• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Over My Dead Body [Apocalypse]

[QUOTE="Shimakage Thunder]Yeah, she is in town. Just left the hospital and now heading towards the Police Station.

[/QUOTE]
Cool, my char needs to go into town anyways. Unfinished business that got sidetracked by mild cannibalism, you know how it is X3

[QUOTE="Solemn Jester]*goes behind Crystal* have you made your character for Striker to adopt yet?

[/QUOTE]
No sorry my cold medication knocked me out last night (>. <) *shakes fist at illness* I'll make the child tonight... hopefully. If I can make it on ugh. I have class from 9-2, then im visitng with a friend, then I have a town council meeting at 7. Soooo it might not be until really late (T-T) buT IT IS COMING OKAY!!! I JUST DONT KNOW WHEN!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Deranged people with skewed desires, or in this case, cannibalism.

That's one very cold way to satisfy hunger, even when the convenience stores are littered with food products.

Or its a strange hobby, which certainly collides against the ethics of the average human.

CrystalGoblets said:
No sorry my cold medication knocked me out last night (>. <) *shakes fist at illness* I'll make the child tonight... hopefully. If I can make it on ugh. I have class from 9-2, then im visitng with a friend, then I have a town council meeting at 7. Soooo it might not be until really late (T-T) buT IT IS COMING OKAY!!! I JUST DONT KNOW WHEN!!
Nuff' said.

CrystalGoblets said:
I'M SCREAMING AT THE "I want to be inside you *vomits*" BIT IT WAS 10/10
Oh god yes. Meanwhile, Arthur has a wth look on his face. xD it's not every day that zombies attack and you make out with your best friend while your son takes pictures

Shimakage Thunder] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/5173-kaiawolf/ said:
@KaiaWolf[/URL]
Is your Character planning to eat mine or something?
What? xD

No no, she's running away from the cannibalism. Too spooky for her

Yep! She's somewhere near the hospital/police station, I made my post vague on purpose for easy meeting ^^

KaiaWolf said:
Yep! She's somewhere near the hospital/police station, I made my post vague on purpose for easy meeting ^^
Well, I guess you can make your way into the Police Station if you're headed that way

[QUOTE="Shimakage Thunder]Well, I guess you can make your way into the Police Station if you're headed that way

[/QUOTE]
Oop, alright! I just posted but I can edit it to say the zomboni is herding her towards the station

@Shimakage Thunder Actually wait, I forgot I had a thing fall over. If they're close enough to hear some sounds, then your character might have heard the garbage can fall over?

Well, she is inside the Police Station and with the power and nothing running or whatever, she might hear it.

[QUOTE="Shimakage Thunder]Well, she is inside the Police Station and with the power and nothing running or whatever, she might hear it.

[/QUOTE]
Alright, let's go with that then! The zombie can be herding her towards the station anyways, so we can do both

ORD_M203_on_M4_Carbine_lg.jpg

KaiaWolf said:
Alright, let's go with that then! The zombie can be herding her towards the station anyways, so we can do both

CrystalGoblets said:
Better be! Striker needs him a kid!

Mhh jus putting forward I have a mental 'thing' which explains itself , I would say problem bUT THE FUCKING PROBLEM IS FUCKED FUCKER

FUCKKSFRJGKL

im sorry I had a rough upbringing and use wayne to express myself w/out getting judged by ppl bc theyr quick to call u out as an edgy attention seeking I'm uncultured which id rather be than actually having problems

I hate to be rude or whatever, but can we please keep the Out of Character Chat in the OOC Thread? Because those posts are wasting space in the IC.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back