• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Path of Kings - OOC

He is quite a gem. *sniffles* Though I know Birdsie Birdsie is getting a kick out of insulting Kimiko cause he is indirectly attempting to insult me! *Sniffles and fake cries.*

You forgot to insert the gif... here *Snifles more overly dramatic.*

giphy.gif

We should have each Chronicle have a different mood, like JJBA. We need to accept Araki-sama's teachings and use them in our own writing.
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: How it changes from part to part.
Part 1: A mix of Dragonball Z and Castlevania with that typical Shounen taste.
Part 2: Indiana Jones except it's Joseph Joestar and he's fighting ancient mayan vampire gods. Also really entertaining to watch.
Part 3: Also Indiana Jones, but this time they travel without airplanes all the way from Japan to Egypt to kill a vampire lord that can stop time for 10 seconds using ghost familiars.
Part 4: Persona 4 (except it existed BEFORE Persona) but the serial killer can make shit explode by touching it and pressing the invisible detonator in his hand. Also more ghost familiars.
Part 5: The Mafia games but with heavy supernatural themes.
Part 6: I don't even have the words to describe this mess. "Gay black priest fucks up the universe by increasing gravity with ghost powers" would be an accurate way to put it.
Part 7: Basically a mix of Part 3 and the Indiana Jones movie where they found the Holy Grail, except here Jesus tells them to kill the President of the USA because he can travel between dimensions.
Part 8: I... I... don't know... this is too hard to describe with mortal words.

Well I'm going out... so i expect about 2 pages of RP to happen while I'm gone cause that is how it always works. Kimiko really needs to whip the beast into shape. :P

Ooo! Not as many posts spammed out as I thought! Still... sorry dinky Kimiko post, wanted to throw one up real quick before I go to bed.

*Falls face first into the ground and passes out from exhaustion.*

Ah, but an open mind is like a fortress with its gates unbarred and unguarded. Chaos corrupts brother Librarian, and we must always be wary of it
As the God-Emperor commands, the Adeptus Astartes shall know no fear.
As Sanguinius teaches, so those who stand beside us and shed blood with us shall be our battle-brothers eternal.
Knowledge is power, therefore hide it well.

As the God-Emperor commands, the Adeptus Astartes shall know no fear.
As Sanguinius teaches, so those who stand beside us and shed blood with us shall be our battle-brothers eternal.
Knowledge is power, therefore hide it well.
Damn, dont know any more Space Marine quotes, I only know my favourites from Orks.

WAAAGGGH!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back