• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Pokemon Gijinka Roleplay? :D (closed to new members)

I've decided that just roleplaying as Absol isn't enough. xD

Name:

"Hey, I'm no superstar but I'll give ya my autograph if you want it!"

Raichu or Hide

Legendary:

"Haha! Wait, was that an actual question?"

Nuh-uh.

"Heh, I'm flattered you want to know!"

Member.

"My chest is as flat as a board!"

Male

Sexuality:

"Could I refer you to look at a pole?"

Heterosexual.

Crush:

"The only thing I'll be lovingly looking at tonight is my bed."

None yet.

Gijinka Form:

"Me and my trusty ol' pal, Mr. Shocker!"

raichu_gijinka_by_yinyangmatrix.jpg

Pokemon Form
:

"I'm adorable, aren't I?"

pokemon-raichu-hugger.jpg

Personality
:

"Onix-ceptable!"

Raichu has quite a carefree attitude, almost always happy and friendly. Although he might seem like an idiot at first, Raichu is extremely observant and when he sets his mind to things, gets very determined and stubborn. He has a good memory, since he can easily remember someone's face after even briefly talking with them and has pretty dang good intuition. But, unfortunately he's also childish and naive. He has an irresistible love for jokes and sweets and will binge eat candy until he's broke. Raichu isn't taken seriously very often, and he's been called lazy more than he can count. He gets easily hurt by this, but shrugs it off with a laugh. Not many people can tell when he's down, since he puts on a happy mask all the time.

"Could you get me ten bags of gummy worms?!"

Sweets, TV, video games, thunderstorms, and pizza.

Dislikes:

"Can't we skip this one?"

Spicy foods, hot weather, being forced to do something boring, and people who are rude butts.

Strengths:

"I bet my skills will shock ya!"

He's quite agile and can dodge easily. Electric-attacks are his specialty, and he can land some really hard hits. Raichu's also has a lot of stamina despite the fact barely exercising, and he's patient enough to wait for his opponent to get tired before really starting what he likes to call his "fiesta".

Weaknesses:

"Are you secretly a spy agent? What's your deal with asking me about my dislikes and weaknesses?"

He has little durability for things, and he can get knocked out easily. Ground-type moves are an instant KO if ever used on him, since his defenses suck. He also gets sugar rushes a lot, and thus right after a battle he'll practically be sleeping standing up.

Family:

"I have a cute Raichu plush~ That's my family!"

Almost done with my character :) should have it up tonight or tomorrow hopefully. I'm sadly a little slower at CS -_-

TheWhiteScarf said:
Maybe... Still deciding... Also, I love Haunter.
Thanks! I'm going to attempt to avoid legendary Pokemon...maybe.

I look forward to it!

Name:

"Why do you care? You are going to die anyways."

Espurr or Purr

Legendary?:

"The people I have killed may think that."

Nope

"I have killed so many people... What do you think I am?"

Warrior

"For others this hard to judge... Those who got it wrong died from a something deadly.. Hehehe!"

Male

Sexuality:

"Why do you care? You know. Even if I told you, what would you do?"

Straight

Crush:

"Is there any point in love?... I have gone through many things... Love is one of them..."

Altaria, although it's a tiny crush

Gijinka Form:

fd834ce95aeb2cff4b6bf8f6e4fb014e.jpg

Pokemon Form:

large.jpg

Personality:

-Quiet

-Creepy

-Deadly

-Insane

-Thinker

-Smart

-More

-Blood

-Fear

-Death

-Screams

-Knives

-Purple flowers

-Cookies

-More

Dislikes:

-Other people

-Being called a girl

-Happiness

-Love

-Annoyance

-Yelling

-Smiling

-More

Strengths:

"I will tell you these two topics this myself"

"I am best whenever it is night, and I am able to sneak around. I also best when quiet so I can focus on psychologically break down my opponent. So usually I am best whenever it is quiet."

Weaknesses:

"My weaknesses all though are very stupid. One weakness is that I can't focus when the room or people are loud and obnoxious. Another is when you offer me a cookie..."

Family:

"What's the point of family if they will just back stab you like the scums they are."

None

Last edited by a moderator:
Got a dumb question....what is the purpose of the ranks? I'm trying to decide on Member or Scout can anyone explain to me please? >.< sorry

Krampus said:
@TheWhiteScarf Accepted, but don't do anything too violent with him please :3
@Lilk2lu Um it's not hard to understand. The ranks are ranks. Warriors are protectors, Scouts are spies of sorts, etc
Okay that's what I thought I was just making sure. Sorry for my dumb question -_-

Name

"Ditto but you can call me Proxy"

Legendary?

"Ummm does being able to turn into one count?"

No

Rank

"I'm like Greninja, In and out but no one ever saw me."

Scout

"I don't really think gender is a big deal really..."

Genderless- but usualy is in a female form

Sexuality

"I like everyone. Boy, girl I like both."

Bisexual

Crush

"Um...not right now. I'll let you know though!"

N/A

Gijinka Form

20fyt05-1.jpg

Pokemon Form

Ditto.jpg~c200

Personality

Proxy is a friendly pokemon who tries to get along with everyone. Proxy enjoys transforming into other pokemon and playing tricks on others. None of this is meant to be mean in any way just fun. Proxy cares about other's well being and will do everything it can to make them happy again.

Proxy's feelings do get hurt easily especially after being yelled at. This generally means that it will go pout somewhere. Proxy usually doesn't stay upset long and will normally forgive anyone.

-Transforming

-Messing with people

-Laughing

-Having a good time

-Food

-Baby Pokémon

-Bright colors

Dislikes

-Being yelled at

- Being sad or others being sad

-Others being upset

-Not having fun

-Boring dule colors

-When others are mean

Strengths

"Don't mind me just your average Pikachu coming through."

Proxy's main strength is that it can transform into any Pokémon it has seen. It can also transform from memory but this is harder and Proxy will make minor mistakes. When Proxy is transforming into a Pokémon that Proxy can see its transformation is perfect with no flaws. Proxy is also immune to Ghost type moves.

Weaknesses

"Ah come on...you don't need to know that...Do you?"

Proxy isn't the strongest pokemon around especially against Fighting types. Fighting type moves are pretty much an instant KO for it. As much as Proxy loves to laugh it also one of its weaknesses. When in another form if Proxy laughs it will lose concentration and will revert back to normal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back