Persona Ø [ OOC | Not Accepting ]

Yes, actually. But from what I've seen, people usually take support as in buffs and heals only.

Slight side note: my character has a lot more personality traits than listed in his bio (ie. lots of quirks and distinguished character traits) which I think make him a pretty unique character. I'm trying to avoid giving these all away now as it's meant to be something we learn about him as the story develops, like we do throughout the persona games (for example Kanji when they get to know him is very different than how Kanji first appears to be). Do you think it's better to just list everything now however, as there seems to be some concern about characters and personality types not being distinguished enough haha?

@Triptych Not list them all but you should use that brief description to make your character stand out like I said. Also, more personality traits does not equal an overall unique character. Because if you have enough personality traits that makes an impact on how your character should be perceive, you should've showed that in the brief description. Hope I'm making sense.

@Blu Okay I edited Hideyoshi skills and personality to be more varied then what he was before~ He is now a gravity/Debuffer user with a side ailments added in which works better with his persona~

Morning! Another day of waiting I think. I don't know how many more character sheets we'll be getting but I see certain people following this RP that haven't posted a CS yet.

Haha, I was  thinking of joining with a different character at first, but she's really timid, and before I sent in the request I noticed you say you had too many shy, quiet characters.  Hopefully my bright and cheerful oddball, Takemi, will be alright.  I just need to get the character sheet together for her and figure out what secondary arcana will best suit her.  

@Veradana Glad you read the OOC then!

The official poll thread is up everybody. Future key story decisions will be decided there but for now, take some time out to vote for the Protag's name.

I can just imagine our ocs, dressing up, and representing their arcana.

Our characters dressed as Their arcana???

28031.jpg

Not to worry. More jobs have been added with the inclusion of Lower Downtown District. More places and activities will be added as the RP progresses.

I'm kinda disappointed that someone else already picked the clubs type weapon, and someone else wanted to use baseball bats for the same end; that's what I was going to use for my own character.  I'm not really sure what weaponry would really suit her; even if she's more magic based, she's supposed to be fairly strong physically too.  (all I can think of is her using fists/minor acrobatics) 

@Veradana Fists are awesome! Use gloves for weapons. Something that no one has done yet.

@Ammy Don't really need to choose since you're not restricted to doing one part-time job over and over again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back