Persona: Be your True Self

Finally got the opening post done. Yeah, I got distracted a lot.

Also, I'm looking for a girlfriend for my character. Any volunteers?

[QUOTE="Maiden of Law]Finally got the opening post done. Yeah, I got distracted a lot.
Also, I'm looking for a girlfriend for my character. Any volunteers?

[/QUOTE]
Mine is available, opposites attract you know. if you would have her.

Anyone else gonna post?

And Souvlaki, I might take you up on that offer. 
Also, Souvlaki, is Hiraki Law or Neutral at he moment? What's the name of her new Ultimate Persona?

Of the 4 Heavenly Kings? I dunno...I have plans for them... 
And Bishamonten is usually chaotic or neutral, BTW. But if you're neutral, you can use most of the chaotic or lawful personas.

Eh...I dunno who would be a good replacement...Yama? (His alignment is pretty confusing so I guess Neutral? And lawful and chaotic characters can use neutrals.)

Also, you agree at Hiraki being Hime's future girlfriend? Right now she's still unsure abot her sexuality, so maybe Hiraki just teases her at he moment.

His a herophant not tower according to my research, will look into it might make someone up. Yep, consider Hiraki you personal pain in the arse you grow to love.;-)

Pfft, what is of one arcana in one game may change to another in he next game. Atlus frequentlyndoes this to Persona Arcana and Demon Races to keep balance. Just make Yama/Enma act like what a Tower would, and you'll be fine. Considering his status as Almighty Judge and Ruler of Hell, it's not too far-fetched.

You should prolly wait for the others. I know Proc ( Kanta Yamanome in the SU's) is down with a fever so she might take a while to post. Plus the others may just be starting their day -liek me- In any case, how was my portrayal of Philemon? Is there anything that needs an edit?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back