• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pokemon High-School [Accepting New People]

(That's actually true... We did roleplay them coming back. Des had to go back in time to restore Cecilia to her previous self, so she's good right now I think? Psychi had a headache because it affected him too)

TerrinX said:
(( NO ONE FUCKING TOLD ME IM DONE ))
Look. I went as far to actually find everything that happened:

Karcen said:
A rift appeared on the beach, which was apparently a hot spot for them , there had to be something wrong with the fabric of space and time with so many coming and going in this location, and though it strode Des Psychi and a slightly altered cecilia, luckily anything Sil had done could be fixed. The evil of Sil had been dealt with and now there could be a happy ending for all.
" Well that took long enough but now no one dies and no one has to give themselves up" Des said as the rift closed behind the three.
CactusWren said:
Psychi shuddered. "That was... fascinating," he said dryly, gazing at Des with a mixture of both horror and confusion. "Des... I'm so sorry you had to endure that yourself." He picked up Cecilia. "I'll carry her back to her lab." He glared slightly. "I'm sorry I couldn't have protected you, Des."
Karcen said:
" it is fine I told you so , it was Sil's fault really what could anyone do against someone like her" Des said with a shrug things had been bad but she had lived and she would be happy.m " We just need to fix her mind first"
CactusWren said:
"So we take her to the lab..." Psychi looked on and frowned. "Hm... Will we be able to do the same thing that she did to you? Maybe her computer could help. Let's go, Des." The two quickly made their way to Cecilia's room.
Karcen said:
Maybe it may not be needed just your mental powers[/b]" Des said as they swiftly moved to cecilia's room then into the lab.
ScaraByte said:
"Greeting Entity Des and Psychi. May I ask why the moderator is in this state?" Elana asked as it saw the three enter the room.
Karcen said:
" She was ... changed by sil we need to see if you can restore her to the way she used to be just to day i think" Des said unaware how much time had passed.
Karcen said:
" That is it " Des said calling on her powers she was not going to fight with the specter of Sil instead she simply turned back time undoing everything that cecilia had been though every change and every event. DEs turned back space and time and returned her to normal as if she had never even made a deal with Sil she would not remember because it had never happened for her.
CactusWren said:
Psychi stared at Des. He looked back down before finally gazing up at Cecilia.
"Cecilia, how are you feeling?" he murmured.
Karcen said:
( well there can't be any trace of taint at all Sil is dead the taint never even existed as those events never happened not forgotten just never existed in the first place)
ScaraByte said:
(History has been rewritten. I gave the permissions so if you want to redo something tell me an it might happen)
Karcen said:
( no it is just for her and her alone she is back tot he point before she made the deal no one else is affected)

(Sorry about that)

Rebecca smiled as she took her hand. "Do you promise?" She said laughing a little.

"I promise." Bailey answered giggling as she took Rebecca to the point where the water was reaching they're waist. "Okay now go underwater and hug your knees to see if you can float." Bailey said in an encouraging tone.

Luca ate an apple quickly before heading outside to meditate. "You wanna come meditate?" He asked Fluff.

Elise ate her pancakes and went for a walk around the school. She saw the boys who bullied her before with broken arms and giggled.

Rebecca slowly bobbed on the water. She burst up gasping for air. "So how did I do?" She said with a smile.

Rebecca looked unsure for a moment. "Ok" she laid back and breathed. She was starting to sink but stopped. "Like this?"

"Now go into face down position and make both of your arms stright ahead, then kick both your feet and push yourself with your arms." Bailey replied.

"Wait are you sure." She was worried. "Ok" she tried doing that and sunk like a stone. She didn't come up.

Bailey quickly went dove into the water and carried Rebecca out of the water. "Are you okay?!" Bailey asked in a scared tone.

Eric got up and opened the door. "Hey where did you go?"

Rebecca smiled. "I'll be fine it's just some water. Are you ready to go again?" She said with a slight blushed due to her concern.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back