• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Percy Jackson RP

Well hi everyone. I have no idea what's going on with this anymore since I am not really anything but an honorary GM now. I think the rp is probably dead though. It lasted quite awhile though.

Me as well. But at this point, I suppose it would be for the best that we wrote our characters an ending. For example, that's what I am going to do with Dan. If it's cool with you guys, he's either A) going to basically just use his remaining life force to destroy all that he can of the monster army, or B) he's going to give all his remaining strength to his father, who would then show up and burn everything.

ShurikenPhoenix said:
I think A maybe.
I'm going to have Callie die like she was always meant to.
Dan was meant to die aswell. My plan was for him to become everyone's friend, open up about his inner self doubts and emotional issues, before heroically sacrificing himself to save all of the friends he cherished so much.

And I think I would have had Mara die aswell, not sure how, but I had planned on it.

Sorry, I've been gone for so long. What have I missed? Hopefully, I can just start with the character I originally made for this Role-Play... If there's anything anyone absolutely needs my character to be doing at the moment just let me know... Although, I should say that I don't ever thing that my character was brought into Camp Half-Blood....

This roleplay is over. It died awhile back. If you'd like, you can submit your character to the Percy Jackson Roleplay I created. The link is in my signature.

@Runakei

Also, I know this is taking it a bit far with requests, but would anyone mind if I made a character that went to Camp Half-Blood and was a child of a nordic god/goddess... I'm asking because of Rick Riordan's recent series of books that involved the Norse Camp in the same universe.

ModernRanger said:
This roleplay is over. It died awhile back. If you'd like, you can submit your character to the Percy Jackson Roleplay I created. The link is in my signature.
@Runakei
I will do that, if it's still active of corse. Mind sending me the link?

Last edited by a moderator:
Also, my character is a child of Hecate... Though she doesn't have a throne for herself, she does play a big role in the Greek Mythology.

No. The twelve or thirteen major Olympians are Zeus, Posiedon, Hades, Hera, Artemis, Apollo, Ares, Aphrodite, Athena, Hermes, Demeter, Hephtasus, and Hestia (who is the optional thirteenth as she does not have a throne)

[QUOTE="Quiet Is Violent]No. The twelve or thirteen major Olympians are Zeus, Posiedon, Hades, Hera, Artemis, Apollo, Ares, Aphrodite, Athena, Hermes, Demeter, Hephtasus, and Hestia (who is the optional thirteenth as she does not have a throne)

[/QUOTE]
What happened to Dionysus?

If I recall, there is still a cabin for Artemis due to her Huntresses, at least in the books

Users who are viewing this thread

Back