• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom PokeHumans ((Need trainers))

There will be more questions......... 1st: Should I allow limited legendaries in the next rp?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
"Ahh!! Dresden......" Sharon turn around when he rub her ears. "You ears-dropping on us....' She said as she holding Cosmo. "And what make you think I look...um...sexy...in swimsuit...." Her cheeks red when she say that.

@Dtlee31

'Cause I say you eyeing a specific swimsuit your so naughty Sherry if you want I can get you that swimsuit we could have a little beach party Kenzie leg will be better tomorrow I think that make everyone happy well I have to talk Iko into doing it maybe she will join us idk so how about it huh' he nudges Sharon

@JessBeth

"Um....its dose sound fun.....and it can cheer up Kenzie, Lilia, Iko and everyone else........" Sharon look at him. "The swimsuit thing.......I never reveal my skin-legs....before....."

Cosmo try to reach out his Daddy.

@Dtlee31

'Come here Cosmo' He takes Cosmo 'Did you miss me and it can be that bad Sherry show me' he sits on the bed 'if you show me I let you pick what I wear at the beach party' he blushes

@JessBeth

'your legs silly I want to see if your swimsuit ready' he laughs teasing her 'you like daddy hair cut Cosmo' he lets Cosmo play this his finger

@JessBeth

Baby Cosmo giggle as he try to reach his hair.

Sharon blushes as she slowly lift her dress up and showing her silky, smooth legs. "D-Didn't you saw my legs when we did....you know....last night...."

@Dtlee31

Last edited by a moderator:
'I totally did see your legs when did that naughty thing you did I just wanted to see if you would do it for little old me' I smile 'but your legs are beautiful I can be selfish and keep them to myself show them off tomorrow'

@JessBeth

Sharon face gone red as she put down her dress. " Oh my mate are such a bad one..."

Cosmo start to yawn.

@Dtlee31

I see Cosmo yawn I put him in his crib and gave him a Vulpix plush toy ' I know I can't help myself lets have another baby Sherry' I say in a very teasing voice

@JessBeth

"Eh?!?!?" Sharon redder on her face."W-What are you saying?" She acting shyly as she look at him.

@Dtlee31

'I'm just messing with you Sherry I think we have are hands full with Lilia and Cosmo so did she ask you the big question' he gently takes her hand and sits her next to him 'Sherry I notice you don't try to seduce me are you waiting for the right moment huh'

@JessBeth

"...Maybe..." She slowly push him down. " I was waiting for the right moment...." She slowly climb on top of him.

"Innocent?" Sharon look into his eyes. " Last night, you were so bad....give me punishment...so I'm going to give you a payback, Dresden....." She slowly give a nibble on his neck just like he did it to her.

'Sh..She..Sherry not there anything but there' he bits his lip so he will not moan 'I...I never give in Sherry' he blushing like crazy he totally turned on

@JessBeth

"Aww~why not?" She slowly whispers his ear. " I love it when you gone wild...." She move to another side of his neck and nibble it more. " I love you...."

He can't take it anymore he wraps his arm around her 'Go ahead take me Sherry do naughty things to me I love you too so much' he bits his lip pulls her body closer to his

@JessBeth

She smiles as she kiss him on the lips.

But then, Cosmo start to cry.

Sharon stop as she get off of Dreasen. She go check on Cosmo.

He puffs his cheeks out cross his arms he totally did that on purpose baby smarter than what I thought he just sits there in the bed 'Is he ok do I need to make a bottle for him'

@JessBeth

"Oh it look like he need a diaper change...." Sharon look at Dresden. " Are you upset?" She said it as she changing his diaper. "There you go, little one," Sharon give a affectionate kiss on Comso cheek.

Comso giggle as he loving his mommy kisses.

'No I'm fine' he say's pouting a little bit 'Sharon do you think I'm good dad I'm doing ok right' he pinch's his cheeks

" Of course you are...." She smiles as she put the baby back to the crib. " Now its getting late...." She start to yawn and slowly go in the bed.

Cosmo giggle as he got pinch and when he back to the crib, he start to go back to sleep.

'Well I guess Cosmo saved me from my punishment I mean nothing nevermind' he gets in the bed and cuddles with Sharon 'your so fluffy Sherry' he laughs and yawn a little bit

Users who are viewing this thread

Back