[Overlord: Shards of Immortality] (OOC) Overlord - Discussion

The Dark Wizard

🔥
Administrator
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
This thread is to be used to discuss all Out of Character stuff in regards to Overlord.

I will be posting Oan's awakeing soon.(I sent you a PM) and once everyone is together in the main hall, the main plot will begin!

*Evil Grin*

No apalogy necessary I expected it on the count of the fact we have alot more characters this time around, so no worries

MishaDaGreat said:
<totally ooc> what was wrong with the site, by the way? Oo </totally ooc>
I made an announcement about it.

@Monsterous

Oan has been renamed to David please make sure to not call him Oan any more. I edited your post ad replaced Oan with David.

C'mon any chance we can cut Wiz some slack the SOPA and the DDOS attacks really sent the schedule flying backwards, now it's just a race to get everyone back on schedule

Xigbar said:
C'mon any chance we can cut Wiz some slack the SOPA and the DDOS attacks really sent the schedule flying backwards, now it's just a race to get everyone back on schedule
The schedul*sparks fly* Error error

Organization Required

502 Error Schedule not found!

ERROR DESTORY ALL HUMANS THEN ORGANIZATION WILL NOT BE REQUIRED

[QUOTE="The Dark Wizard]The schedul*sparks fly* Error error
ERROR DESTORY ALL HUMANS THEN ORGANIZATION WILL NOT BE REQUIRED

[/QUOTE]
That'll take some time. Best organize that down.

Xigbar said:
I guess not haha, looks like I'm going to actually have to think this fight through xD
I am preparing my post in The Great Forge and my post in the Main Hall so I can begin the main plot today.

Hope not, no Wiz means no more inn and no inn means I'm going to actually have do something productive with my time instead

Xigbar said:
Hope not, no Wiz means no more inn and no inn means I'm going to actually have do something productive with my time instead
:P ! We can't have now can we? Ill be posting in about a hour. I just got home.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back