
Gym Leader

Tyrunt T-bagged the grass type as she was being returned.

"Distance? No peak is too far for us, Bulldoze!"

Tyrunt watched as the foul mouthed rat appeared on the other side, sending a nasty Snarl his way. The rocky dragon took the damage head on and replied by smashing his tail multiple times, sending shockwaves towards his opponent.

Despite the enegry of Tyrunt, he was running on fumes, preparing to go in for one last attack.

Esther

ID No.

Click Me!

Ribbons:

~ Cabaletta Coterie ~

Pyrrha

Lv25

Halay-Alae

Lv22

Pari

Lv10

Maçiera

Lv20

L' Basseau

Lv18

Kasriel

Lv22

~ Coterie's Moves ~

Pyr's Moves

Halay's Moves

Pari's Moves

Halay's Moves

Susu's Moves

Kasriel's Moves

Tuesday, July 12th — 9:30 a.m.

Cyllage Gym [Cyllage City]

Code by Ami

The damage was piling up, Kasriel hadn’t gone unscathed from his clash with Omanyte and Esther knew they were on the brink. Now was the moment of truth, her final gamble of the battle! If they could win this exchange then victory was assured, but if they couldn’t… well, that was that. Regardless, it wasn’t a risk she could avoid—
“Last time, Snarl!”

After that Bulldoze, Kasriel's legs were weak, trembling. Mustering up all his bravado the zigzag pokemon released on last vicious, tongue-lashing, Snarl!

$6,920 | Pokéball x0 | PokéToy | PokéFlute

Quilt Set
Hammock Set
First-Aid Kit
Flashlight
Toiletries
Water Bottle (1/2 Gallon)
Water Purifier & Filter
Gothic Lolita Set (Clothing)
Lace Set (Clothing)
Chic Asymmetry Set (Clothing)
Winter Gear (Clothing)
Kilt
Ballet Flats
Climbing Gear
Swimwear
Detachable Rollerblades

Last edited:
CODE BY SEROBLISS
MONTAGNE KHASTIL
July 14th — Lumiose City, Kalos

If there was one thing Monty needed after the past couple days, it was a distraction. Hour after hour of pouring over maps, drawing up strategies, planning routes — if he saw a notebook and pencil he might scream. Lucky him, though, it was Thursday. Time to get out of that fuckin’ warehouse and think about something that wasn’t underground for a few hours.

He and Oracle put feet to pavement through Lumiose’s shopping district, and the former craned his neck to annoy his partner for a bit.

“Excited to hang out with your favorite person?” Monty’s grin was wide, but Oracle just rolled her bright red eyes and turned her nose up at him.

Really, why should she be excited to see that woman? Just because she covered her visit to that lovely spa?! Sure, her coat was clean and brushed and fluffy and silky, but why should that matter?!

“Oh, speak of the devil,” Monty added as he spotted a waving hand a little ways down. He picked up the pace, but Oracle lagged behind. Pretentious as the Absol was, she probably didn’t want to stoop so low as to hurry.

Monty caught Azumi’s greeting and grinned again — “If it’s with you, mademoiselle, I’ll walk Lumiose for the rest of my days.”

He could almost feel Oracle’s glare searing a hole in his back, but he continued.

“You have somewhere in mind for a suit? Unless we’re starting out here—“ The gangster turned to the shop that the blonde woman had parked herself out front of. He never got metal’s appeal, but maybe Azumi was into it?

1719204585610.png
Queen Oracle the Honored One
1719204581916.png
Chauffemagne
1719204578576.png
Abnégarde

CODE BY SEROBLISS
GRANT
Gym Leader

"Go in for Ice Fang! The peak is in sight, last stretch!"

Tyrunt wagged his tail, the first Snarl made him feel wearing but that didn't stop him from charging ahead with that speed he had gained. The rocky lizard had its prey in sight and was about to go in for the finish blow...

Snarl!

Once again the dark bitch sent out a wave of dark energy, hitting the lizard in the air. The Tyrunt was forced to crash into the ground, unable to stand up anymore.

CODE BY SEROBLISS
AZUMI
TOWERS

Thursday, July 14th, Lumiose, Kalos.

"You're quite a charmer monsieur." Azumi replied with a giggle. The interaction grabbed the Meowscarada's attention, which allowed her to notice one of her bestest pals in the whole wide world, Oracle.

The grass dark type skipped over to her playmate for the day. She held up her empty paw, smiling as she did, then closed her paw, placed it behind her back and then poof! She spawned some flowers on it, offering them to the moody white furred Absol.

"Well there is this one place I know of, that is exclusive for men's wear and specially tailored suits. It's small, not popular but the gentleman and his wife are very nice and put a lot of effort into it. I'll lead the way."

With a smile, the blonde took to Monty's side and led the way, keeping her eye out for Lily. She didn't want the Meowscarada to annoy Oracle with her magic tricks. The location wasn't far away, but soon they were in front of a small shop. There were a few traditional suits on display on the front and at the counter was an old man trying to read his computer. The inside was a classic brown with shelves full of different accessories and parts to make all sorts of different suits.

"Monsieru, I brought you a costumer." Azumi announced as they stepped in, grabbing the attention of the old man. "This is monsieur Montagne. Monty, this is monsieru Barbos. He likes to talk about his days out on the sea."

The old man smiled and walked up to the two, being significant smaller and looked up at Monty, like if he was analyzing him. "Where did you find this washed up model?"

Azumi laughed and placed her hand on Monty's shoulder. "He is actually quite brave and honest. Don't let his rough outerior fool you."

"I know a scroundal when I see one. Smells like one too, you don't have showers in the ghetto?"

Azumi giggled, brushing the jokes aside. "Don't worry Monty, he's a kind soul, just cranky. I'll go look for your wife monsieur Barbos, I haven't spoken to her in a while. Lily, don't touch."

Azumi patted Monty on the back before going deeper into the shop, leaving the three alone.

Lily poked Oracle with her hips. She pointed at the different jewelery set to try on, mostly men's wear but still shiny.

Interactions: Patriot Patriot

Money: 84,750
Bag:
x10 Great Ball
X5 Pokeballs
x4 Super Potion
X2 Revives
X2 Paralyze Heal
X2 Antidote
X1 Burn Heal
X1 Ice Heal

x5

CODE BY SEROBLISS
MONTAGNE KHASTIL

Oracle's red eyes turned venomous when Lily bumped her, but they just as quickly became infatuated with the lovely treasures on display. Between their visit to the spa some time ago and the feline's clear eye for all thing shiny and sparkling, the Absol might forget to be irritated by the trickster and her trickiness.

She padded over to the treasures, leaving useless Monty to do useless Monty things, and set her sights on a beautiful ring covered in gems. What did humans call it? A bracelet? It was about the same size as the one she got last time they went shopping with Azumi, but silver and glimmering.

She had to have it! Where was useless Monty...oh, still with the old man? He'd better hurry up!

Monty was, in fact, in no hurry. If anything time seemed to slow down the second Azumi left him alone with the stuck-up old fucker running the tailor, and it was taking all of his willpower to not crack him in his mouth. The smug, better-than-you look in the tailor's eyes...it made his blood boil.

"There are showers in the ghetto," the gangster remarked through a stone face, "But if you'd believe it there aren't many tailors. Her graduation's tomorrow, and if you can find it in your heart I'd like to get a suit. Black and blue color scheme."

1719442787684.png
1719442791357.png
Chauffemagne
1719442796819.png
Abnégarde

Azumi no bbcode cuz Kyu makes fun of it Towers.

"Bah!" The old man punched Monty's shoulder and walked to the back of the counter. He took out a measuring tape and walked back to Month. "Spread em."

While Monty got his measurements, Lily eyed the prize that caught Oracle's eyes. She tapped the glass with her black claw with a mischievous smile. The green feline covered the glass with her paws, covering the bracelet. She looked at Oracle and with a wink, the accessory appeared on Lily's paw. She offered it to her bestest of friend with a smile.

Azumi returned from the back, only to find Monty covered in clothes and samples. "I hope he's not giving you a hard time." Azumi spoke up, the message clearly for Monty but Barbos took for himself.

"He's all lumpy. Seems to me you got yourself a brawler. Shouldn't be around a lady like you." The old man lifted Monty's chin before letting it drop. "But nothing I can't fix. Pick your colors. Choose a blue and then a black or gray."

Azumi watched Barbos walk away and scoot closer to Monty. "I think he likes you." Azumi whispered. "Any plans after this?" The blonde looked at the clothe covered man, seeing how the colors matched with him.

CODE BY SEROBLISS
MONTAGNE KHASTIL

Finally, someone who knew how to get things done! While useless Monty did useless Monty things, Lily produced Oracle's treasure! She motioned for the useful feline to slide the treasure over her horn, and as soon as it was in place she searched for one of those cave-slivers that always seemed to be in human clothing stores.

Oracle caught sight of herself in a cave-sliver, and naturally was completely smitten. And why wouldn't she be?! A beautiful queen, and a beautiful treasure to compliment her! Now all she needed was for useless Monty to make himself useful and buy it! What was taking him so long, anyway?!

"I think you and I think very different things about who grandpa over there likes," Monty replied to his companion dryly, eyes shifting over to the old man as he rummaged through some cloth scraps. The entire experience with Barbos wasn't too different from in-processing at La Santé — rough looks, rough words, and rough handling. Still, the old fart was Azumi's tailor. It wouldn't do him any good to teach the old man a lesson. At least, not right now.

"As for after this?" Monty thought for a moment while he absentmindedly shuffled through the color samples before settling on one of the blues and a black. His grey eyes softened and connected with Azumi's, and a grin spread across the young man's face. "Preferably spending the rest of the day with you mademoiselle. If you don't mind me dragging you along on a couple of my own errands."

Between him and the Old Guard lieutenants, Monty'd drawn up a laundry list of supplies to pick up for his descent. Luckily, most all of them could be passed off for run-of-the-mill trainer items.

1719641575119.png
1719641568973.png
Chauffemagne
1719641364797.png
Abnégarde

Azumi Towers.

The young Kalosian popped a smile when she heard Monty's invite. Azumi couldn't remember the last time she had gone shopping with a friend in Lumiose. The city had so much to offer and since the blonde spent most of her time hitting the books, she had missed endless opportunities to enjoy what it had to offer. A firm nod was her answer.

"I'll stop by to pick up my dress in the morning monsieur Barbos." She called out and got only a "bah" and some angry whispers from the shop owner. Despite the rude response, Azumi seemed to take no offense. "We're living Lily."

Azumi looked around and found the Meowscarada with Oracle, who was rocking a new accessory. "Oracle! Wonderful choice it brings out your pretty eyes." Azumi placed her index finger to her chin. "We could add a nice cape to go with it but that might hide your smooth fur. We can figure it out."

Azumi gave Monty a pat on the shoulder, as if to say good luck with the situation. "I will wait outside."

Outside, Azumi and Lily stood by. The trainer lookes through her phone messages, checking details about tomorrow's event and replying to her sister and father.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back