• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Over My Dead Body [Apocalypse]

Opium said:
It's like that story where ppl try take a sword from a stone and whoever does it becomes king. This is exactly that tho w/ Wayne's asshole involved.
"WHOEVER GETS THE BLADE THE FARTHEST UP WAYNE'S ASS IS THE NEW KING OF NORTH DAKOTA! CURRENT RECORD IS 7.5 INCHES!"

[QUOTE="Solemn Jester]Same thing for a necrophiliac

[/QUOTE]
Well, shit. This is a motel. Not a secret covert base that you can derp around covertly.

It's a shame, if I was an inch longer I could've reached my boy further in.

Last edited by a moderator:
SeaSkies said:
"WHOEVER GETS THE BLADE THE FARTHEST UP WAYNE'S ASS IS THE NEW KING OF NORTH DAKOTA! CURRENT RECORD IS 7.5 INCHES!"
I'M DA KING COZ I'M GONNA SHOVE MY RIFLE UP IN THE FIRST ZOMBIE WHO DECIDES TO MESS WITH ME!

[QUOTE="Solemn Jester]Yes a motel were zombie strippers go to sell their rotten goods

[/QUOTE]
Sign me up! I gotta wad of bills right here for that show!

SeaSkies said:
"Hey look, a bra, looks pretty clean. You want it? Oh wait, d cup, too big for you. Maybe your boyfriend could use it," She smacks me again with the pole.
"You're such a I'm uncultured," she says.

"But, I'm a cute I'm uncultured," I return sweetly, shaking my bum at her. She wacks me again, this time much harder.

"Ow, kinky," I wink at her.
THIS WHOLE POST MADE ME CRY FUCK BUT THIS IS THE BEST PART

[QUOTE="Solemn Jester]OK I should probably stop before I get reported for erotic whatever again

[/QUOTE]
Again? Ooh daddy~

LostInTime said:
I am going to have to drop out of this RP. Sorry, but personal issues have caught up with me.
If you want, you can kill off my character.

@XxLuluxX
aww, I'm sad to see you go. Good luck with your other endevours

LostInTime said:
I am going to have to drop out of this RP. Sorry, but personal issues have caught up with me.

@XxLuluxX
Alrighty, I understand ^-^ If you want I could just say Ethan decided to split

LostInTime said:

@XxLuluxX
Alrite mate fair enough , take care& have a safe weekend x

Users who are viewing this thread

Back