• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom PokeHumans ((Need trainers))

There will be more questions......... 1st: Should I allow limited legendaries in the next rp?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Jack jumps out of the submarine at vermillion dock, releasing Burn and megavolving him before jumping onto Burn's back. "BURN! HUNT THE PREY!" He yells angrily as Salamence sniffs the air before flying straight towards Dresden's location. "I'M COMING FOR YOU!"

Karie heard something out the window of the house and looked out,"Oh My Gosh,Guys there's what looks like a guy on a Salemance comeing right for us," Karie said before taking charizard out his pokeball

Dtlee31 said:
(When turn the page the page a badge fall out of the book it was his father PokePolice badge the next page where of him and his mom and father at the village that burned down the other pages are empty)
@JessBeth
"Hm?" Sharon pick it up the PokePolice Badge. "....." Then she saw Little Dresden, his mother and his father together. "That must be his village.......oh this page got burned.....what a minute......I remember once he told me his village got burn down......." She only it when she and Dresden have a battle together.

@Dtlee31

@Zeldafangirl

Kenzie chrutched hearing what sharon said" yeah it got burned down i was about 4 years old i remember it" she say as she sighed

"DRESDEN YOU ****ER THAT WASN'T FUNNY!" He yells, releasing Slash who falls from the sky and hits Charizard with a critical hit super effective stone edge to the head, which made even Jack freeze up in surprise, almost falling off of Burn. "Now that...that's luck..." He mutters to himself.

'Jack your so stupid the video was real I just need you to send that data to hq and you fell for so now I just destroyer there whole database and there not going to blame me there going blame you cause who sent the message' I throw the pokeball and Charizard comes out I mega evolve him to the blue one the Mega Charizard use Dragon claw on Slash one hit and he faints 'I don't think you want to mess with Nightingale unlike me he go's the trainer'

@JackOfHearts

Last edited by a moderator:
Sharon look at the photos as baby Cosmo is crying. She pick him up and rocking him.

Baby Cosmo is quiet down as he looking at the pictures.

Jack frowns. "That video couldn't have been real! I saw her die during the ****ing experiment! You're just a lying bastard WHO'S ABOUT TO DIE!!!" He yells, Team Rocket grunts jumping out of seemingly nowhere and releasing various powerful pokemon. "YOU'll REGRET MESSING WITH ME!!!"

'Your just blind idiot who can't take the true have fun Nightingale' Mega Charizard eyes glow with blue flames he charges up Inferno burning everything in front of him all the Team Rocket grunts burn in the fire Pokémon fainted everywhere the Charizard grabs Jack by the throat 'Like I said don't mess with Nightingale he not normal he of your little experiments once he in Mega evolve he stays that way and hates Team Rocket' Charizard squeeze jack neck

@JackOfHearts

Jack smiles, not saying a word for a while. "And you think I haven't been experimented on? My sister was in charge of the experiments, and I recognize Nightingale. He was one of the last batch, however, did you really think you could intimidate me with that? This doesn't even hurt." He says, chuckling slightly. "And you call me the idiot."

'I am in idiot but you your the brains behind all this cause right now as me and you are talking right now there's a virus deleting everything that Team Rocket HQ has I'm talking everything but your right am in idiot but it was your message that cause the virus o and I also gave them the conversation that you and Kio had about you wanting revenge on the Boss so know there coming after you my friend good trying to hide from the big bad wolf your going to need it' Nightingale bits one of your leg's severely damaging it and throw's you a few feet 'Lets see how you like when your friends hunt you down cause I'm just the idiot but your the fool jack who do you think has your sister a made you think she dead your so smart you stupid

@JackOfHearts

Karies Charizard looked at her,"Sorry CharChar," Karie said before her Gallade mege evolved and looked like this

mega_gallade_art.png

Sharon rocking her baby and then take Lilia to her room. Once they inside the house, she is making some food for Lilia and baby Cosmo.

Jack frowns. "Giovanni won't do anything to me. I'm the only one who knows about my sisters secret experiments. The data was destroyed after she died as a sign of respect by the other scientists." He says, his leg rapidly healing. He stands up, stretching a bit. "Besides, I saw her die, I saw the corpse." He says angrily. "I wouldn't have even sent that data in the first place if you hadn't fooled me like that you idiotic bastard." He mutters, returning Burn and Slash to their pokeballs. "And even if he does come after me, Team Galactic will protect me...my father, will protect me..."

(Ok then) @Dtlee31

Inside the house, Sharon put baby Cosmo to the playpen as she take a look of the magazine she found. The magazine show about women clothes-styling. "Oh.....it look nice......' Then she turn the pages and see some swimsuits. "Oh, so that a swimsuit......Dresden once told me if I wear any....."Sharon start to blushes. "Oh, dose that mean he wanna see me wearing it?"

'Well like I said before good luck with that I'm tried of your bullshit and there's I did what I wanted destroyed all Team Rockets whole database so goodbye jack have fun with Team Galactic' Dresden walks back in the house he's done with all this mess for once he wants to be left only Nightingale stays outside he walks up to jack a gives him a locket that was around his arm walks back to the house still sitting outside

@JackOfHearts

Sharon is feeling embarrass about the swimsuits thing. "I do remember that Dresden ask if I wear a swimsuit before....' Sharon face is red as she pick up Cosmo. "You know, Cosmo, I think you're Daddy like to tease me a lot......"

Baby Cosmo giggle as he in her arms.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back