• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pirates at Sea! (Always accepting!)

TheSourPunchLime said:
"oh nice but do you know the 7 virtues?" as he goes into gluttony's mouth and takes out the core "Don't need this do you?" and crush it.
(sorry but my chars are just based on them. They arent them soo...) when he puts the hand on his mouth he closes hit cutting the hand off his arm. Envy smiles and trows a knife at his face

Frost smiles and disperse and in return he said " it is warm outside and if cold breeze plus heat equals a mirage.

TheSourPunchLime said:
Frost smiles and disperse and in return he said " it is warm outside and if cold breeze plus heat equals a mirage.
(you arent inside his mouth. That would be impossible. The characters arent the same. Gluttony doesnt have that dimension thing inside him. So you put the hand only his mouth. And you lost it :P )

[QUOTE="Mr jake](Holy crap your guys rped it up, can someone catch me up because I'm not reading all of that?)

[/QUOTE]
Me too?

Lendyn "Charlotte" Buckingham

• Pirate • Along the beach • Finn •

Charlotte nodded slowly as the boy, Finn, revealed his name to her. He seemed extremely excited, and she couldn't comprehend why. She was just a simple girl, after all.

Besides, him trusting her wasn't really the problem. There was a simple answer to that--he shouldn't. She knew that well. What she was more worried about was his mental state. After all, he had just stabbed a siren and caused her to bleed in multiple places.

Looking more at his figure and posture, she couldn't help but get a slight feeling of déjà-vu. From where had she seen this boy before?

Then it hit her--Captain Kimberly. This was the man that had wrecked her ship.

She sucked in a breath as she realized this, her facial expression miraculously not changing. Now there were even more problems.

"I do not know if I can join you. You see, I am one of the crew members who live and work under the Moonlight Maiden." she explained smoothly, not missing a beat.

"She has given me everything I have ever needed for a very long time. I do not think I could leave her."

Though she was telling the utmost truth, it was something of a test. How would he react to this?

She slowly put her left hand in a position where her cutlass was easily accessable, scratching her side to disguise the movement. If she ended up having to fight, at least it would be on an even plane.

{{
@HeroPilot

Last edited by a moderator:
Ballerina said:
She followed the man, he was rather slow, but she was also a mermaid and swimming came extremely easy. Nerida looked up at the tiny ship when they finally arrived. It was extremely small for a pirate ship. " Lovely ship! What is its name?"
@Mr jake

Lendyn "Charlotte" Buckingham

• Pirate • Along the beach • Finn •

Charlotte switched gears as he drew his arrow and nocked it, realizing her cutlass would be too slow. Swiftly dropping her left hand and drawing with her right, she took her flintlock out of its holster and cocked it.

Her face paled as she did this, both of them now in a fatal position. Her expression was set in stone as she continued to speak.

"You do not want to kill me, Monsieur. It will not end well for you. It will be the whole ship against one man, and they already have put you out of their favor." she said. Of course, this wasn't confirmed, as she was never a big part of the crew. However, he had no way of knowing that.

He had failed the test. This "Finn Johnson" was too dangerous and unstable to travel alongside, shown by this unfavorable response. His behavior patterns were erratic, she could not understand his motives.

"I have you at my mercy as well. Eliminating of both of us...it would be pointless, no?" she offered. She did not lower her gun, as there was still all the chance in the world that he would take advantage of her brief vulnerability. She would have to wait until he dropped the arrow.

Hopefully she didn't miss if she had to shoot righty.

{{
@HeroPilot

"I call it ........" Jake never really gave it a name. "Ummm Tiffiny" Jake looked at her "So what is it like being a mermaid?" Jake asked with curiosity. He climbed onto the dock "let me get my supplies" He runs into his boat and grabs a bag. The bag contained strange powder that heals relatively well, but it was not water proof. "Jake poured his powder into his hand "this might hurt a little bit but it will heal just keep your head above water for a while if you can do that, Your probably wondering what this, well I'll tell you I don't really know, Its a fruit I found on an island." He put the powder back in his bag "Now if you don't mind I'm going to take a nap. Jake Hobbled over to his hammock got in and closed his eyes.

(Frost smiles and disperse and in return he said " it is warm outside and if cold breeze plus heat equals a mirage. and i am not in his mouth it is called a mirage he is seein me but I am not there I never moved science)

Valentina walked into a small pub near the docks and she ordered a cup of vodka, to Valentina this wasn't enough to help her forget half of her problems. She gave the man at the bar a few coins and he handed her the drink she had ordered. Valentina chucked it down and right when she finished she let out a loud burp, "Excuse me," She said in an italian accent since her family came to the states when she was just six years old. Her family were travelers and especially her father who used to import goods from all over the world.

@anyone

TheSourPunchLime said:
(Frost smiles and disperse and in return he said " it is warm outside and if cold breeze plus heat equals a mirage. and i am not in his mouth it is called a mirage he is seein me but I am not there I never moved science)
(Very well)

[QUOTE="Mr jake]"I call it ........" Jake never really gave it a name. "Ummm Tiffiny" Jake looked at her "So what is it like being a mermaid?" Jake asked with curiosity. He climbed onto the dock "let me get my supplies" He runs into his boat and grabs a bag. The bag contained strange powder that heals relatively well, but it was not water proof. "Jake poured his powder into his hand "this might hurt a little bit but it will heal just keep your head above water for a while if you can do that, Your probably wondering what this, well I'll tell you I don't really know, Its a fruit I found on an island." He put the powder back in his bag "Now if you don't mind I'm going to take a nap. Jake Hobbled over to his hammock got in and closed his eyes.

[/QUOTE]
The mermaid giggled. "Well, it's certainly interesting... We're not to different from humans though, we have cities, pets, laws, and a ruling class that I may or may not be part of." She told him with a wink before cringing as he placed the powder on the shoulder. " It smells familiar, I'll make sure to stay above water for now." She said, resting an arm on part of the dock. Nerida watched the guy hobble off to his hammock. " Before you go to sleep, may I ask what your name is?"

TheSourPunchLime said:
they look at him and say "Leave now"

(Thanks for understanding bro)

Frost rolls his eyes and says "Why should I and plus it would be easy to get pass you two" as he dissappear into the snow and gets past those two to get to Kimberly and Pride

@Libra259 @JPTheWarrior

The young Arlias snuck onto the vessel of Frost with the skeleton Normandy, stowing away his skeleton lover below deck. "I will come back for you, sweetie. I promise you." He lightly kissed the cheek of the skeleton, and snuck around the ship, gathering soap and pillows.

TheSourPunchLime said:
(Thanks for understanding bro)
Frost rolls his eyes and says "Why should I and plus it would be easy to get pass you two" as he dissappear into the snow and gets past those two to get to Kimberly and Pride

@Libra259 @JPTheWarrior
Gluttony smells him and runs at him. Envy follows him too

Users who are viewing this thread

Back