• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Over My Dead Body [Apocalypse]

Solemn Jester]"I'm not gay!" Striker growled at Matthew before beginning to climb down the ladder."I'm just bi!" He explained from the ground. He still had his duffle bag and his razor blade was In his hand prepared for any undead homophoies. @femjapanriceball [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/30085-crystalgoblets/ said:
@CrystalGoblets[/URL]
Me: Only bi....

Matthew: Either way, you and Dad are going together. I~Ship~You~Two~!

Arthur: O//O *covers Matthew's mouth* HE'S ON A SUGAR RUSH

Ah right, well Nina is about a 10 minute walk from the motel, could you or anyone else with your characters possibly tag me when you're close? :'D

An Unknown Person] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/12159-xxluluxx/ said:
@XxLuluxX[/URL] Soooo....can I be a psycho using a chicken mask?
Hm it's only three days after everything fell bro

An Unknown Person] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/12159-xxluluxx/ said:
@XxLuluxX[/URL] Soooo....can I be a psycho using a chicken mask?
Is that your signature oh my god I'm crying

Opium said:
Wayne composedly ascend from the soil that blemished the earth. His hands were bare, free from occupation of the machete, well as the Kalashnikov as it had scattered beneath him in the tackle. The filth was smeared over his features, only the whites of his eyes were distinguishable. Wayne calmly composed himself, resting both clasped fists against his hips, he cracked an uncertain smile.
"Oh..." his voice grew alluring and calm, almost seductive on how low it was beguiled, "Is that how you treat a fellow camp mate, huh? A friend?" Wayne leered toward him.

"Yeah well," Wayne lurched forward, floundering above him and confronting him as the man toppled beneath him, he lay recumbent as Wayne extend his arms grappling Striker around the throat, austerely seizing his hands around his neck. Wayne slammed his head into the hardened ground, he thrust his head again with an adamantine (unable to be broken) expression, then once more, unyielding his grip and brawn. Wayne pushed himself from the man before delivering a kick into his side.

"FUCKER!" he yelled, "do you have any idea who the fuck I am?!" Wayne towered above him.

"Get up! Get up!" he roared before growling at his stiff body, "Fuck you then!"

He retrieved his machete and Kalashnikov then barged into the motel.

@Solemn Jester
Opium said:
Wayne composedly ascend from the soil that blemished the earth. His hands were bare, free from occupation of the machete, well as the Kalashnikov as it had scattered beneath him in the tackle. The filth was smeared over his features, only the whites of his eyes were distinguishable. Wayne calmly composed himself, resting both clasped fists against his hips, he cracked an uncertain smile.
"Oh..." his voice grew alluring and calm, almost seductive on how low it was beguiled, "Is that how you treat a fellow camp mate, huh? A friend?" Wayne leered toward him.

"Yeah well," Wayne lurched forward, floundering above him and confronting him as the man toppled beneath him, he lay recumbent as Wayne extend his arms grappling Striker around the throat, austerely seizing his hands around his neck. Wayne slammed his head into the hardened ground, he thrust his head again with an adamantine (unable to be broken) expression, then once more, unyielding his grip and brawn. Wayne pushed himself from the man before delivering a kick into his side.

"FUCKER!" he yelled, "do you have any idea who the fuck I am?!" Wayne towered above him.

"Get up! Get up!" he roared before growling at his stiff body, "Fuck you then!"

He retrieved his machete and Kalashnikov then barged into the motel.

@Solemn Jester
wow that was some major auto hitting there

[QUOTE="Solemn Jester]Next time don't auto hit unless you want me to auto hit my guys razor blade up your guys arse

[/QUOTE]
Razor blade up on the arse... Actually, that's quite a morbid fantasy.

Watch out! Nobody's getting a blade in their arse while there's Hugo on the watch.

It's a zombie rp, not a kinky smut rp.

[QUOTE="Solemn Jester]Also Tori was literally created for Striker to adopt so lay off hombre xD

[/QUOTE]
Striker may or may not adopt her... If he lives to tell the morbid tale of the blade in the asshole.

It's like that story where ppl try take a sword from a stone and whoever does it becomes king. This is exactly that tho w/ Wayne's asshole involved.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back