• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Percy Jackson RP

KaiaWolf said:
Gods a lot of people have joined in the span of two days
yea there has lol it can get pretty confusing, you should probably look at the character sign ups

would it be okay if everyone who has more than 1 character already not make anymore? it's just that it's getting confusing @ShurikenPhoenix @LittleShenanigans

KaiaWolf said:
@Semblance Thanks! I have no idea how to re-insert myself into the flow of things… Eh, I'll do my best.
maybe talk to someone who's still at camp?

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Yuuki Kuran]Ha! Both of my characters are about to die! Flying on pegasi and in a lightning storm? Not good!

[/QUOTE]
especially since Zeus is really fucking angry right now and he's got control over the skies loooool

Damn, we hit a really dramatic point in the RP, me thinks. A bunch of characters just fucking snapped, and Zeus almost fried a load of people, and we're still not really getting anywhere. Lol

[QUOTE="Yuuki Kuran]Jethro actually fried my characters, so yeah...they may or may not die. Oh well.

[/QUOTE]
Oh shit. Damn. We're not even that far into our RP story-wise, and characters might already be dead.

She denies herself emotions. Think of it like a ranch. She stuffed all of her negative emotions in a gated area, and she finally ran out of room, and the gates broke and now every time she was angry or sad is coming back to her and overwhelming her. @SirDerpingtonIV

[QUOTE="Quiet Is Violent]same tho. any whom can someone please come comfort Vianca she's about to kill herself.

[/QUOTE]
Mara's busy shutting down, Dan's off with the Hunters.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back