• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Over My Dead Body [Apocalypse]

Whoa, what did I stumble into xD

I've gotten totally lost again, so I'm just casually working on coding. Let me know if there's anything important Jun should be doing

KaiaWolf said:
Whoa, what did I stumble into xD
I've gotten totally lost again, so I'm just casually working on coding. Let me know if there's anything important Jun should be doing
I'm super confused to, so I'm just gonna drive around plowing zombies. y'know, normal pass times.

SeaSkies said:
I'm super confused to, so I'm just gonna drive around plowing zombies. y'know, normal pass times.
Pff, totally normal!

I like to imagine Juniper's just standing around and panicking. Quietly, but y'know

XxLuluxX said:
I'm working towards the motel, so stay put. I think we should make it a meeting point for all of us. Hopefully.
Ooh, that'd be interesting. Things might get a little hectic though, since some people post faster/slower than others

KaiaWolf said:
Pff, totally normal!
I like to imagine Juniper's just standing around and panicking. Quietly, but y'know

Ooh, that'd be interesting. Things might get a little hectic though, since some people post faster/slower than others
We can wait it out, have heart to hearts, set up a minor camp for the moment. Get to know everyone

XxLuluxX said:
We can wait it out, have heart to hearts, set up a minor camp for the moment. Get to know everyone
Aww, adorable. Q&A, maybe we should invite the zombies. Maybe they're mad because they just need someone to talk to, you know, apocalypse therapy for survivors, victims, and the undead.

SeaSkies said:
Aww, adorable. Q&A, maybe we should invite the zombies. Maybe they're mad because they just need someone to talk to, you know, apocalypse therapy for survivors, victims, and the undead.
You gave me an idea.

SeaSkies said:
I like how you think. This business scheme could be the best one yet.

[QUOTE="Shimakage Thunder]I'll have my first post up after working out.

[/QUOTE]
You work out? Niiice!

*high fives*

XxLuluxX said:
I like how you think. This business scheme could be the best one yet.
I took an introduction to business class last semester, not to toot my own horn or anything, but i think that makes a little bit of a business expert.

Opium said:
You gave me an idea.
If you make any money on this idea you better cut me in

OK now what was this about the ooc being a mine fie-*steps on a mine and gets blown up. Lands back on the ground* I'm.....suing...!*dies*

[QUOTE="Solemn Jester]OK now what was this about the ooc being a mine fie-*steps on a mine and gets blown up. Lands back on the ground* I'm.....suing...!*dies*

[/QUOTE]
His arms and legs have been blown off, hes a human nugget.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back