• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Percy Jackson RP

Elizabeth regarded the group, turning quickly to lan. "What's going on? You look stressed."

Alana: (saw that there were new campers, and knew she had to put on a brave face and alert Chiron later about the loss of one of the campers)(walks up to Zoey, and as she got closer to the new girl, she felt more of a kind of bond) Hi there! I'm Alana, counselor of the Apollo cabin. And what would your name be? :)

Naman notices voices in the Hades cabin. He peeks in and ask, "Errrr, you're making a lot o' noise in hear. What's making it?". He smiles in embarrassment knowing he should've left himself out of it. But no. He just had to do it.

She gets out of his grip and her body seems to be glowing a bright orange.."You can't go! You don't understand why!! I can't lose you,not now,not ever!" She emptys another bag of his and puts his possessions back in his drawers. "You have to stay here!" She looks at him,her blue eyes now a shade of yellow.

Naman was surprised. Some lovey thing is going on. He doesn't want to get into this, "I'll...Wait out here. You two love birds have fun" He says as he zips on out of there. "Woo." He says with a sigh of relief, "That sure got intense. Glad I got out of there.".

Hunter tensed before he snapped "HAS IT EVER OCCURRED TO YOU THAT I CAN'T LOSE YOU EITHER! YOUR ONE OF THE FEW PEOPLE THAT I TRULY LOVE, AND IF YOU WERE TO DIE THEN WHAT, TELL ME DID YOU CONSIDER MY FEELINGS IN THIS!" he yelled tears trying to leak from the corners of his eyes, the blonde then grabbed her and started to cry into her shoulder "Please don't leave, for my sake if nothing else, songbird don't leave."

Last edited by a moderator:
Her body became her normal body heat and she began to cry as well,she couldn't lose him either and here she was..leaving for good. She hugged him tightly and whispered to him,"I'll never leave..I'll always be here...Always." She cried into his shoulder and they just stood there,in his cabin,crying onto each other..just letting go of feelings that needed to be expressed. She pulled away from his shoulders and looked into his eyes,"You can come with me..besides we need to stop this war...together." She smiled weakly and kissed him.

Hunter kissed back full force, until the intruder ruined the moment, breaking the kiss he glared at the other male in the cabin before firing an energy sphere at him, as a warning. When he turned back to his girl friend the moment entirelygone"Well love, I think there's a problem to be solved" he said in a British accent

She laughed at his accent "Still bad..and let's solve it then.." She smiled and she closed the door,"So..how will we do two quests at once?" She asked has she sat on his bed and repackaged the items she took out of her boyfriends bag. "Because I'm pretty sure two people,let alone a couple can't do two quests at once love." She mimicked him in her best British accent,which sounded very authentic because she's been practicing.

Hunter gained a thinking pose before he remembered exactly what his mother had said, "well, I doubt it's two quests, and is more one quest with two effects. Both gods and titans are fading so who is there to fight, unless you count monsters which will surely try to up rise, and an artifact is needed to save the deities. Yeah I doubt, this is going to be just us in the end." He said as he sat next to her and hugged her resting his chin on her head, "But for now, I just wanna enjoy your company. I kinda wanna hear you sing again actually."

"Nope,not gonna sing again..but we could just cuddle and stuff...I don't know,I haven't felt love in a looonnggg time." She exaggerated the 'long' part and she moved her head so it rested on his lap,the bag was on the floor so she could lay down. "And we should probably start saying our 'I love yous' because we might die..and I was thinking,instead of 'I love you' we could say always instead...because of Harry Potter. I'd think it'd be adorable." She sighed and looked up at him. "What do you think? Because I've always wanted a guy to say to me that he loves me like Snape loved Lily or like Ron loves Hermoine.." She knew she was talking to much,but she was always talkative when it came to love or her Fandoms...or both in general.

Hunter started to pet Phoenix as she spoke "Why would I say 'I love you' or 'Always' when that doesn't even being to cover how I feel. And no matter how hard you push me away, I will always come when you say my name. You may be the daughter of death, but to me your the most important girl in life."

"Stop it..you'll make cry again." She laughed and kissed his cheek. "That's adorable and all,but really..choose one." She laughed again.

Hunter chuckled "Always, my love though neither really seem to fit in my opinion" he said as he leaned back resting his head on the wall

"Whatever.." She leaned up and kissed him then pulled away before he could kiss back. "I don't want to take it any further and plus we have to leave tomorrow morning...just thinking about leaving my home...it makes me shiver. But as long was we're together I'm fine...as cliche as it sounds." She laughs and goes in for another kiss.

Hunter decided to be the one who teases this time and turned his head for the second kiss so it would reach his cheek instead, "Yeah, but id like to talk to Chiron and see if there is anything he could tell us, maybe a prophecy." He said with a small grin on his face

He leaned in this time causing their lips to meet, he put his arms around her back to deepen the kiss as much as he could.

Hunter would have wanted the moment to continue yet the need of oxygen once more ruined the kiss "is it bad that I hate breathing right now?" He asked breathing a little heavier than before

"I sometimes wish we didn't need air.." She says breathing a bit heavier as well..She laughed a bit,"If only there was something to make time seems frozen.." She sighs. She did wish that sometimes. It'd be fun after a while,who am I kidding! It'd be awesome!!

He kept a completely straight face when she said she wished for something to make time freeze "well we do know someone who could, but I doubt he would like it." He said as he pulled Phoenix back with him as he leaned on the wall again, so she would end up laying on his chest.

"Can't you seem to make time frozen..remember the Minotaur fight? You seemed to make time seem frozen.." She mumbles whilst playing with her hair.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back