• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Percy Jackson RP

ShurikenPhoenix said:
Also I'm having Callie be in two places at once just cause...yah lol

Ooh okay I shall be good Ol' Heracles. That should be fun lol also do you guys want to play your own godly parents or shall I? @PsychoDrummerA @Semblance
oh my bad I already posted- okay from now on you can play Hercules :) umm yea can you play Aphrodite? try to drop some hints about Luke and Mara but not too obvious

Fuck, I don't even know the timeline now. Luke is supposed to be at Olympus, the pavillion flirting with Mara, and out in the forest all in the same time. Gods damn.

Semblance said:
oh my bad I already posted- okay from now on you can play Hercules :) umm yea can you play Aphrodite? try to drop some hints about Luke and Mara but not too obvious
The only reason Aphro hasn't spoke to him is because she has been busy trying to make him the perfect romance. LOL Just kidding, she probably just sucks as a parent.

Semblance said:
Nah you can be Heracles if you like lol

SirDerpingtonIV said:
Fuck, I don't even know the timeline now. Luke is supposed to be at Olympus, the pavillion flirting with Mara, and out in the forest all in the same time. Gods damn.
LOOOL uhhh ok forget the forest- that was just for fun bc I was bored, they were just training anyway

and Luke can go back to the pavilion after he gets back from Olympus :) maybe Cassie can come with him #drama

PsychoDrummerA said:
xD maybe Aphrodite can tell Cassie what a friggin awesome third wheel she is!
@ShurikenPhoenix
Semblance said:
LOOOL uhhh ok forget the forest- that was just for fun bc I was bored, they were just training anyway
and Luke can go back to the pavilion after he gets back from Olympus :) maybe Cassie can come with him #drama
The whole love triangle will be rather awkward, and Luke will be stuck with the choice between between Mara and Cassie.

Because Aphrodite loves drama, doesn't she?

Oh! Okay. Thanks! Um...is anyone in the woods still hunting?

Because, I think the group I was hunting with somehow got to Olympus and now I'm confused. :P

[QUOTE="Yuuki Kuran]Oh! Okay. Thanks! Um...is anyone in the woods still hunting?

Because, I think the group I was hunting with somehow got to Olympus and now I'm confused. :P

[/QUOTE]
Oh it was a plot that got put on hold so we just started it up again haha perhaps you could go meet Mara she's interesting xD

<p>No idea what the fuck is going on so I'm gatecrashing Mara and Vianca's conversation cuz, why not.</p>

oh also I was thinking that the reason why Aphrodite didn't contact Luke was bc she wanted him to have a life as normal as possible, and she knew that he despised her for leaving him & his dad? and maybe like he never rly desperately needed her help/was doing fine on his own or something

idk just have her appear at the doors to talk to Luke as they're about to leave (yes bc gods can teleport :P )

@ShurikenPhoenix

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back