• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pirates at Sea! (Always accepting!)

Noticing a presence in his ship he dissappear ed for a short second killing the skeleton "Hate kids." As he dissappears into the battle again " sorry a prank on my ship dame kid." And his crew mates found him and Frost came back and put an ice box that only he can melt "I'll deal with you later."

Last edited by a moderator:
He finally gathered all the things that was needed and grabbed the bits of Normandy, sneaking off the ship and onto the one Gluttony and Envy accessed.

kokirigaming said:
Lendyn "Charlotte" Buckingham
• Pirate • Along the beach • Finn •

Charlotte switched gears as he drew his arrow and nocked it, realizing her cutlass would be too slow. Swiftly dropping her left hand and drawing with her right, she took her flintlock out of its holster and cocked it.

Her face paled as she did this, both of them now in a fatal position. Her expression was set in stone as she continued to speak.

"You do not want to kill me, Monsieur. It will not end well for you. It will be the whole ship against one man, and they already have put you out of their favor." she said. Of course, this wasn't confirmed, as she was never a big part of the crew. However, he had no way of knowing that.

He had failed the test. This "Finn Johnson" was too dangerous and unstable to travel alongside, shown by this unfavorable response. His behavior patterns were erratic, she could not understand his motives.

"I have you at my mercy as well. Eliminating of both of us...it would be pointless, no?" she offered. She did not lower her gun, as there was still all the chance in the world that he would take advantage of her brief vulnerability. She would have to wait until he dropped the arrow.

Hopefully she didn't miss if she had to shoot righty.

{{
@HeroPilot
I grin and set fire to the arrow. In a quick movement, I shoot it straight up into the sky. I put another one in my bow and aim back at you. "Unfortunately for you, you are wrong on two counts. First, I'm not the Captian. Second, whoever said I was alone?" My newly bought ship sails along the peninsula.

Jake opened his eyes when he heard this questions "My name is Jake whats yours......." but his question was inerupted by a flying arrow " what the CRAP!" Jake jumped out of the way into the water just in time. The arrow ripped a hole right threw his hammack "Im going to kill the person hat did this" @Ballerina

He stole all the important items out of the ship, then jumping into the port with the loot in his bag. "Hah, simple. People never pay attention." He sat down and started to fix Normandy, not noticing Jake in the water.

"Whatever have extra and better pillows and stuff in the Storage no lost" Frost said as his men informed him of the thief.

He chose to be a bit more malevolent, and shot a flaming arrow from a past robbery at Frost's ship, hitting it towards the bottom, but not in the water. "Bulls-Eye!"

Frost seeing the aroww freezes it before there is any damage and knowing where the shot was from made an ice prison that only he can melt and he came towards him and said " Hello little boy I will let you go with your stolen things but you do not mess with me or I will kill you and your little skeletons filthy necromancer."

Mr jake]Jake opened his eyes when he heard this questions "My name is Jake whats yours......." but his question was inerupted by a flying arrow " what the CRAP!" Jake jumped out of the way into the water just in time. The arrow ripped a hole right threw his hammack "Im going to kill the person hat did this" [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/23357-ballerina/ said:
@Ballerina[/URL]
Nerida stared at the arrow for a moment before diving straight back into the water along with Jake. She really didn't care about her shoulder, she could get help for that later. "Same here." She added.

• Pirate • Along the beach • Finn, Nerida, Jake •

Charlotte didn't flinch as he redirected the arrow, just a twitch of her finger. This boy was playing with fire here, he was lucky she didn't shoot him by accident from fear of her life.

She watched the arrow fly in her peripheral vision, losing it once it left her boundary. She couldn't help but wonder why he'd waste an arrow like that...

She gave him a strange look as he brought up the fact that he wasn't a captain. It took her a second to realize that this was probably just a misinterpretation with her native language. She almost smiled. Almost.

"Ah, but I am not wrong in at least zhe first of of zhose regards. 'Monsieur' means 'mister,' in the language of French. And even if I were to be, how would zhis be...unfortunate?" she said, her finger becoming increasingly twitchy. She still wasn't sure why he was so eager to fight. Besides, the flintlock was a gun. It would fire much quicker and do much more damage to the body, why take that risk?

"I zhink you are acting too quickly. Zhe only thing that could happen from zis scene of violence would be robbing two ships of a crew member." she said. She had so many questions, but this was probably a bad situation to ask them in. Not wanting to make any sudden movements that might trigger him, she didn't even switch gun hands.

{{ @Mr jake @Ballerina

Jake notices a boy right by him and what looked like he had a bow "Why you little, Wait one minute I have to take care of something" There are certain Things you don't mess with when it come's with Jake,1 you don't mess with Jake when he is hungry, 2 you don't mess with his stuff and 3 you don't touch hammock. Jake was starting to climb the port when he noticed there was a little feud going on "Great I might even get an award for catching this thief" He was able to sneak right behind him, He pointed his flintlock right up to his head "So your the one who messed with my Hammock, you really didn't want to do that." Jake looked around he noticed the boy was very young to be A pirate and the only thing he stole were soaps and pillows.

@Ballerina @GamKat98 @TheSourPunchLime

With a quill in one hand and a map rolled up under her arm Iris was walking along the beach stopping occasionally to pick up seashells or draw what she saw along her normal beach walk route. It was going to be a normal day until adventure had struck her way. As she was walking she noticed two people farther down the beach. Expect they were not just talking it looked like they were about to kill each other. She down there rolling up her map and keeping her weapon close. She runs close but not too close which enough to take action if necessary. @kokirigaming @HeroPilot

kokirigaming said:
• Pirate • Along the beach • Finn, Nerida, Jake •

Charlotte didn't flinch as he redirected the arrow, just a twitch of her finger. This boy was playing with fire here, he was lucky she didn't shoot him by accident from fear of her life.

She watched the arrow fly in her peripheral vision, losing it once it left her boundary. She couldn't help but wonder why he'd waste an arrow like that...

She gave him a strange look as he brought up the fact that he wasn't a captain. It took her a second to realize that this was probably just a misinterpretation with her native language. She almost smiled. Almost.

"Ah, but I am not wrong in at least zhe first of of zhose regards. 'Monsieur' means 'mister,' in the language of French. And even if I were to be, how would zhis be...unfortunate?" she said, her finger becoming increasingly twitchy. She still wasn't sure why he was so eager to fight. Besides, the flintlock was a gun. It would fire much quicker and do much more damage to the body, why take that risk?

"I zhink you are acting too quickly. Zhe only thing that could happen from zis scene of violence would be robbing two ships of a crew member." she said. She had so many questions, but this was probably a bad situation to ask them in. Not wanting to make any sudden movements that might trigger him, she didn't even switch gun hands.

{{ @Mr jake @Ballerina
I grin. "Hon, no one is going to come out of this alive." I let go of my arrow.

[QUOTE="Mr jake](And how is your ship sailing itself if your not a captain)

[/QUOTE]
(No-I just let go of the arrow. She chooses what happens. And I hired a crew.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back