• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Percy Jackson RP

Staggering, Alyssa dove to the side, wincing as she rolled to her feet. She growned in pain, turning to Hunter with a silent plea in her eyes, run. She closed her eyes, before turning her gaze upwards towards the deadly figure. She concentrated for a moment, then used the wind to deliver a silent message: "The van is fine, i hid its location earlier. We cant beat him now, just get the others out of here. If I die, tell Asher I'm sorry..."

@AnarchyReins

(i know you want him to be badass, but theres no way we can beat him here. Just use the van to escape, another epic fight scene can happen later)

Hunter nodded when he saw heard Alyssa, "One problem your gonna have to tell him yourself!" He said before lunging towards her and grabbed her, before launching a blast at the ground causing a makeshift smoke screen. Hunter then ran out channeling as much energy as he could to his legs to the others, "Come on!" He said to them before running at a slower pace so he didn't lose the others.

Stumbling, Alyssa fell onto her hands. As she noticed Hunter slow, she waved him off. "I'll be fine, I've survived on my own before. Run, get out of here, and remember where I said to meet-" She was cut off by a foot stomping on her. She narrowly avoided it, her leg crunching sickeningly. Screaming in pain, she released a swirl of electricity, arcing around her and sending her flying into the air as it blew the gaint backwards.

The giant shook it's head from the explosion, it was dazed but relatively fine, "You think you can escape me! NOBODY CAN ESCAPE WAR!" It yelled in anger, when Hunter heard this realized what the monster was, "EVERYBODY RUN! NOW!" he screamed, pure fear running through his voice, as he ran towards the RV once more.

(sorry. I won't be here lots any more) Naman started to run although he didn't know why, "Remind me again why we're running?" he asked to anyone.

Hunter looked at Naman, "Because that thing back there is one of the four horsemen of the gods damned apocalypse!" He said looking back hoping the incarnation of war didn't follow.

"What do you want me to say!? "she yelled at the girl, "'Causs I'll say it" Ginny said backing up from the girl.

@AssassinaMystica @Ethan Hart

Bonita ran back to the RV, making sure everyone was following. No one's dying on my watch, she thought. @Ethan Hart @kenryuko

Phoenix's adrenaline wore off and the cuts, bruises and scratches started to hurt. Pheonix followed everyone back to the RV. "Where are we going next?" She asked.

Hunter didn't answer, he was scared now that he knew the horsemen were being released, "I don't know any more."

Ronan

"Okay, what the hell are they?"
He asked, running for his life. "Like, seriously, never heard of them in my life!" After failing with his powers earlier, Ronan no longer felt confident in his abilities. They wouldn't work all of the time, maybe never again. And the camper had no idea why. All he knew now was that he couldn't use it, just in case someone died due to his recklessness. "Everyone, hurry up!" @kenryuko @CelestialBunny @Echo Dreamsong @Altaynna

Jay

Hearing the girl say her mother summoned the hell hounds, he became curious. "And your mother is?" He asked, behind Ginerva.

@AssassinaMystica @CelestialBunny

"Read Revelations in the bible 6:3-4." Hunter said simply, as he continued to run. He didn't know what to do or say, any more, fear coursed through him like his own blood.

Alyssa groaned in pain, watching everyone speed to the arc as she did her best to dodge the furious movements of War. She was bleeding and injured, and just hoped to god she could make it to Charleston. She had said to meet her there, and she was going to do everything possible to make it.

She cursed as the giant blade smashed down where her head had been moments before, debris flying up and choking her. She kept moving, the winds enhancing her movements so that she was never in one place for too long.

Ginny heard the voice of the boy, "My mother is a Titan "she yelled at the boy's voice, "'Gaia" Ginny mumbled.

Bonita saw Alyssa struggling, she ran to her, "Go on, I'll try to distract it" she said, before taking off her necklace and turning it to a sword, and she grabbed the beings attention.@Ethan Hart @kenryuko

Phoenix saw the people struggling, and she did her best to help, but shw was to hurt and tired to do my h

Ronan

Hearing Bonita, he shook his head. "No, I'm not leaving you to fight alone." 'Even if I can't use my powers...' Blinking, he pulled out his scythe and moved next to the girl. "You're an idiot, you know that?" @CelestialBunny @kenryuko @Altaynna

Jay

Hearing the name Gaia, Jay shook his head and became visible once more. "Trying to get you to help her out whilst everyone is on a quest, right?" With a sigh, he looked to Sierra with a look that told her to cut it out. "Don't worry, I'm not dead, nor is she going to kill you. We'll protect you from your mom if you want. Just us three. We'll be one big family...kinda." Taking of the daughter of Ares' jacket, he threw it to her and crouched down, meeting Ginerva at eye level. "Just don't lie to us, okay?" @CelestialBunny @AssassinaMystica

The tip of her sword lowered and handed his sword over in exchange for ger precious jacket and slipped it on "See no that was not so hard to fess up, however as he said we are willing to protect you, if you be honest with us. I frankly do not like liars so it would be in an issue." At the mention of family she couldn't help but a cringe formed on her face as the only family she had left dissolved ages ago.

Astra basically just sat in the RV, rather bored. Ronan hadn't returned. That bothered her, seeing as he was her person. She claimed him, meaning she'll claw anyone who tries to come near him.

Ginny looked at the girl, heard the boy and then saw the boy appear, she couldn't hold back her tears and she just sat on the floor crying.

Bonita looked Ronan, with a smirk she giggled, "It's not nice to call your girlfriend an idiot" she joked. "I'm kidding" she said. Then she looked back at the monster, "Thank you" she paused, "For always being with me" she said sincerely. @Ethan Hart @kenryuko

Phoenix reached the RV, Her hair was its black like coal and ashes, and she looked like a regular little girl. She was in so much pain, the cuts, scratches and bruises from the monsters, were bleeding.

Ronan

"Oh, I'm sorry, Bon. But, I can't really call my girlfriend beautiful, that's obvious. I have to keep it random."
Kissing her cheek, Ronan smirked as he looked the monster up and down. "No problem gorgeous. Wherever you go, I go." Waiting next to the girl, he got ready to charge. "Just holding this thing off, right?" @CelestialBunny

Jay

Taking back his sword, he looked at the girl who began to cry. Swiftly, he sat next to her and brought her in for a hug. "Hey, we had to. I'm sorry for tricking you, but you kept on lying to us. Shh, it's alright..." Almost like a big brother, Jay rested her head on his shoulder and stroked her hair as he tried to make her stop crying. "Never again, okay?" @CelestialBunny @AssassinaMystica

Hunter sighed as he ran back to try and help the others, he heard Ronan speak, "No, try and survive it" he said as he readied himself for a beat down.

On the other hand, Sierra despite feeling sorry she did not show it, it was hard for her to actually show compassion just a Jay was doing, she tried but couldnt so she remained silent in the background "Rest assured you are safe with us little one, no harm will come... but you have to co-operate with us... and we co-operate with yyou"

Ginny really appreciated him being kind to her, but she couldn't stop crying. Her mother was going to try to come back, but this time through Ginny and she was scared to tell anyone about that.

Bonita blushed, "Come on I think we can make it to the RV if we run." She said grabbing his hand, "Ready? 3..2..1..Now!" She said running to the RV, still holding on to Ronan's hand.@Ethan Hart @kenryuko

Phoenix sat down waiting of everyone else.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back