• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pirates at Sea! (Always accepting!)

"Gah! U-uhm!" A few dozen zombies appeared, some in the water that could swim, Normandy still kinda there...

Lendyn "Charlotte" Buckingham

• Pirate • Along the beach • Finn, Iris •

Charlotte watched the man topple over after a slight delay, seemingly clutching his lung. Had she really managed to hit him in such a vital area? She hadn't even aimed, she was falling as she shot, not to mention it was with her non-dominant hand. How was this even possible?

She watched as the man croaked out a few more words, and then fell to the ground. Something was still bothering her though. If he had just wanted a partner, why did he shoot her? What was with his sudden behavior changes and spells of violence?

"You are such a confusing man." she murmured, her eyes not leaving him for a few seconds. It then hit her that he might be dead.

She swallowed hard, a feeling of doom coming over her. He was dead, just like that? She knew she would probably be hunted for this, much to her dismay. As this thought fell across her, she took out her flintlock and loaded another ball just in case any more unpleasant surprises came up.

It was then that she noticed the figure from before come closer. Tearing her eyes away from the presumably dead boy, she made eye contact with a girl.

The girl had sun-kissed skin and a long dress, so Charlotte presumed she was a local of the port city. She seemed distressed, and told her to put her gun away.

Charlotte's expression not changing, she holstered the loaded handgun.

"Hello. Who might you be?" she asked the girl. She ignored the body and the question for now, hoping to put the girl at least somewhat at ease.

{{ @HeroPilot @Wolfiy

kokirigaming said:
Lendyn "Charlotte" Buckingham
• Pirate • Along the beach • Finn, Iris •

Charlotte watched the man topple over after a slight delay, seemingly clutching his lung. Had she really managed to hit him in such a vital area? She hadn't even aimed, she was falling as she shot, not to mention it was with her non-dominant hand. How was this even possible?

She watched as the man croaked out a few more words, and then fell to the ground. Something was still bothering her though. If he had just wanted a partner, why did he shoot her? What was with his sudden behavior changes and spells of violence?

"You are such a confusing man." she murmured, her eyes not leaving him for a few seconds. It then hit her that he might be dead.

She swallowed hard, a feeling of doom coming over her. He was dead, just like that? She knew she would probably be hunted for this, much to her dismay. As this thought fell across her, she took out her flintlock and loaded another ball just in case any more unpleasant surprises came up.

It was then that she noticed the figure from before come closer. Tearing her eyes away from the presumably dead boy, she made eye contact with a girl.

The girl had sun-kissed skin and a long dress, so Charlotte presumed she was a local of the port city. She seemed distressed, and told her to put her gun away.

Charlotte's expression not changing, she holstered the loaded handgun.

"Hello. Who might you be?" she asked the girl. She ignored the body and the question for now, hoping to put the girl at least somewhat at ease.

{{ @HeroPilot @Wolfiy
I sail my ship past the bay and see Finn, dead on the floor. I shrug and instruct my crew to sail off. I sail past people fighting zombies and shoot a cannon at the zombies.

"Grr...Nunc! Viget stulti!" The zombies became much more agressive as he yelled. "Stare non vocavi te in circuitu!"

He eventually slipped out of the grip, the zombies carrying him away rather fast. "Hah! Don't you get it? You can't stop a Reaper!"

GamKat98 said:
"Grr...Nunc! Viget stulti!" The zombies became much more agressive as he yelled. "Stare non vocavi te in circuitu!"
GamKat98 said:
He eventually slipped out of the grip, the zombies carrying him away rather fast. "Hah! Don't you get it? You can't stop a Reaper!"
"Want to test that?" She asked.

"I think I could shoot a boy that bribed me out of my money and tries to kill me, sure why not." Jake tries to aim he used all 4 of his Flintlocks when he was done but he did not see were they hit.

@Ballerina @GamKat98

The shots hit a few of the zombies, as Arlias escaped onto a large bone ship, sailing off, slicing through the waves like a hot knife through butter.

Last edited by a moderator:
GamKat98 said:
The shots hit a few of the zombies, as Arlias escaped onto a large bone ship, sailing off, slicing through the waves like a hot knife through butter.
"You're not getting away...." She mumbles, ducking into the water and swimming to the large bone ship, she stealthily swims under.

GamKat98 said:
It was releasing an odd, black chemical into the water, almost like tar.
"Ew, What the he##?" She said disgusted, heading back to clear water. " That's disgusting, now you're asking for it..." The water rise, lifing the ship fifty feet above ground. "Surrender or die!" Nerida exclaimed.

"I wonder If that stuff is flammable" Jake quickly reloaded his Flintlocks "HEY Nerida Get out of the way I'm going to shoot that black stuff Is Flammable or explosive" Jake shouted at the top of his lungs. He shot one shot at the black gunk.

@Ballerina @GamKat98

Mr jake]"I wonder If that stuff is flammable" Jake quickly reloaded his Flintlocks "HEY Nerida Get out of the way I'm going to shoot that black stuff Is Flammable or explosive" Jake shouted at the top of his lungs. He shot one shot at the black gunk. [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/23357-ballerina/ said:
@Ballerina[/URL] @GamKat98
She quickly got out of the way and ducked underwater.

"I'm Iris" she said with a gleam in her eye. She look past the girl at the body beyond and realized that he was beyond from saving. The girl however had an arrow stuck in her and make Iris wince at the thought of feeling that. "Anything I can do for you" she asked the girl.

@kokirigaming

The odd tar-like substance caused a fire-ball, knocking the ship off the wave. This made Arlias very mad. "If it's war you want, it's war you'll get!" He blowed into a large horn, and 20 other somewhat smaller bone-ships, captained by skeletons, raised out of the water as the fog grew thick.

GamKat98 said:
Since it was in the water, it wasn't flamible. "If it's war you want, it's war you'll get!" He blowed into a large horn, and 20 other somewhat smaller bone-ships, captained by skeletons, raised out of the water as the fog grew thick.
((Just because its in the water doesn't mean that it's not flamable))

(Wait, really? I thought that...never mind, changed it.)

(Ya like oil for instance, Since its lighter then water It floats atop So, in that case, it can burn since it's not touching water, Just a little science lesson :) )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back