• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pokemon Adventures: An Unexpected Beginning

@SpicyLickiTounge OI! I said watch the Overview tab, when the green bar is full then you can make characters... besides... you don't get your pokemon until the rp actually starts. It's called a story for a reason.

@SpicyLickiTounge @Kai123 the two of you may create your characters now. If you have two friends who are as active or more active than you, you each may feel free to invite one, if not, I'll keep looking for our 1-2 trainers.

Pokedexbreederz said:
@SpicyLickiTounge @Kai123 the two of you may create your characters now. If you have two friends who are as active or more active than you, you each may feel free to invite one, if not, I'll keep looking for our 1-2 trainers.
No I was saying that'll be my starter when the story begins Lol!

TheOnlyCatbug said:
Umm, I think you told me to go here? I want to join but it says closed...
this is the one I was talking about, and I put it as closed because i'm being specific on who I'm allowing to join. there's still a spot for you

Mugiwara said:
Specific on who's allowed to join, huh...?
That is correct, and sadly the fourth spot may have been filled already, if not I'll let you know if you're interested :3

Mugiwara said:
There's no way I wouldn't be interested!
Megus said:
I would definitely be interested in joining since you told me to check this one out.
well I made some slight changes and now both of you may join, but you two are the last ones so yea... we have all 5 people for the adventure

Yes! I'll be getting a character right up tomorrow, since I have to go to sleep in half an hour. I'm sorry if this makes you all late, but I have no choice.

Mugiwara said:
Yes! I'll be getting a character right up tomorrow, since I have to go to sleep in half an hour. I'm sorry if this makes you all late, but I have no choice.
nope, I still got a bunch of little things to tweak throughout the day so no worries

@SpicyLickiTounge @Mugiwara

Alright, I'll be starting the rp as of today, now how it's going to run is that firstly as I stated in the first post, you're all friends going on a journey together, HOWEVER, that doesn't mean you have to stay together the entire time. You can go into groups and separate for a while, you can go to pretty much any gym you want (Though you'll soon find out I have a un-announced order you 'should' go in) you can do almost anything. HOWEVER I'm restricting access to legendaries until a set point in the rp, I'll be using my multiple generators to give you random ass pokemon encounters when you want to catch a new pokemon or just straight up train in general (though I won't be using a level system because that'll be a lot tougher). I'll let you know at certain points when your pokemon friends can evolve (though whether they do or not is up to you and based on the nature of your friends). Also natures will affect your pokemon friends in the sense of how they react.

Example of Naughty Pokémon Vivian was wandering through the tall grass looking for Sableye who had run off, again. As she was searching she saw the familiar glinting eyes of her mischievous friend, "Sableye! Why do you play all these tricks... we're supposed to be training for the Shadowvale gym!" Sableye looked at Vivian with a toothy grin before scampering off once more, playing tricks was just too irresistible for him.

As for moves, you can use any that the pokemon can naturally learn PROVIDED that it's within reason. (No charmanders knowing flamethrower or overheat as soon as you get them) meaning it'll take a while to learn new moves, but I'll let you choose what moves are learned when. Another way to get certain moves is if you train to learn those moves or become stronger in that type of move you can possibly learn it. Any other questions may be asked in this tab at any time, and in the meantime I'll be making the first actual post for the rp to officially start!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back