• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pirates at Sea! (Always accepting!)

(Eh, I'm the nerd here. Homestuck, Black Butler, Undertale, you name it. I'm like the queen of nerds....honk :0) )

(I am sorry i honestly want to be a dick bag and crush the emotions but it is your scene so i won't intervene.)

Libra259 said:
"To bad, either get it over with or I will."
he sighs and tries to cut her neck a bit. It can cause her to pass out but it will not be deadly

Last edited by a moderator:
Lendyn "Charlotte" Buckingham

• Pirate • Along the beach • Iris •

Charlotte watched the girl's curious eyes wander to the body of "Finn Johnson." The pirate said nothing as the event played out, just watched her expression change as she realized there was nothing either of them could do for him. She didn't wait her for her to comment on the scene, as she herself wasn't exactly sure what had just happened.

"Iris...very beautiful. Zhe name I have is Charlotte, it is good to meet you." she said quietly. She considered a handshake, but regretted it instantly once she moved her left arm.

She winced ever so slightly, feeling blood spring from the wound. A drop sort of traced her tattoo for a moment before becoming too heavy and falling in a line again.

She listened as the girl spoke, not bothering to wipe it away.

"If you can manage, it would be nice if zhis arrow was removed from my arm." she noted.

{{ @Wolfiy

I liked the later 19th century--you know,

Wild Western America. BC lore is

really neat as well though, I always enjoy

learning about that.

I have an unhealthy obsession with "The

Legend of Zelda" and Nintendo in general...

A surge of dark energy would form and block his attack. "I cant die. I told you that. Do you remember Ara? Both you and Wrath had quite a time with her. She is my demon. If I die she dies and she wont let that happen.. Just go away.. She only blocks possible fatal attacks.. Im done with you." Kimberly sighs somewhat sadly and continues to walk away.

Libra259 said:
A surge of dark energy would form and block his attack. "I cant die. I told you that. Do you remember Ara? Both you and Wrath had quite a time with her. She is my demon. If I die she dies and she wont let that happen.. Just go away.. She only blocks possible fatal attacks.. Im done with you." Kimberly sighs somewhat sadly and continues to walk away.
"Want to take her away from you?"

Libra259 said:
"Im never going back there. If Cameron is dead then why continue to come after us?" Kimberly asks.
"I cant tell you that. Now come with us. If you dont trust me, trust Aiden"

(Eh, I guess.)

Arlias secretly had abandoned ship, and snuck onto a Naval ship heading to the fort.

Kimberly hangs a corner and runs to the ship Frost gave her. She climbs on deck and stares at the sky.

@anyone

Cole snored as his sad excuse of a raft drifted he was dreaming of fighting tons of enemies and winning. Then a sudden jerk woke him up and he fell into the water coming up for air he looked around. "What the what'd I hit." He looked seeing a ship had been what caused his raft to brake he punched it yelling. "Hey watch where your parking your ship idiot!" He yelled at anyone on board.

@Libra259

Kimberly's left eye twitched as she heard the word idiot. "Watch where you sail your raft bastard!" She shouts back looking over the side at him. She'd send him a bone chilling glare. "Im not in the mood for anymore bastards who mess with my ship!" She shouts once again.

@Nenma Takashi

Morbuskid said:
Off coast of a not too far away port near Kingston was a ship, a large ship, a large yellow and black ship armed to the teeth with a royal flag. It was obvious what was going on, the king got mad at the Pirates here messing with their Trade routes and sent in a Overlook. But what was trully menacing about the ship was it's flag, rumored all around the Altantic, the flag of HMS Honor a ship that has sunk 2 first rates, 8 frigates, 12 Brigs, and several trade ships. A ship that has earned it's rank in the Royal Navy, and it's name in the legends told by the Navy all around England and Cuba. The ship had made port and people looked at the massive ship in awe, who had stepped off of it was David and 8 Royal Marines they had walked to a shop where they picked up supplies such as food, salt, powder, and ball shot. Then sailors came off of the ship to roll the barrels of Powder up and carry the boxes of Salt and whiskey up to the ship, then they returned to carry the boxes of Ball shot. The ship then left with David and the Marines back on board. As they left another ship came from behind and crashed ashore, it was a spanish ship which had no signs of life on it other then the dead captain hanging from the main mast. The Ship seemed to be a 60 gun frigate and they all knew who was responsible for it, David looked back off the aft of the ship and smiled. "Appears our work caught up with us lads," he said as he returned to the wheel. They sailed off to a fort which had been assigned to David. (Not sure if anyone isn't busy but if you aren't then i don't mind an interaction.)
Emile had to stay hidden while the ship was still in the area, he had been sure that one of the marines had seen him.... It wasn't like Marines to just walk away from a bounty...especially of a marine traitor turned pirate. He silently followed the 8 Marines as they headed back to the ship...and what a ship it was! Emile had to wipe the drool from his mouth, there was no way that he could capture that thing by himself...but if he were to stop lazing about and fully live up to the Teach name...THAT was a ship worthy of him. Emile let out a small sigh when the ship departed. "So they sent the HMS Honor...things are getting more and more interesting by the second..."

Jake looked over the horizon "Well I think we won that one, He stole my gold, Gosh darn it" Jake sat down at the edge of the dock "So Since we have been through that much together I think we will be pretty good of friends" Jake smiled while looking at Nerdia. "Besides the fact that I was stolen from and attacked by the dead Is been a pretty nice day" After saying this Jake heard some shouting from where he was sitting, They were about 10 feet down, so Jake decided to go over there and make sure a fight would not break out. "I'll be right back Nerdia, Actually, if you want to come with me you can, I might need some Riot control" Jake picks himself up off the ground and walks over there " Ok I can sense some tension between you two, But I don't think this is a very good place to start a fight" Jake looks at both of them.

@Ballerina @Libra259 @Nenma Takashi

Arlias lowered a rope down to the broken raft, in case anyone else wanted help getting on the ship.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back