Persona: Be your True Self

So I figure instead of flooding the Character Sign Up with a bunch of OOC stuff we should probably use this thing right? I was just wondering when we planned on starting?

I can see it already, Maki's gonna be on everyone's "shit" list or "avoid" list..because chaos.

Which prolly puts her and few thousand other on his shit list. Which changes nothing of what I said.

It does? He's not hating her because of Chaos, he's hating her because he simply doesn't like people. Hopefully that shall change though.

I meant that she'd be avoided by everyone or even despised given her reputation. Maki doesn't give two shits about what anyone thinks about her alignment.

In any case here's to hoping she doesnt have to give everyone a chill pill. Because y'know...bufu centered progression and fire repel later down the road? No? Fine. 
Boss aibt answerin proc. Just maek one if I were doe.

Yep, Nyarly is responsible. Crawling Chaos, bitches.

Yeah, still accepting. 
A whole lot of pees need skill-tweakijg, including you, gogo. STOP SKIPPING TIERS!

Oh, and he alignment axis is ONLY Chaos-Neutral-Law. There is no Good and Evil. So you can only be either Chaotic, Lawful, or Neutral. Go check out the Megami Tensei wiki for a summarisation of the ideals of each alignment.

Yeah but your character is not a dog/shiba dog/doge, Proc. On the subject of your character who the hell is this 'her' you mention?

Ammuh-tuh-rasoo. Geddit? Ball of energy? Sun? Aha aha aha aha aha aha.

Just kidding. That's a secret. It's classified.

Koro-chan was a shibe? Huh. Didn't know that. He seemed way more aggressive and wolf-like than a shibe.

Koro chan is a doge, but yeah they say he's a shibe.

I almost thought the 'her' was Maki, but then I realized it's Maki, the girl with the bitch reputation. So that doesnt seem likely, right?

Last edited by a moderator:
Pierrot said:
I almost thought the 'her' was Maki, but then I realized it's Maki, the girl with the bitch reputation. So that doesnt seem likely, right?
Barack-Obama-Classified-Its-classified-maybe-not-really-Obama-Perhaps-Top-secret-Its-Top-Secret-MR-President-President-USA-President-US-President-America-President-GIF.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back