• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Pack Life (A Werewolf RP)

Aidan walked outside of the pack house and sat down. It was only dawn and yet he was out here. He liked it like this, the beauty, the nature of the woods that faced him. It was all so tempting. He wanted to go for a run but wasn't sure if he should.

Walking from out of the woods Starrla spotted her Alpha and sighed. It was a bit unusual for him to be up this early unless there was something wrong. Immediately walking to his side she patted his shoulder and looked at him in concern. " Is everything alright? Your usually not up this early." she said.

Aidan glanced over at Starrla and smiled, "Yeah, just couldn't sleep. Was wondering if I should go for a run, but it wouldn't be safe alone." He frowns and ruffles his hair in frustration.

Starrla breath out in relief "And here i thought something was really wrong." She muttered to herself. " Well if you want i could run with you." She offered.

He chuckled, "Sorry to scare you. And yeah that'd be great." He stood up and smiled at her. The air had a refreshing coolness about it, and the dawn gave everything a soft glow. Dew was still on everything and you could smell the wet earth. Aidan got more excited about running and was grateful Starrla offered to go with him, he'd never hear the end of it if he went alone.

She blushed and turned away from him "I-I wasn't scared! Just...a little worried..i guess." She headed back towards the woods and looked back at him not looking in his eyes. " How far are you planning to run? And i guess i should ask in which form?"

"Wolf. And I don't know. I just want to run." He gave her a cheeky grin and leaned against a tree.

//Night! I need sleep.//

Starrla nodded " Okay then lets go." She made a quick jog and changed in to her wolf form then looked back at Aidan.

Rosalie watched them quietly and warily. Pack wolves. She shuffled her paws uneasily and freezes when she steps on a stick, a loud crack echoing.

Aidan had shifted just as he heard loud crack. Turning that way and dashing towards the Sound, he knew Starrla would follow him.

Rosalie saw the Alpha shift and races off. Panic was well disguised as determination. She won't be caught. She couldn't be caught. She lets out a strangled whimper as she trips, skidding across the forest floor. She gets to her paws, shaking slightly.

Aidan caught up with the she-wolf and growled lowly. But he didn't attack,he wanted to know Why she was on his land first.

Rosalie barred her neck in submission, a soft whine in her throat. Her muscles were tense, prepping for flight. She takes one look at the Alpha and runs off, racing to land she knows.

Aidan ran after the wolf, and due to his Alpha genes, he was very close to catching her. He quickly glances behind him to make sure Starrla is with him.

As soon as Adian shift and ran after the other wolf Starrla was right behind him. Paying attention to where the other wolf was headed she turned in to a different route to cut in front of it.

Rosalie could feel her energy ebbing away. She grins a wolf grin as she heard the Alpha catching up. With a growl, she uses her last bits of energy to sprint ahead.

Aidan picked up speed as well, not paying attention to the fact that Starrla wasn't behind him. Suddenly another wolf joined him on the chase. It was his sister, Alana. They both sprinted towards the she-wolf.

Rosalie growled and turns sharply. She says in a direction she knows she is nimble enough to hide. That is until she collapses.

Rosalie shifts back, bruises all along her body. She winces as the wolves pin her but she is not your average she-wolf.

"My name... is Rosalie... I seek refuge in the pack lands for human hospitals are distanced so widely. Please," she pleads, her voice holding a slight Russian accent.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back