• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Over My Dead Body [Apocalypse]

Well ATM we are surrounded by zombies sooo...lets just say they've all cleared out by the time your guy gets theds

Brainiac

I'd be much obliged if I'd receive a brief summary of what's going around in these parts...

Last edited by a moderator:
DANGIT I JUST READ THE CHARACTER SIGN UP SHEET AND SAW THAT SOME GIRL'S PREGNANT (T-T) I was gonna be the crazy knocked up b!tch during the end of the world...

Well, I would still need a baby daddy but psh, it's the end of the world, people have needs, it's bound to happen sooner or later ;)

CrystalGoblets said:
DANGIT I JUST READ THE CHARACTER SIGN UP SHEET AND SAW THAT SOME GIRL'S PREGNANT (T-T) I was gonna be the crazy knocked up b!tch during the end of the world...
Well, I would still need a baby daddy but psh, it's the end of the world, people have needs, it's bound to happen sooner or later ;)
Hahaha, sorry I beat you to it. But you never know what another Roleplayer is thinking.

[QUOTE="Shimakage Thunder]Hahaha, sorry I beat you to it. But you never know what another Roleplayer is thinking.

[/QUOTE]
Haha, true. Take care of your little one, don't let it get eaten by zombies... Or the cannibalistic farmer...

tumblr_lxuka8lHx81qeeqito3_r1_250.gif

tumblr_na21sbh7l11tih5jio4_250.gif

[QUOTE="Shimakage Thunder]How or where to start lol this is one of the harder parts for me.

[/QUOTE]
Welp, Tim and Peggy are on the way out the city, everyone else is...

Places.

Yep.

We just pulled into a clearing (@CrystalGoblets) with a small motel off into the immediate distance, you could be housed there as a "break" from your maternity and stress of police work.

Well, I guess I'll use my usual opening since everyone is scattered and not together yet.

[QUOTE="Shimakage Thunder]Well, I guess I'll use my usual opening since everyone is scattered and not together yet.

[/QUOTE]
We literally a walking distance from you and the motel, if you start there it'd be more convenient ??

@Shimakage Thunder

Opium said:
We literally a walking distance from you and the motel, if you start there it'd be more convenient ??
@Shimakage Thunder
True...between those two, where's the hospital?

i am so confused like always lmao oops. (also the person who made jae should get jae to the action so he can maybe ya know get a bit of action nudge nudge wink wink

Users who are viewing this thread

Back