• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Paranormal Investigation Club (P.I.C.)

Madison sits down on a bench on the station while reading the scripts she had gotten on her phone, though somehow, the thought of going into that eerie mansion made her feel uneasy, whenever she'd see a picture of it it was like there are quite a lot of paranormal being there. She stretches and sighs, grabbing her black hoodie from the bag and putting it on, she was cold, something that wasn't unusual for her.

She keeps reading her script while thinking about that morning, since she lives rather close her father had brought her, since he didn't work he would keep doing that. She looks at the time and smiles, wondering what the reactiin of the new student would be, she wanted to find out, but she never took the train to school since her house, which is a rather small mansion, is pretty secluded she didn't talk to others much.

"A shopping districts, those are usually reserved or built for private/boarding schools." Eliot said getting onto the train himself, and after hearing Hayden's comment about the being early Eliot was quick to turn around and look at the clock overhead "heh well that's a relief at least haha!" Eliot said jokingly as he heard the smack noise from Hayden's face palm. However something had struck Eliot as a bit odd the train itself was unusual as its condition seemed much newer then the surroundings of the station which wouldn't seem out of place in a major city but it did for a school. Eliot was abruptly snapped out of this moment of thought as he also looked out the window with the others to see a independent network of other bullet trains going too and from multiple locations and from the looks of the other trains, they where the property of the school itself. "How old is this school suppose to be..." Eliot said in a moment of wonder since he had seen wealthy schools before but this magnitude was something completely new and as Eliot shifted his view from the window he noticed the other student in the group which held a red umbrella "Looks like there's four of us now!" Eliot said a bit excited to meet more people.

@Shade Wraith @Foundry -i-t-t-0x-x/" data-mentionid="27031" data-ipshover-target="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/27031-x- xD -i-t-t-0x-x/\?do\=hovercard" data-ipshover="">@x xD i T T 0X x

Last edited by a moderator:
Matt noticed the same thing that Hayden did, though he didn't do the exaggerated gesture that Hayden used. Though he did do it mentally, because the thought never occurred to him. The need for a speedy ride was because it was far away, and far away meant timezone change. This is what happens when you lose brain cells over the summer. "Shopping districts, time zones, and water trains. This is quite the surprise," he said, taken aback by all the craziness. He looked to the kid that Eliot mentioned, and recognized the white face as the one behind the pillar. The red umbrella was a nice touch, even though there was no rain it was still stylish. "So there are four now," he said, looking to the kid and waiting for a response.

@Neuro Salem @Shade Wraith -i-t-t-0x-x/" data-mentionid="27031" data-ipshover-target="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/27031-x- xD -i-t-t-0x-x/\?do\=hovercard" data-ipshover="">@x xD i T T 0X x

1??::????? - 1::?????????

tumblr_static_shion-sidebar-small.png

Irona's eyes opened as his presence was noticed. He flickered his seemingly crimson colored orbs to look at the boy who had noted him out of the group. He sat up from his warm spot by the window and smiled at him, giving a nod of acknowledgement towards his statement.

Irona then looked down at the umbrella folded between his legs and shifted it to become more comfortable for himself. Wearing a kimono in a train was no joke, it was hard work. His sleeves were rolled down just over his hands so only his pale fingers could be seen from the edges of the white and red fabric. His outfit was brightened up due to the light emitting from the window beside him, and so was his ashy-blonde strands of hair. The sight was blinding to say the least. With a feeble attempt to make himself easier to look at, the small male scooted himself to the side of the seats he settled in where the sun didn't reach and settled himself in place there, holding his umbrella still his his hands.

He looked back up, his crimson eyes now their true brownish-red color and his hair turned to a dustier color. The change scooting over took on the male was impressive, the scar on his cheek too loosing it's popping pink color from the light and forming into a lighter shade of brushed pink. Irona's eyes rolled over the two males who noticed him, then over the third one who hadn't yet said anything towards his presence, before the child decided to introduce himself. "
Sorry, I would have introduced myself earlier, but I'm not really the type to approach others in conversation." He said, giving a vague smile and cocking his head to the side gently. "I'm Irona, Irona Hornset." He introduced, bringing a hand up to his chest and giving a slight "bow" of sorts. It was just to give a polite implication, the teenager didn't want to end up alone anyways and so showing some manners was a good enough way of at least avoiding enemies. Although, his tone of voice gave a weird, playful and smart-ass vibe. It was just how he talked, but to other people it might sound like he was hiding something up his sleeve.

@Neuro Salem @Foundry

Siv Todd

Siv's snow white hair swayed as she hurriedly entered the bullet train as the doors closed. Her pale pink eyes were half lidded as she sat down on a seat. She had overslept. She had woken up earlier but she went back to sleep because to her, she still didn't have any sleep. She was sleepy and she wanted to sleep but she was too excited to do so. She shifted in her seat, trying to sit in a way that she can be comfortable yet uncomfortable so she wouldn't fall asleep. After a few tries, she got into a position were her back was leaning on the seat but her body slid down in a slouch. She looked silly and she knew it but she didn't care all that much. The train, for some reason was not as packed as she thought it would. She was grateful for that. They all seemed to be minding their own businesses so her pride was still sort of saved.

Siv's eyes looked around the train seeing a lot of different faces. Some were average while some not really. Her pink eyes connected with a traditional Japanese clothing. She forgot what they were called. Though it looked a bit weird, she liked it. Her attention went to her own clothing. She was wearing a grey dress shirt and a sleeveless red hoodie over it. She also wore black knee length pants under a red skirt that ends above her knees. For footwear, she managed to slip on a pair of black sneakers and stripped black and white calf length socks. Though she was wearing considerably normal clothes, it was a mess. She didn't button the last three buttons which thankfulky didn't reach her torso. Only revealing a bit of her stomach if she moved. She quickly buttoned them and wore her sneakers right. After that, she felt a bit more awake but there were still traces of sleepiness. She turned around, sitting right and bringing her knee onto the seat as she looked through the window behind her. She couldn't help but be amazed at the sight.

Matt nodded, "Well nice to meet you Irona, and we don't mind you waiting to jump in. It happens." He noticed the young man's clothes and was intrigued by his choice of garment. The soft look of the silk was a strange look in a town where more modern clothes ran dominant. The umbrella was interesting too, as it complemented the choice of clothing. However, the reason for this preference was still unknown to Matt, and he didn't feel like asking. Even for him, it was out there to ask why somebody wears what they wear. It could come off as cocky, and Matt decided just to play it safe.

Matt sat down and put on his headphones again, wanting to take this time to relax. "If I fall asleep, please wake me up," he said to the group, jokingly. He folded his hands on his lap and closed his eyes, slowly drifting throughout the darkness. The light reflected off part of his face, illuminating one side with natural light while the other side remained only lit by the lighting of the train. His mouth was barely open as his chest rose in fell in a hypnotic pattern, never inconsistent nor skipping a beat. It was how Matt liked it. Sometimes he wished that he could spend his entire life like this. Sadly, he knew the truth was that he could not. Not because it was medically impossible, but because he knew that there was people who needed him, like his parents. That always drove him back up. But for now, he just kept drifting down, drifting down.

@Shade Wraith @Neuro Salem -i-t-t-0x-x/" data-mentionid="27031" data-ipshover-target="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/27031-x- xD -i-t-t-0x-x/\?do\=hovercard" data-ipshover="">@x xD i T T 0X x

Users who are viewing this thread

Back