• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Percy Jackson RP

Naman threw his sword into the fire causing a tiny explosion not hurting anyone, "I'll go" He says as the flames grew.

Alana: Ooh, it's so hard to choose between you all! D: Hmm, well, how about... Hunter, Naman, Bonita, and Ronan? And, since I believe seven is a lucky number, how about Elizabeth and either Hallie or Annie? Phoenix, I know you have your own quest to go on, so I'll leave you to it. I know that you can do it, I have faith in you (initiate her determined face). So, the prophecy said something about an ocean of monstrosities, and I think I know where that would be. Tomorrow, we'll gather out things and head our way down to Florida.

She ran a hand through her hair and sighed,"Great..I'll just have to stop the war on my own since my boyfriend is leaving me for another quest...god I just need time to think!" She shouts a bit,her body glows an orange and her hair gets brighter. Her eyes are a shade of orange but with a bit of yellow in them,the females cabin has some flames inside and out of it. "I need to calm down.."

Hunter nodded and walked towards his cabin, to finish his packing, when he closed the door to the Bia cabin he sighed, "only a day here and I'm already selected for a quest." He said before chuckling slightly and started to finish packing

Alana: (to Phoenix) Woah, woah! Hold your fire, no pun intended! Hey, if you already asked your boyfriend to go, then by all means he can go with you! It's fine, I'll just ask someone else to go.

She started pacing in her flaming cabin..the flames were rising higher but it was normal for her to see this happen in her cabin. "Ugh..I'll just do both. Who cares." She sat down on her bed and sighed. "I might need these flames to go out when someone wants to come inside,the can't breath in the smoke and not get effected by it like I do..." She makes all the flames vanish and walks out and to her boyfriends cabin,she just lets herself in..not really caring since she feels really stressed about almost everything right now. "Don't ask questions." She told Hunter as she sat on his bed,looking at her hands and waiting for herself to calm down.

Hunter pursed his lips when Phoenix told him not to ask questions, and packed the last of what he would need into his backpack, and made sure he had a bag of drachma in one of his jacket's pockets and emergency cash in another, before sitting next to the literal, fiery girl, "so this is really happening." He thought out loud

Bonita smiled, "I'm totally up for a quest!" She said excitedly. She looked over to her sisters, "Yes! The Poseidon Trio is going on a quest!" She said before hugging her sisters. "I'm going to make you guys stay safe. Okay?" She said with a sincere smile.

(I'm sorry Ginny, daughter of Gaia but you can't come xP.

Ginny: But my own mom is a Titan!)

Last edited by a moderator:
"Yup..and after that,we're gonna stop a war..that We both caused,I mostly caused. And it was because I fell in love with someone...god my dad is such a pansy." She laughed a bit and got up to hug Hunter,"But,I have you with me. And that matters most to me!" She says and kisses his cheek. "Plus I can finally be a responsible 'Adult' by proving to my dad that I can do quests on my own!" She put quotations on the 'Adult' part and she sat back down on his bed.

Hunter smiled slightly, "Yeah, that's true, but I feel that everything will change after this though" he said as he laid back staring at the ceiling.

"Hmm. Ocean of Monstrosities" Naman says, then he gets it, "SEA OF MONSTERS! We split up, and cover parts of the Bermuda Triangle". He walks over to his group, and says, "Arrrrg you guys ready? Y'know because of the.." @Runakei

(Cause, Crios, Alex, or Zoey is down... Though I'm going to change Zoey up a bit)

Terry did not want this. His father forced him to go to a stupid camp. but when he was a couple miles away he could smell monster and thought this is going to be good. He sprints to the camp and just sees the Nemean Lion's soul floating around... ugh first day and I have to clean up like usual.

Twig said:
Terry did not want this. His father forced him to go to a stupid camp. but when he was a couple miles away he could smell monster and thought this is going to be good. He sprints to the camp and just sees the Nemean Lion's soul floating around... ugh first day and I have to clean up like usual.
He brought the soul down to Tartarus and it was quite old because most of the dust particles were gone

"So, we're going to Florida huh? Beaches, babes, and the chance of a hurricane. WHAT ARE WE WAITING FOR?!?!?" Naman said in excitement yelling out loud.

I apologize, but I don't think so. But I do have another idea to spice up the rp :) So, how about something happens to the camp? Because the shield that surrounds the camp is using godly power and whatnot, the shield would bound to be weak. So, how about some campers stay at the camp and fight off the monster hordes? Or, if that doesn't interest you, what about some campers go on smaller quests? Like, I know there have been a couple of campers (I think Phoenix and Hunter) that are going on a separate, much smaller (by number of people standards) quest. So, if you'd like, the campers that are not apart of the two quests are free to make their own up, as long as it makes sense and stuff.

Greekgeek1213 said:
I apologize, but I don't think so. But I do have another idea to spice up the rp :) So, how about something happens to the camp? Because the shield that surrounds the camp is using godly power and whatnot, the shield would bound to be weak. So, how about some campers stay at the camp and fight off the monster hordes? Or, if that doesn't interest you, what about some campers go on smaller quests? Like, I know there have been a couple of campers (I think Phoenix and Hunter) that are going on a separate, much smaller (by number of people standards) quest. So, if you'd like, the campers that are not apart of the two quests are free to make their own up, as long as it makes sense and stuff.
I know, the monster that we killed earlier was just the beginning of a huge stampied of monsters in a frenzious mode attacking the camp, DESTROYING IT!!!! They have to get the artifact before the monsters, go into a nearby city. Causing havoc and mayhem throughout the city...

[QUOTE="ghost of past]I know, the monster that we killed earlier was just the beginning of a huge stampied of monsters in a frenzious mode attacking the camp, DESTROYING IT!!!! They have to get the artifact before the monsters, go into a nearby city. Causing havoc and mayhem throughout the city...

[/QUOTE]
Yes! :D That's the spirit! :D And for the others, I know it might sound boring and stuff, but in all honesty, it makes sense, right?

There could also be an evil group trying to get the artifact to and...No wait. That's starting to sound like the, PC:SOM movie.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back