• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Percy Jackson RP

"And glad to see you in a dress that compliments your complexion. May I say, you look stunning like that? If I could marry you in that dress, I would." After drinking some water, Ronan pushed a few strands of hair behind Bonita's ear so he could see her face. "Do you think I would ever ditch you for another girl?" He asked in a gentle voice. "No. I would never. Never to you."

@CelestialBunny

She felt the tears fall again..how could she leave? She was being a horrible girlfriend...she knew people here loved her as much as she loved them! Then why was she leaving? Why would she just throw away all the love and care that the people here had give her..She touched her lips...The last place she'll ever get one,She wiped her tears and kissed Hunter. The kiss was filled with different emotions all at once,it said all the things she couldn't say. She wouldn't say. She pulled away and stood up,"I'll go p-pack my things..I-I'm leaving I-in the morning if you want to say g-goodbye..." She left for her cabin and closed the door when she entered. Why does love do this...First it's the best feeling in the world and then it leaves you heartbroken and lost forever..

Hunter stood when Pheonix left, he sighed. He knew ehen she was going to need space, but that didn't mean what he said was any less true. He started towards his own cabin to pack what he had, he was going with her, and the fates could go to Tartus if they didn't like it.

Last edited by a moderator:

• Is now being dragged into The Big House, a dripping trail of blood delicately litters the grass in case anyone is curious where the loud scream for help came from.

She packed all her weapons and extra clothes for the trip.."Ugh..that's right,I'll need some money.." She told herself as she was putting her sword into her belt. How was she going to get money? She shook her head and continued packing,she would worry about that later. All that mattered was how she was going to stop the war.

Bonita giggled, "Thanks for clearing that up, for the granddaughter of Aphrodite I'm not to good at love." She joked around, looking into his blueeyes. They are so beautiful, she thought. She smiled, "You still up for the campfire later tonight?" @Ethan Hart

"You probably got all the looks." Ronan smiled and watched as she began to look into his eyes. "Of course I'm still up for the campfire. I wish it could come sooner...I can make it so that it does...it's just a little less fun."

@CelestialBunny

She put her bag into her nightstand and out her sword on there too..She needed to spend one last night with Hunter before she left. She walked out of her cabin and went to his cabin,hesitating before knocking on his door gently..She was nervous a bit. Would he think she was a horrible girlfriend? Would Their relationship come to an end? She shook her head,for she didn't know and she waited for him to open the door.

When he heard a knock from his door he went and opened it to see Phoenix standing there "Oh hey songbird, you wanna come in?" He asked stepping aside to let her in

Bonita giggled, "Well I'm going to go offer this meatball to my dad and this clump of my spaghetti to my grandma. Having two gods in my recent family is starving me." She said as she stood up, "I'll be right back and about the campfire, it'll come in time. Don't be impatient"

@Ethan Hart

"I'm lucky." Ronan noted. "My dad, gone. No offerings really. But, I feel sorry. Give me one to take off your hands." He joked with her as she got up out of her seat. "You're talking to a guy...who can control time about being impatient? Yeah, that's like me telling you how to swim." He cried after her before taking another sip of water.

@CelestialBunny

She nodded and entered his cabin,sat on his bed and looked at him. "Soo..care to tell me why all the bags are here?" She asked Hunter. She couldn't have him with her,he would surely die...she couldn't let that happen,she wouldn't let it happen!

• Eventually, Cri's eyes would open and quickly sat up panting, "W-Where am I?" quickly a Satyr would enter and explain what had happened.Realizing that Cyrus was healed he was released.

Upon leaving The Big House, Cri's began looking around, observing silently until he'd eventually run into Ronan and Bonita.

Bonita dropped her offerings and returned to the table, "Okay, fine until the campfire, I was going to venture outside the camp. I know it's dangerous but I have to take some time to live on the edge. These walls can't always protect me." She said. "You can join if you want to!" She said calling out to him, while she started running to the camp entrance. @Ethan Hart

"Outside the camp..." Wait, no! "You can't! You're one of those so called Big Three!" Jeez...she would get herself killed! He had to go after her! And quick. Downing the rest of his water, he left the chalice on the table and got up, before seeing a new kid. "Oh, dude! I've got to go save someone's life right now! Hop along if you want!" Suddenly, he took off after Bonita. "You idiot! You'll attract too many monsters!"

@CelestialBunny @Runakei

She stood up and looked at her boyfriend questioningly.."You're leaving aren't you." Her blue eyes pierce right through him. She shakes her head "You're not going!" She says almost shouting,she was losing her temper.

Hunter looked at the daughter of Hades on his bed "I meant what I Said Pheonix, I'm coming with you" he said as an Iris message of his mother appeared again though with less static, one could see the titanness' features this time with her yellow blonde hair and piercing blue eyes "Hunter. Hunter can you hear me?" Bia asked "Mom! Mom what's going on?" "Hunter, the gods and titans are fading, I need you to help find am artifact that can save us it's in-" the message suddenly cut out, The blonde male looked at his girlfriend "I think we might have a quest soon."

(ok had to get this quest started the polls asked for it so, we got it BTW @Greekgeek1213, the host, approved this)

• Still unclaimed, and new to camp having any interaction would be better than none. After hearing the male he looked around for a moment a bit confused before venturing after him and the woman he had been following. "W-Wait... Where are we going?!" Each foot step quickened with pace in order to keep up with the two in front of them as the lead the way.

Alana: (walked by the cabins and noticed the Iris message going out. She pokes her head into the Hades' cabin) Hey, what was the message? Anything important?

She grabbed his arm so he turned to face her,"You heard me..you're not going. And I already have a quest! I don't need another one!" She said grabbing one of her boyfriends bags and emptying it.

But Bonita already had one foot out of the safety barrier, once she was outside she realized it was really dark. "Dang should have brought a flashlight" she mumbled before taking a deep breath and running into the dark night. She was relieved when she saw no monsters, "He's just worrying for nothing. I'm fine" she said as she sat down on the bottom of the hill. @Ethan Hart

(in the Bia Cabin)

Hunter gave Alana a 'Later' look before he grabbed Phoenix by the shoulder and kissed her with all the passion he could before breaking off "either your staying or I'm going with you. No ifs, ans, or buts about it" he said looking at her with a firm gaze, holding his ground with a fury

woops, sorry, and thanks :)

Alana: (nods, and continues to patrol the camp)(she notices that not everyone is at the camp) Oh no... (her face becomes as pale as the moon above) What do I do? What do I...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back