Percy Jackson -RP-

Noah was impressed by Chasity's shot. She was improving quite well. "Pretty good, but I am still winning the bet." Noah said smiling. "One last arrow." He fires his bow and the arrow lands on the target a little more closer to the edge rather than the center. "Your turn."

Chasity smiled at him, "In your dreams!" She cooed, stepping a bit to the side to get a better aim. Chasity pulled the bow back, before releadsing the quiver. She watched it soar and land in the targets second zone or stripe. She lowered the bow, "I think you won," she conclided, noting that most of his bows werer closer then hers. Chasity smiled before handing his thje waver. A total of 5 dracma,s. She turned to him, "Good game." She was a lot different than her brothers, even if they looked similar.

Noah graciously accepts the coins. Noah smiles as he slips them into his pocket. "Now what shall we do?" Noah says pondering. "Perhaps we should find the others. Perhaps that french girl?"

Chasitys expression darkened at the mention of the french girl, "Eponine." She mumbled. Chasity shook the thought and forced a smile on her face. "Okay, anything you want to do."

Noah gives her another disapproving look. "You can keep trying to fake a smile, I'll still know the difference." Noah said. "Is there something you don't like about Eponine?"

Chasity crossed her arms over her chest, "No and Yes." She mumbled. Chasity couldn't meet his eyes, "My eldest brother, Mike, seems to like her but, Leo doesn't like her. So I'm kind of at cross roads. But they're both hiding something from me, I know it." She mumbled the last part. "Anyways it doesn't matter, we can meet up with your friends."

Noah looks at her with slight pity in his eyes. "First of all, it's good to look people in the eye when you talk to them. Second, if your having issues with your brothers you should resolve them. If you want I could come." Noah said with sincerity and concern in his voice. "Besides, I think I saw Eponine with that Thanatos kid. I think they should be alright."

Last edited by a moderator:
ThatFatsoHachi said:
Daniel looks at Eponine. " I don't know. I don't really mind doing anything you want to do. I don't do a lot around camp. I've never even really played capture the flag before either. Most Thanatos kids are boring. " He looks at the ground.
"I don't zink you are boring one bit." She said before taking his hand and dragging him back into camp. She wandered around, making sure he was in tow, looking for something to do. "...I am not in the mood for anyzing really..Would you like to go swimming?"

She sighed, before looking up at him. He didn't get it, Leo and Mike both had a short fuse. And that's something she didn't want to light. Chasity nodded, but honestly all in all he was right. "Thanatos huh?" She $umbled, before agreeing. "Okay let's go see Eponine."

Daniel looks at Eponine nervously. " S-swimming? I don't know if i can. I've stayed away from the ocean cause I didn't really need to go there. Plus I can tell most sea creatures don't like me. The day I got a fish it died. When I went to the fish store they all swam away from me...." He looks back a the ground sadly.

"Alright, so swimming iz out...Hm...How about we...I don't know." Eponine shrugged, her mind coming up on a blank as she stopped in her walking and pondered their options.

Noah nodded and began to walk out around camp. As they walk around Noah notices Eponine standing in deep thought with Daniel behind them. Noah calls out to them, "Hello There!"

Leo stepped back an inc or too. Leo knew Ian was well experienced and his conifidence wavered. "Just promise not to kill me dude." Leo laughed nervously and looked around. "Where do we practice?"

Last edited by a moderator:
Ian walks off in the direction of the arena, he laughs "fine, i promise not to kill you". (Aidan? thought the name you were using in this was Leo?)

(Sorry brain confuzzlement)

"So whatre you gonna teach me?" Leo was really looking forward in learning to use this sword.

((GAH SORRY! my computer wasn't getting alerts!))

" So what were you going to ask me? All I know is that you were going to ask me something." She sat down and leaned against the tree, she was tired and dint want to do anything today. She just came back form a quest, where her team had to destroy hydra eggs to prevent the population from growing.

Eponine looked at Chastity for a moment before smiling, "Salut, Chastity. How are you is morning?" (Sorry, alerts ><)

Its okay, I'm not either.

---

Chasity pressed a smile to form apon her lips. "Morning," She mumbled. "Its been good. How's yours?"

(Sorry I have not been posting. I havent had alerts to remind me.)

Noah smiles looking at Chasity with a look in his eyes saying 'Come on. Be happy.' Noah looks at Daniel. "Hi, I don't think we have met properly. I'm Noah." Noah switches his gaze to Eponine. "We finished a game of arrows and we're bored. Are you guys doing anything?"

Daniel nervously looks at him and Chasity. " oh ummm hi I'm Daniel son of Thanatos. " He stares at Noah for a little. Who is he? I hope he isn't mean... Daniel looks at Eponine. " Maybe we can swim. If I start to drown these guys can help me. "

Users who are viewing this thread

Back