• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Percy Jackson RP

Quiet Is Violent]Hi! Hi! Is this still open for new characters? [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/30200-greekgeek1213/ said:
@Greekgeek1213[/URL]
Yes, of course! :D Just comment in the character sign-up tab, then join us in the Rp in the main tab :)

Echo Dreamsong] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/30200-greekgeek1213/ said:
@Greekgeek1213[/URL]
Is this still open?
Yep! :) If you didn't already make your character, then please write out their info in the Character Sign-Up tab, and when you're ready to RP, then you can go on the Main tab and join in :D

@Altaynna, When I read the Hades with oven mitts I instantly added an apron that said 'Kiss the cook' in my head and fell on the ground laughing

@Alphaius I think Ronan has a rival or a really close friend. Would rather see rival though, as he has a really high pain tolerance but Ronan can deal damage almost instantly thanks to his abilities.

It'll be friend unless T has a reason otherwise he hates children of ares because area sent him on the mission that his father tricked him on

:)

[QUOTE="Echo Dreamsong](Thats true...)

[/QUOTE]
Damn tsundere xD Ronan has like the worst, yet best dere

Alphaius said:
It'll be friend unless T has a reason otherwise he hates children of ares because area sent him on the mission that his father tricked him on
:)
Then it would be more like allies or friend that trust eachother with their lives. We should create a 'big three' group with the three children of Titans. Could be fun

[QUOTE="Ethan Hart]Damn tsundere xD Ronan has like the worst, yet best dere
Then it would be more like allies or friend that trust eachother with their lives. We should create a 'big three' group with the three children of Titans. Could be fun

[/QUOTE]
If Ronan dislikes Tee, Astra's gonna warm up to the enemy.

Oh for sure xD But, we all know that Ronan is without a doubt the most powerful out of the three so far. Heck, probably the most powerful camper as he can effectively dodge every attack and deal damage without them even reacting xD Though I see Ronan as the 'leader' of the group with T as his body guard

Astra likes everyone xD

[QUOTE="Ethan Hart]Oh for sure xD But, we all know that Ronan is without a doubt the most powerful out of the three so far. Heck, probably the most powerful camper as he can effectively dodge every attack and deal damage without them even reacting xD Though I see Ronan as the 'leader' of the group with T as his body guard
Astra likes everyone xD

[/QUOTE]
Everyone except Ronan. xD

Ok let's do that then T don't ask to many questions just be up front with him and never be vague he will not be able to put two and two together

[QUOTE="Echo Dreamsong]Everyone except Ronan. xD

[/QUOTE]
They have a strange relationship tbh xD One moment she loves him, the next is hate...it's exactly a tsundere

Alphaius said:
Ok let's do that then T don't ask to many questions just be up front with him and never be vague he will not be able to put two and two together
Cool! Now we just need to get Hunter in the group...

Already ahead of ya, one heck of an idea I must say, though my question is when are the canon characters start to make an appearance, if at all, I mean there is already an excuse for Thalia and Rachel

kenryuko said:
Already ahead of ya, one heck of an idea I must say, though my question is when are the canon characters start to make an appearance, if at all, I mean there is already an excuse for Thalia and Rachel
And Annabeth with her hate for Kronos for taking over Luke.

I meant a excuse for them to show up, Thalia hunter of Artemis, and Rachel is the Oracle, at least last time I read the books

kenryuko said:
I meant a excuse for them to show up, Thalia hunter of Artemis, and Rachel is the Oracle, at least last time I read the books
Ah, yes. Both are still the same thing, though I believe Thalia is head of the hunters, so the only way for her to come back with the hunters. And Rachel goes to a boarding school and is only at camp during the summer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back