• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Percy Jackson RP

[QUOTE="Yuuki Kuran]Yeah. I have no clue where to jump in or what to do. I'm so lost in this rp.

[/QUOTE]
Well, I'm assuming more stuff will get going when the others return from Olympus and the quests get going. As for what's actually going on in the camp, well.... I have no clue. I decided to get Mara all angry because it's easy. I can get Ryan to interact with you if you need something to do but that will be some time tomorrow as I'm heading off soon.

CHRISTINE DAAE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PHANTOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OTP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Also, @Volfy are you still on?

Heyo! I'm back from the abyss! ^^

… Could someone update me on what's been happening? I'd normally read through what happened, but MAN a lot has happened while I was gone.

I fell asleep looool

oh @Volfy did you still wanna do the flirting lesson with Luke & Ryan sometime?

SirDerpingtonIV said:
Damn. Everything has gone to crap...

Mara might actually kill him.......

He thinks he can just fucking walk away?
Not really but I need sleep almost as much as Ryan does and I don't like just leaving things at a halfway point so I try and wrap them up in some way.

@Semblance Sure. It will have to be tommorow because, as I said. I'm about to fall over from lack of sleep but I sense it will be interesting. Even more so with recent events which just happend with Mara

for everyone who was gone-

Luke Callie Cassie and Jethro are at Olympus seeking help from the gods, but as you can see, it is not going to well as Zeus just refused to help & Jethro (son of Zeus) raged all out at him

Mara and Ryan are screaming at each other and vianca, being Mara's friend, is defending her which enrages Ryan even more

I think dan and Isara are seeking help from the hunters of Artmeis rn & they just agreed (at least one thing is going well)

and everyone else is kinda just interacting with each other & talking to each other (like amorite and Nero who are flirting/kissing)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back