• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Percy Jackson RP

Hey, is everyone at the fire? Cause this would be a great time to start off the quest and bring in Rachel :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Awesome :) Oh, who said they could be Rachel again? If they aren't here, I'll just be our favorite oracle until they get back :)

CelestialBunny said:
Well three of us are :)
Oh well, other people will just have to come and follow. And anyways, we still need to determine the leader of the quest group. I put a poll up, but other than me, there were only two people who voted :P So, I guess until we can come to a conclusion about the leader, we can at least get the group together. I'm thinking, because there's such a big group of you members, that a group of five or even seven should go :)

I have Rachel after all I did write the prophecy, and Hunter, Phoenix and maybe a few others are at the fire

kenryuko said:
I have Rachel after all I did write the prophecy, and Hunter, Phoenix and maybe a few others are at the fire
Cool :) Okay, so let's get this party started :D And if others want to join the group, they can :) So take it away, kenryuko-san! :D

kenryuko said:
Did you want to start off the quest with Rachel coming down with her eyes all green and stuff? :3

I'll handle the quest giving someone needs to handle Chiron and Who in Tartus is the leader

Hunter saw more campers come to the campfire as he ate his fourth s'more, suddenly a red head he didn't recognize walked up to the camp fire, he then remembered that she was the Oracle, Rachel Elizabeth Dare, his eyebrows knitted themselves together, "Why is she here?" He whispered to himself as Rachel scanned the crowd as if looking for someone, making an unsettling silence fall over the camp.

(Quick recap please!) She sits down and opens up a book,not noticing her surroundings. She makes a quick s'more as well..just by her fingertips. She takes a bite and continues reading.

Rachel continued to scan the crowd until she saw Alana, she then walked to where the daughter of Apollo was seated, her eyes turning green, when she stood before the girl a green smoke came from her mouth taking the formed words and spoke the prophecy

"The gods shall fade

Nor will titans reign

The children of both

Travel the ocean monstrosities

To the homelands in need

To gather the artifact of the greek" the smoke figure then retreated into Rachel, who then walked off

(Correct me if that's not how the oracle works, haven't read the books in forever, and criticism on the prophecy is accepted)

Annie looked at Hallie, stunned. "Did that just Happen or am I crazy?" She asked Hallie. Hallie looked at her. "Your not alone." Hallie responded.

Pheonix closed her book and her s'more burst into flames,along with her book slowly after that. She just sat there with two burning items in her hands until the ash slipped out of her hands. "Great another quest...as if I don't have an all out war to stop either!" She muttered under her breath as she got up and walked away from the bonfire. She kept cursing under her breath as she was walking away from everyone,she threw a ball of flame at the targets..which burst into a flame frenzy.

Alana: (as Camp Half-Blood's oracle was giving her the prophecy, her jaw dropped in complete surprise) Oh my gods, this hasn't happened since the great Percy Jackson was here! (she then helped Rachel sit down after the oracle collapsed; the power of the Oracle of Delphi inside her too draining on the poor red-head)(Alana then looked up to the other campers) Guys, this means we have to go on a quest. (she smirks) Anyone up for an adventure?

Naman noticed as he walked, the Oracle, by which he did not know about. Then it suddenly poofed away, then the wizard he saw before made torches out of the targets. "What the heck was going on when I was gone?" He yelled out to all the campers at the fire.

Hunter sighed when Phoenix stormed off, he would see this prophecy debacle till the end but he wasn't sure who would all be chosen to go, nor did he know where this would lead.

She came back after a fit of raging and bursting things into flames..which was almost the whole forest..."I'll go,I can save the world from an all out war and save the gods/goddesses at the same time." She says casually as she leaned against a small post that was on fire a bit. She didn't know if she could do two things at once but she could try..

Hunter looked at the son of Zeus, before the twins , and stood up "I guess I'm the only demi-titan willing" he said as he looked at Phoenix, who just agreed to the quest.

Her eyes glowed a small yellow instead of blue,she dismissed this fact as she knew that her anger and stress would go away. "I'll go get my already packed stuff..We can leave in the morning since me and Hunter were planning on doing that anyway." She said as she went into her cabin and shut the door loudly,a bit of flames licking at the door.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back