• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Percy Jackson RP

Hunter shrugged "Well I certainly didn't mean to, nor all of the blessing is gone." He said as he went back to stocking the pantry.

Ginny had decided to take a short nap on the tree branch. She was glad she got away from the two campers and her mother seemed to be leaving her alone for a while.

Bonita nodded, sure every part of her was still perfect but she knew Hunter helped reduce the blessing time. She placed all the things Ronan for her, bought in her bag and pulled out a cup. She filled it with water and some ambrosia then places Aphrodite's rose in it. "Which God item should we go after now? There's Athena's book, Ares' sword, Hephaestus' hammer etc." she said.@Ethan Hart @kenryuko

Last edited by a moderator:
Hunter closed his eyes for a moment, "let's try your dad first, Bonita." He said as he got back to the wheel and cranked the engine and drove out of the town, "Lil B's curse is coming, I feel it." He said as he tightened his grip on the wheel

@CelestialBunny

Bonita nodded, "My dad's? That would be a magical conch shell" she said. "It's suppose to be located in the bottom of the golf of Mexico right close to Florida. So maybe we'll save that until we reach Florida. How about Hephaestus' Hammer it's supposed to be in a landfill near here." She said.@Ethan Hart @kenryuko

"Woah, okay hang on. We are just going to venture into a landfill that Hephastus no doubt trapped in order to retrieve his Hammer?" Alyssa gazed incredulously at the two. "Shouldn't we figure something out?"

Ronan

Watching the whole thing play out, Ronan couldn't find his words, form a sentence or present a paragraph. Speechless in other words. Bonita went from insanely beautiful, to even more beautiful then before and now a bit cuter then before, but not as much as the middle stage. How this was possible...no idea. And then, Hunter got more...manly? How could the demi-titan describe him...pleasing to the eye.

Letting out a sudden sharp sigh, Ronan looked around at everyone. "Well, I could always do it with ease." He offered up, something he would come to regret later. "I mean, traps? Not on me." @CelestialBunny @Altaynna @kenryuko

Jay

Following behind Sierra, Jay saw the young girl walking around alone. "Psst..." He whispered from somewhere besides the daughter of Ares. "To your left!" @AssassinaMystica

The fact that she was walking in a quite distressed way as if she was attacked by those hell hounds and being guided by a simple voice was creeping her out. She motioned towards the direction the voice was giving her and turned a left, looking for any sign of the little girl. @Ethan Hart

As she felt the sudden turn she gasped softly now seeing the girl in her field of view "Ohh... huh... now what?"

Jay

"Well...you run over to her, saying something like: there you are! Why'd you ditch? I could have had the same fate as Jay.... Something like that anyway."
@AssassinaMystica

"Got it.." the girl easily put up an enraged face towards the girl and hovered over her "Oii you, pipsqueak... why in Hades did you bail back there??" Her ragged clothing should have been enough to see hat she meant "Those bloody hell-hounds you told to go away came back and got their bloody lunch!!! If it wasn't for him I would have ended up just like him... Now he is gone!" the girl gritted her teeth

@CelestialBunny @Ethan Hart

Ginny woke up to a start as the girl she had seen earlier,
"I'm not a pipspeak". She sat on the branch of the tree, "and I didn't leave, you guys yelled at me" she said slightly annoyed. Ginny froze when she mentioned talking to the hellhounds, "I didn't say a thing to those monsters" Ginny said coldly as she climbed down the tree, "What are you talking about?" she asked confused.

@AssassinaMystica @Ethan Hart

Bonita simply looked at the list and took a nap out of her bag,"The landfill is two miles to the left and then then 3 miles north." she said, before looking at Ronan. "Sorry you had to see me with Aphrodite's 'blessing'"she then added "My grandma can be a bit much" suddenly her slightly dirty hair changed back to her perfect curls, "Seriously?"[USER=35037]@Ethan Hart[/uSER] @kenryuko

Hunter nodded, "Ok so I believe we can think up a plan before we get there, if not.... Prayer to which ever god still has enough strength to help us." He said as he turned to closest road to take them to the landfill

Ronan

"Seeing you with Aphrodite's blessing was weird. You looked like you weren't a real person. You were perfect before hand."
Watching as Bonita's hair bounced back, Ronan laughed. "Must suck." Looking back at Hunter, he nodded. "Yeah, we've got a plan. Me." Winking, he laughed. "And everyone else here. We're all part of the plan." @kenryuko @CelestialBunny

Jay

The demigod stayed silent as he creeped up behind the girl, still invisible. @AssassinaMystica @CelestialBunny

"Should I repeat myself? This is ridiculous. This is a God we're talking about, he's probably arranged some traps." She glanced around the RV, her eyes scanning the children seated inside. "Is anyone here a child of Hephaestus?" She turned to regard Asher, her eyes settling on his. "Any advice? You've done more of this than I have."

@AnarchyReins @Ethan Hart @kenryuko

Bonita giggled, "Thats silly, the blessing only makes sure that everything is perfect, skin, eyes, hair etc. It doesn't make you fake person" she said. "We don't need a plan, just go in their, and get the hammer. Nothing interesting will happen" she turned to the girl, "The gods aren't stopping us from getting the items, only a couple few monster will probably show up."@Ethan Hart@kenryuko

Hunter looked at Bonita, "Wasn't that the same thing that Percy Jackson thought?" He asked letting the Rv drive itself.

Alyssa regarded the daughter of Poseidon for a moment before closing her eyes and sighing. "I'm just saying, it's not wise to just burst in there. The gods may not stop us, but as I said, I doubt Hephaestus would just leave this place unguarded. This is the man that caught your grandmother and Ares together in his own bed in his own house with a net so thin they couldn't see it, but so tough that two gods couldn't break it." Sighing, she stepped forward towards the exit. "Just...don't touch anything you don't have to. Anything at all, understand?"

@kenryuko @CelestialBunny @Ethan Hart @AnarchyReins

Bonita nodded, "Sure, my older brother might have said that but he was right at the end, wasn't he?" she said. "What would I want from a landfill?" she said in a sort of snobbish way, "Let's just get a move on the gods are closer to fading away every second. We don't have time for a plan" she said impatiently, her ADHD getting the better of her. @Ethan Hart@kenryuko

Ronan

"Sure. It makes you look like a Barbie doll..."
With a sigh, Ronan shook his head. "Yeah. But, let's be honest, he was right. Hmm...anyway, I could see some things I could get from a landfill. Like some new weapons and shields. However, I will never be taken by surprise. None of Hephaestus's traps were designed for my father." Listening to Bonita beginning to get annoyed, he wrapped his arms around her waist. "Calm down Bon..." @CelestialBunny @kenryuko @Altaynna

Hunter shook his head, "We need a plan no matter how we look at it, besides we will have to deal with automations to." He said before he got up and grabbed a DR. Pepper form the fridge.

Alyssa leaned against the dashboard, flicking hair from her face. "Hunter's right. How are we going to go about this? And this isn't any landfill, it's a landfill of the gods. They throw away stuff that we would kill to get, and I'm sure some of the things we want most in this world are in there, we can't put it past the fates." She rolled her eyes towards the ceiling, trying to imagine the sky threatening to swallow them whole, before snapping back to attention. "This is difficult, but we have to do this. The best option we have is to find that hammer, but even then, that's removing something from the landfill, isn't it."

Bonita calmed down, "You could kill us all, by touching stuff." She said, "I usually hang around the Hephaestus kids, their traps are not to be messed with. You touch a single thing and everything goes down. So no one touch anything." She said seriously. As she attempted to break out of Ronan's arms, and she grabbed her book bag and sat down waiting to arrive at the landfill @Ethan Hart@kenryuko @MaddyRoleplayGirl @Altaynna

"I wasn't planning on touching it, I'm simply saying that we can't get around this no matter what we do, we have to retrieve the hammer." Alyssa groaned, throwing her head back as she stared out the window. "Toss me one, Hunter." She muttered, turning her attention back to the group.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back