• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Pokemon Gijinka Roleplay? :D (closed to new members)

Aero said:
Aw why you think? Lucckkyy! I'm eating asian food so I'm pretty happy! @TaraSobiki
Just because I feel slightly light headed but it's probably just a bit of a cold from my friend. What kind of food?

TaraSobiki said:
Just because I feel slightly light headed but it's probably just a bit of a cold from my friend. What kind of food?
Aw, I hope you feel better! Just some Chicken Teriyaki with steamed rice and veggies.

Aero said:
Aw, I hope you feel better! Just some Chicken Teriyaki with steamed rice and veggies.
That's literally one of my favorite foods. I wanna go out and get some Asian food but unfortunately I seem to be broke.

TaraSobiki said:
That's literally one of my favorite foods. I wanna go out and get some Asian food but unfortunately I seem to be broke.
Aw poo. My mom treated me cuz she bought donuts and I couldn't have any. She felt bad and stuff.

Aero said:
Aw poo. My mom treated me cuz she bought donuts and I couldn't have any. She felt bad and stuff.
Really? I honestly don't think my mom would.

TaraSobiki said:
I think it depends on how she's feeling but she usually doesn't.
Welp I guess I can't really say anything I dunno your mom and stuff. I hope you get some teriyaki soon dude.

Aero said:
Welp I guess I can't really say anything I dunno your mom and stuff. I hope you get some teriyaki soon dude.
Me too.....Hope you get some donuts!

Ugh...I hate it when I have to go to appointments sleep deprived it really messes with my posting -_-

Users who are viewing this thread

Back