• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Party of Adventurers (Closed)

I'd be interested in the assassin or thief but I note you already have 2 from that class. If there's no scope for additional would you keep me in mind for future additions?

Hi there, if there's still room, may I join?

We have 1 spot left for a Cleric class. The specific classes left to choose from are:

Priest.

Battle-Priest.

Templar.

Claim one if you want.

I'd be interested in the assassin or thief but I note you already have 2 from that class. If there's no scope for additional would you keep me in mind for future additions?

Sure thing.

We have 1 spot left for a Cleric class. The specific classes left to choose from are:

Priest.

Battle-Priest.

Templar.

Claim one if you want.

Hrm, I'll go with Templar.

//sorry if I mess anything up. 

It mentioned in the description that they're sort of like an assassin? .A. 

Hrm, I'll go with Templar.

//sorry if I mess anything up. 

It mentioned in the description that they're sort of like an assassin? .A. 

Yeah.

They're the mix of an Assassin, a Healer and like... a fighter class I suppose. They can manage themselves in all three, but don't specialize in one too much. Alright. You got it.

Here's the link. Go make a character sheet and we'll be going off.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back