• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pirates at Sea! (Always accepting!)

(Thanks, my bad. Sorry, what I'm learning in science is how eggs react to things....aka our osmosis and diffusion lesson.)

(No clue bro. :0? Maybe I'm ahead of you, but I doubt it...but anyways, I fixed the post. ( :) ))

Off coast of a not too far away port near Kingston was a ship, a large ship, a large yellow and black ship armed to the teeth with a royal flag. It was obvious what was going on, the king got mad at the Pirates here messing with their Trade routes and sent in a Overlook. But what was trully menacing about the ship was it's flag, rumored all around the Altantic, the flag of HMS Honor a ship that has sunk 2 first rates, 8 frigates, 12 Brigs, and several trade ships. A ship that has earned it's rank in the Royal Navy, and it's name in the legends told by the Navy all around England and Cuba. The ship had made port and people looked at the massive ship in awe, who had stepped off of it was David and 8 Royal Marines they had walked to a shop where they picked up supplies such as food, salt, powder, and ball shot. Then sailors came off of the ship to roll the barrels of Powder up and carry the boxes of Salt and whiskey up to the ship, then they returned to carry the boxes of Ball shot. The ship then left with David and the Marines back on board. As they left another ship came from behind and crashed ashore, it was a spanish ship which had no signs of life on it other then the dead captain hanging from the main mast. The Ship seemed to be a 60 gun frigate and they all knew who was responsible for it, David looked back off the aft of the ship and smiled. "Appears our work caught up with us lads," he said as he returned to the wheel. They sailed off to a fort which had been assigned to David. (Not sure if anyone isn't busy but if you aren't then i don't mind an interaction.)

[QUOTE="Mr jake](Ya like oil for instance, Since its lighter then water It floats atop So, in that case, it can burn since it's not touching water, Just a little science lesson :) )

[/QUOTE]
(So your the science Buff and i am the History Buff)

Morbuskid said:
(So your the science Buff and i am the History Buff)
(But I do know a good bit about history, But my favorite time in history would be the pirate era)

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Mr jake](But I do know a good bit about history, But my favorite time in history would be the pirate era)

[/QUOTE]
(The Great war and World War 2 are my times son.)

JPTheWarrior said:
Pride says "What? For so long you have been resisting and now this?"
She laughs, "you'll hit me, i'll heal . I run, you'll chase after me. Its a giant circle. Like i said i'll heal. So hit me if you wish." Kimberly says.

Libra259 said:
She laughs, "you'll hit me, i'll heal . I run, you'll chase after me. Its a giant circle. Like i said i'll heal. So hit me if you wish." Kimberly says.
"How will you heal if I kill you on the spot?"

"Then do it. Just leave my family and friends alone." Kimberly says as she crosses her arms.

Last edited by a moderator:
Libra259 said:
"Then do it. Just leave my family and friends alone." Kimberly saws as she crosses her arms.
he grabs his sword and points it at her neck "What happened? You werent like this?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back